Author Topic: Petraeus Resigns  (Read 23223 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Petraeus Resigns
« Reply #125 on: November 13, 2012, 07:07:42 PM »
Just wait till Susan Rice is nominated for our new Secretary of State...

She's the one who got on 5 different national news shows on Sunday morn. and lied about the "spontaneous reaction to Cairo" in Benghazi.

Nope.....the American public must accept the lies from the obama administration, True Adonis proclaims it to be.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: November 13, 2012, 07:12:22 PM »
No....Liberals are quite content to have the obama administration lie to them, we discussed it in a thread last week.   ::)

gues i simply just wasn't paying much attention to you, i was too busy eating Varenyky and burning bibles to keep my family warm you brash little tard

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2012, 07:19:12 PM »
gues i simply just wasn't paying much attention to you, i was too busy eating Varenyky and burning bibles to keep my family warm you brash little tard

Pierogies are for twink bottoms.....

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #128 on: November 13, 2012, 09:24:04 PM »
Looks like hooker #2 is a real nut job.

"A U.S. official described Kelley as a "nice, bored, rich socialite" who drops "honorary" from her title and tells people she is an ambassador. The personalized license plate of her Mercedes trumpets her status as an honorary consul for the Korean government.

In a 911 tape from this past weekend, Kelley can be heard telling local police that alleged trespassers on her property need to be removed because of her diplomatic status. "I'm an honorary consul general," explains Kelley, "so I have inviolability, so they should not be able to cross my property."

In a statement Tuesday, the U.S. State Department emphasized that Kelley has no official diplomatic role. "She does not work for State," said a spokesman. "She has no affiliation with State."

Kelley and her husband Scott have also had to grapple with financial problems. They have been sued at least nine times. The couple faces foreclosure on their waterfront mansion and on an office building they own. Court records indicate that the Kelleys owe more than $2 million on the office building. The Kelly home also served as the office for a charity she and her husband set up for cancer victims that spent tens of thousands of dollars on travel, meals and entertainment.

The FBI has now uncovered "potentially inappropriate" emails between Gen. Allen and Kelly, according to a senior U.S. defense official who is traveling with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta. The department is reviewing between 20,000 and 30,000 documents connected to this matter, the official said. The email exchanges between Kelley and Allen took place from 2010 to 2012.

The U.S. official said the emails were "innocuous" and mostly about upcoming dinner parties and seeing him on TV. Allen denies he was involved in an affair, a Pentagon official said. An intermediary for Allen told ABC News that Allen and his wife are friends with Kelley and her husband and most of the emails were sent from Kelley to Allen's wife.

a

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #129 on: November 13, 2012, 09:25:22 PM »
  Pandoras Box

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 14, 2012, 02:20:19 AM »
Love this guy.

CIA Director David Petraeus resigns, citing an extramarital affair as his reason. The homewrecker is his biographer, Paula Broadwell. What was the title of her biography? ALL IN;D

kahn, thank you for this post ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #131 on: November 14, 2012, 11:11:24 AM »
Damn. Nice tits on this spywhore.
a

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #132 on: November 14, 2012, 02:08:55 PM »
  twins

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #133 on: November 14, 2012, 05:24:46 PM »
Honorary Cock sucker
L

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #134 on: November 14, 2012, 05:28:25 PM »
Word is that Holly's father, a highly decorated Army 4-star General, told David: "Dont betray us Petraeus or there'll be hell to pay us." (He's dead, whew!).

David and Holly in happier times.

Another example of what age might do to you.

Age combined with a life without Kale Greens etc

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #135 on: November 14, 2012, 05:35:44 PM »
Another example of what age might do to you.

Age combined with a life without Kale Greens etc

Thanks, Kwon_2

I just tracked down three Kale Greens:

1 Kale Green in North Little Rock, AR
2 Kale Green in Pelion, SC
3 Kale Green in Clacksburg, PA

Will contact them to help offset decrepitude and death. Thanks, again! :D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 14, 2012, 06:07:21 PM »
Word is that Holly's father, a highly decorated Army 4-star General, told David: "Dont betray us Petraeus or there'll be hell to pay us." (He's dead, whew!).

David and Holly in happier times.

she looked good when she was young...it's her fault if she let herself go.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #137 on: January 10, 2015, 05:38:08 AM »
Possibly a felony charge for leaking classified info?