Author Topic: high hemocrit rbc  (Read 1908 times)

lyquid

• Getbig III
high hemocrit rbc
« on: November 09, 2012, 02:20:16 PM »
So I seen my blood test results today I believe the range was 140 to 170 nav I was 172 I'm not sure what this range was taken in but it's obv above normal range well off the scale of.normal. is this high high end ems or just high normal.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: high hemocrit rbc
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 05:18:58 PM »
Do you feel like you have to go to the toilet all the time?...Not a joke...symptom of excessively high hemocrit...You may need a therapeutic phlebotomy...Go donate blood...If you are taking finasteride you can't donate blood,...you will need a prescription for a therapeutic phlebotomy.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 07:51:16 PM »
Do you feel like you have to go to the toilet all the time?...Not a joke...symptom of excessively high hemocrit...You may need a therapeutic phlebotomy...Go donate blood...If you are taking finasteride you can't donate blood,...you will need a prescription for a therapeutic phlebotomy.
Lie, yes donate blood every two months, that's all blood banks in the U.S. will allow. I am currently doing the same to lower H&H.
T

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 10:48:33 PM »
Aspirin may help thin the blood too.   ;)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 02:34:34 PM »
Lie, yes donate blood every two months, that's all blood banks in the U.S. will allow. I am currently doing the same to lower H&H.

What lie?  It's on the questionaire before you donate blood...you can't give blood until you have been off finasteride for at least a month...It's in the FDA guidelines for blood banks.  I had to go to my doc for a prescription for a therapeutic phlebotomy...They discard the blood afterwards.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 03:08:34 PM »
What lie?  It's on the questionaire before you donate blood...you can't give blood until you have been off finasteride for at least a month...It's in the FDA guidelines for blood banks.  I had to go to my doc for a prescription for a therapeutic phlebotomy...They discard the blood afterwards.
Misunderstood me, I was telling the op to lie, I did.
T