Poll

Should 333386 return to Getbig Politics Board?

Yes, he contributed a lot of quality posts and viewpoints
No, the place is better without him
Who? I don't give a F@#k either way

Author Topic: Should 333386 return to the Getbig Political Board? (Poll)  (Read 32532 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Should 333386 return to the Getbig Political Board? (Poll)
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2012, 10:16:05 PM »
come on guys there have been so many who have received racist pm's lets get some screen prints

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2012, 10:18:19 PM »

It really showed how delusional he was.  Often trading objectivity and common sense for being lost in a world of hate.  And then painted himself into a corner calling anyone kneepadder and what ever else who dared disagreed with his delusions opening himself for monster punishment with OB getting reelected.

It got way worse in the last 18 months.  Before that he was somewhat more reasonable.

Reality struck, November 6th.
good point.....I remember distinctly when he started to lose it....many years ago he and I actually agreed with each other alot.....then he posted that infamous thread that a secret service agent was transferred because he overheard Michelle, Barack, and their kids talking about white people and making racial slurs aboout whites....he posted this WITH NO PROOF WHATSOEVER......I savaged him big time on it and he backed down but that was the beginning....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2012, 10:22:30 PM »
I'm no fan of the Republican party as it's been for the last 5 years or so,  but this is the first presidential election since '96 where turnout dropped from the previous election. People didn't give a shit. No rallying around anything, no sea change. Obama was simply the lesser of two white meats.

I also think pepole are kidding themselves if they think this election was a stand/repudiation/coronation of any kind.   You had an underwhelmed populace that mostly didn't care, and those that did gave Obama a small victory in the popular vote.  Obama didn't  prove something, he got the job again because the other side didn't show up.

My two cents on 333 - it seems the board is hurting for content, given how many threads there are about him.

wrong.....Obama got a huge popular vote turnout......and as I mentioned he won very large majorities with everyone...even getting 80% of the ASIAN VOTE..Romney tried...but the Tea Party doomed him from the start.....I truly believe that if Romney ran in the Primary as a democrat against Obama and just stayed true to himself and ran on his record as Mass. Governor he may have won!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2012, 10:26:18 PM »
33 cnvinced me of a TON of things about the evils of obama and the dems.   

Every single person here that chose to vote obama had to look PAST embassy and a million other things we knew about.

Without him, this place turns into Democratic underground... 33 would expose obama's culpability on a daily basis.

Lets not wax poetic over 3333 now that he's gone...embassies being attacked are actually NORMAL OCCURRENCES....our embassies were attacked while Clinton was president...and don't forget the grandaddy of them all, the Iranian attack on our embassy...

funny that in THOSE INSTANCES NO ONE QUESTIONED OUR SECURITY ARRANGEMENTS.......thats because we didn't have the hyper-partisanship we have now

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2012, 10:31:39 PM »
Are you serious about him sending you guys racist pm's? :D

yes....true...but in his defense he has been doing that to bust my balls for years...I answer him back as well..we both live in the Bronx.....about 4 miles apart...I know where his supposed "office" is

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2012, 11:03:29 PM »
1) Yes, he contributed a lot of quality posts and viewpoints

2) No, the place is better without him

3) Who? I don't give a F@#k either way

4) Only if he sucks Benny B. off on youtube.

FIXED

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2012, 11:07:00 PM »
yes....true...but in his defense he has been doing that to bust my balls for years...I answer him back as well..we both live in the Bronx.....about 4 miles apart...I know where his supposed "office" is
You should go and visit him at "work" someday.

G

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2012, 11:10:04 PM »
You should go and visit him at "work" someday.

I have always wanted to.....he has invited me to many times....I have been near his "office" at times but was always afraid if I went over there I would see him in a Janitor's uniform...didn't want to destroy the dream :D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2012, 11:13:36 PM »
I have always wanted to.....he has invited me to many times....I have been near his "office" at times but was always afraid if I went over there I would see him in a Janitor's uniform...didn't want to destroy the dream :D

Or he would ask you if you would like to add cinnamon twists to your order.  ;) ;)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Is magikusar a 333386 gimmick?
« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2012, 11:44:43 PM »
Shows up at just about the same time 33 is 'leaving'.

Posts pointless thread after pointless thread.

Illogical patterns of pathological hate.

Posting all day.
------------------------------------------
Seems to fit the profile.

G

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2012, 11:50:35 PM »

There is nothing wrong with being a janitor, unless you tell everyone you are a lawyer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2012, 11:51:41 PM »
Or he would ask you if you would like to add cinnamon twists to your order.  ;) ;)

There is nothing wrong with being wait staff, unless you tell everyone you are a lawyer.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2012, 12:02:14 AM »
There is nothing wrong with being a lawyer, unless you tell everyone that you're a lawyer.

G

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2012, 12:03:49 AM »
Of course, the more the merrier. But he should start engaging in substantive discussions if he really cares about political issues

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2012, 12:10:25 AM »
I either need a screen shot or a post from a credible source...garebear is not a credible source.

i agree he should come back at least long enough for the the bitches who he rented space in their minds to get some closure.

it is kinda funny to see these idiots melting down about some guy on an internet forum though lol
I don't know anything about the pms sent.  The only pm he sent me was that he was out and wished me good luck.

I advised him well before election day that it would be a bad move to just take off on election day considering what he's posted here over the last 4 years.  Anyway you want to dice it, he spent a massive amount of time here making his case against dems/liberals.  To just take off on the day you don't get your way after doing all that, yea, sorry, I don't have much respect for that.  That's chickenshit imo. He invested all that time here but didn't want to face it if it didn't go his way... Not cool.  Sorry.... I got way more respect for you and other conservatives here than what 3333 just pulled.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: Is magikusar a 333386 gimmick?
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2012, 12:20:59 AM »
Shows up at just about the same time 33 is 'leaving'.

Posts pointless thread after pointless thread.

Illogical patterns of pathological hate.

Posting all day.
------------------------------------------
Seems to fit the profile.

3333 never struck me as a gimmicky guy -- he had his whole persona encapsulated in the 3333 brand. Not that I really give a shit, but magick's been around since March and participates at the rate of 3.5 posts per day, which simply isn't up to 3333-approved standards. There's also a somewhat different writing style being employed and I'd imagine it'd be difficult for 3333 to pull that off -- guys on here who try to swap styles like G-thang slip up.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2012, 12:22:35 AM »
3333 never struck me as a gimmicky guy -- he had his whole persona encapsulated in the 3333 brand. Not that I really give a shit, but magick's been around since March and participates at the rate of 3.5 posts per day, which simply isn't up to 3333-approved standards. There's also a somewhat different writing style being employed and I'd imagine it'd be difficult for 3333 to pull that off -- guys on here who try to swap styles like G-thang slip up.

Yeah, you're probably right.
G

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2012, 12:24:49 AM »
In all truth, 333386 never forced anyone to read his posts. Like most of the rest of us, he owes no one here anything. If he deems it best to stop posting at any point, including on the very day he lost his bet as to who would win the Presidency, so be it.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2012, 12:27:38 AM »

It's 3333 with the spell check off and not plagiarizing someone else's article...

The 5th grade education is also the same,as well as the level of delusion...

One more thing countless threads started with a bogus premise are also a trademark of 3333, often with him in the 1st 3 posts of the topic

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2012, 12:42:30 AM »
It's 3333 with the spell check off and not plagiarizing someone else's article...

The 5th grade education is also the same,as well as the level of delusion...

One more thing countless threads started with a bogus premise are also a trademark of 3333, often with him in the 1st 3 posts of the topic

The problem is this: delusion, a 5th grade education, and threads based on false premises don't narrow down the list of potential candidates very much.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2012, 01:17:03 AM »
The problem is this: delusion, a 5th grade education, and threads based on false premises don't narrow down the list of potential candidates very much.

;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2012, 02:52:42 AM »
In all truth, 333386 never forced anyone to read his posts. Like most of the rest of us, he owes no one here anything. If he deems it best to stop posting at any point, including on the very day he lost his bet as to who would win the Presidency, so be it.
uh, wait a second buddy...  3333 absolutely did his best to TRY and force you to read his posts. Others who started threads, that never got a response, let them drop to page 2 but not 3333...  When that guy wanted you to respond, he was fully willing to bump that fucker no matter how long it took.  And if you think I'm bullshitting, I can pull up a shit load of examples for you....  Many with the first 8 or more posts just from him!!  Or threads that are 8 pages long where his posts are 90% of the thread as a result of his constant bumping to force it on those viewing the forum.

On the second part, I would totally agree in MOST CASES but 3333 wasn't the normal case by any measure getbig has ever seen.  When someone comes in and so fundamentally changes a forum to the degree he did just to say, "Oh sorry, I won't be around to back my shit" at the last second... Yea, we have a right to call that out as fucked up and chickenshit.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2012, 03:00:33 AM »

On the second part, I would totally agree in MOST CASES but 3333 wasn't the normal case by any measure getbig has ever seen.  When someone comes in and so fundamentally changes a forum to the degree he did just to say, "Oh sorry, I won't be around to back my shit" at the last second... Yea, we have a right to call that out as fucked up and chickenshit.

I'm not sure why you seem to care so much broheim.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2012, 03:09:17 AM »
I'm not sure why you seem to care so much broheim.
I'm madly in love with him and he broke my heart.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2012, 04:06:01 AM »
There are always other fish in the sea.

Especially this sea.

G