Author Topic: Election 2016: Jeb Bush?  (Read 6543 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Election 2016: Jeb Bush?
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2012, 12:23:15 PM »
Republicans are worthless.

Hope this helps.

TA,  u seem to come across as someone that is very knowledgable and either well liked or most hated on gb, but I have to ask, where did u go to college and do u work? Where's your income coming from? Heard it was inherited? Not a knock on u just curious

Btw u said you'll vote independent in 2016, correct or I misread?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2012, 12:26:11 PM »
in 1992, people probably swore "NEVER AGAIN!" on another Bush.  8 years later, swearing him Dubya.

in 2000, people probably swore "NEVER AGAIN" on another Clinton.  8 years later, Hilrary wins 1 more state and she's the Dem nominee.

in 2008, people swearing "never again" on another Bush.   8 years later?   ???

8 years seems to be plenty of time to take a shitstain of a president and turn their relative/spouse into a viable option.  Jeb 2016 makes perfect sense.

jeb/Rubio is the PERFECT ticket to appear to hispanics, neocons, AND the tea party - all at once!

Right up until Hillary runs and smacks the shit out of them.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2012, 12:34:45 PM »

Hope this helps.

I think there are may good republicans. But the GOP seems clueless, their thought pattern ancient. Their message dated and out of touch in so many ways. It more and more resembles some historic play act. Desperately clinging to old and strange ideals, borderline delusional. Time to get real, and up to date. No wonder they are losing votes.

Next generation republicans will have to completely overhaul to get their ideas across.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2012, 12:48:38 PM »
TA,  u seem to come across as someone that is very knowledgable and either well liked or most hated on gb, but I have to ask, where did u go to college and do u work? Where's your income coming from? Heard it was inherited? Not a knock on u just curious

Btw u said you'll vote independent in 2016, correct or I misread?
He does gay4pay, u didn't know. He is way more successful than any Pro BB, with his height and Adonis looks. :P

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2012, 02:11:35 PM »

;D
Great Man...whites will look back a few generations from now and realize this. He understands the Zionist Agenda.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2012, 02:13:03 PM »
Same shit was said in 08.  The only republican who has objectively looked at the big picture is bill O'reilly.  When the media makes more sense than those in powers (as we are seeing more and more), it is a wise move to rethink your strategy.

Bill O has come back from the edge and has shown he can be rational again... I like him much more than I did before.

He has also appeared to stand by his word of supporting the POTUS even if he doesn't like his policies... I can appreciate that.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2012, 02:19:50 PM »
Bill O has come back from the edge and has shown he can be rational again... I like him much more than I did before.

He has also appeared to stand by his word of supporting the POTUS even if he doesn't like his policies... I can appreciate that.

I am a stalwart, avid, pussy liberal (and I work in tv/radio in the SF bay area...what a surprise), but O'Reilly is not just a brilliant media mind, he's a brilliant guy in general.  He has a masters from boston U and Harvard.   He knows how to read the writing on the wall, unlike that fucking dimwit karl rove, who exemplifies everything that is wrong about the republican party.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2012, 02:25:31 PM »
I am a stalwart, avid, pussy liberal (and I work in tv/radio in the SF bay area...what a surprise), but O'Reilly is not just a brilliant media mind, he's a brilliant guy in general.  He has a masters from boston U and Harvard.   He knows how to read the writing on the wall, unlike that fucking dimwit karl rove, who exemplifies everything that is wrong about the republican party.

It's obvious at this point that one of two things occurred with Bill....

1. He changed his stances on some things due to time and thought...

or

2. He never really gave a shit about some of those talking points in the first place and was just being a shill when they wanted him to be.

At any rate, he seems alright these days and I can completely appreciate his opinions again.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2012, 02:51:50 PM »
It's obvious at this point that one of two things occurred with Bill....

1. He changed his stances on some things due to time and thought...

or

2. He never really gave a shit about some of those talking points in the first place and was just being a shill when they wanted him to be.

At any rate, he seems alright these days and I can completely appreciate his opinions again.
I'm going with option bravo, seems the republican party today is all about "falling in line"

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2012, 03:19:51 PM »

Hope this helps.

Both parties are worthless.  Hope this helps.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2012, 03:46:07 PM »

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2012, 03:48:12 PM »
No way another bush gets in, neither bush even spoke to back romney this year

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2012, 04:02:37 PM »
No way another bush gets in, neither bush even spoke to back romney this year

Maybe Romney didn't want bush's support tried to distance himself from him :-\

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2012, 08:56:24 PM »
2016 is Arnold. Only question will be who he's running against.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2012, 01:42:05 AM »
Great Man...whites will look back a few generations from now and realize this. He understands the Zionist Agenda.