Author Topic: Largest megalithic stone ever the Thunderstone in russia  (Read 6012 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Largest megalithic stone ever the Thunderstone in russia
« on: November 09, 2012, 05:26:40 PM »
larger than any other ancient rock moved by "aliens" or "giants" in modern DAY of all times

also watch ancient aliens debunked on youtube its pretty tragic they have been lying to us on numerous issues

honestly it doesnt look that fucking big but everyone needs to watch ancient aliens debunked very well done youtube vid

the man claims the thunderstone is 1300 tons i think wich makes it the largest

A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Largest megalithic stone ever the Thunderstone in russia
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 05:43:25 PM »
Himalayas  are the biggest rock imho.

Also on Mars there's a mountain that's ONE HUNDRED times bigger than Mount Everest.

I made the 100 up ^ but it's very big.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 05:46:39 PM »
Himalayas  are the biggest rock imho.

Also on Mars there's a mountain that's ONE HUNDRED times bigger than Mount Everest.

I made the 100 up ^ but it's very big.

meant to say biggest stone quarried and moved around seriously watch ancient aliens debunked

it doesnt debunk everything but alot my guess there will be a debunking video of the ancient aliens debunking video

kinda like presidential debates, punch, counter punch , punch ect ect.
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 05:49:28 PM »
That stone is not bigger then Baalback, a claim in weight of 1300 tons is just a claim. Some claim Baalbek is 1500 tonnes but officially it is 1170 tonnes from average of estimates, so this on is probably smaller considering you average all estimations.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 05:52:43 PM »
That stone is not bigger then Baalback, a claim in weight of 1300 tons is just a claim. Some claim Baalbek is 1500 tonnes but officially it is 1170 tonnes from average of estimates, so this on is probably smaller considering you average all estimations.

Speak more on this Baal Bek device.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 05:54:29 PM »

King baals temple is something to be considerd

in this video i posted he claims that the thunderstone is heavy and was moved by strong intelligent Rooiiishans (sp)
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 06:08:58 PM »
King baals temple is something to be considerd

in this video i posted he claims that the thunderstone is heavy and was moved by strong intelligent Rooiiishans (sp)
I love that stuff bro, good vid, I think there was tribes of big men back then, lots of ancient texts of giants and and giant tribes plus they would breed people back them to procreate the best warriors, The Assyrians were notorious for this.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 06:10:44 PM »
I love that stuff bro, good vid, I think there was tribes of big men back then, lots of ancient texts of giants and and giant tribes plus they would breed people back them to procreate the best warriors, The Assyrians were notorious for this.

The Chinese occasionally still practice this maneuver in modern times, this produced the giant man Yao Ming.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 06:14:03 PM »
When I had my hot tub delivered a few years back, one dude cam and dropped it off. He unloaded it off his dump/flat bed standing on its side. He then had his two children place PVC pipe on the ground and rolled it across them, and as he went over, had the one in the rear placed to the front of the line as to keep it continually rolling. When I saw this done by one man, moving a 500-600 hot tub, I figured the pyramids were easy.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2012, 10:54:20 AM »
Johnny, have you obtained the epic leans again?
U

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2012, 10:57:05 AM »
http://Olympus Mons (Latin for Mount Olympus) is a large shield volcano on the planet Mars. By one measure, it has a height of nearly 22 km (14 mi).[3] This makes it the tallest mountain on any planet in the Solar System (and, after the 2011 discovery of Rheasilvia Mons on 4 Vesta, the second largest mountain on any world known to man). It stands almost three times as tall as Mount Everest's height above sea level. Olympus Mons is the youngest of the large volcanoes on Mars, having formed during Mars's Amazonian Period. Olympus Mons had been known to astronomers since the late 19th century as the albedo feature Nix Olympica (Latin for "Olympic Snow"). Its mountainous nature was suspected well before space probes confirmed its identity as a mountain.[4]

The volcano is located in Mars's western hemisphere at approximately

18.65°N 226.2°E,[1] just off the northwestern edge of the Tharsis bulge. The western portion of the volcano lies in the Amazonis quadrangle (MC-8) and the central and eastern portions in the adjoining Tharsis quadrangle (MC-9). Two impact craters on Olympus Mons have been assigned provisional names by the IAU. They are the 15.6 km (9.7 mi)-diameter Karzok crater (

18°25′N 131°55′W) and the 10.4 km (6.5 mi)-diameter Pangboche crater (

17°10′N 133°35′W).[5] The craters are notable for being two of several suspected source areas for shergottites, the most abundant class of Martian meteorites.[6]

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2012, 10:58:05 AM »

I bet the ancient Rossiyans saw it hoovering around at night sky and shot it down with world's biggest and first nuclear-powered arrow  8)