Author Topic: Hilary stepping down as Sec. of State  (Read 1342 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Hilary stepping down as Sec. of State
« on: November 09, 2012, 06:31:34 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-cabinet-look-195117634.html

Friday news dump ::)

Article doesnt go into why, Im curious what the reasons are behind this.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Hilary stepping down as Sec. of State
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 06:43:49 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-cabinet-look-195117634.html

Friday news dump ::)

Article doesnt go into why, Im curious what the reasons are behind this.

To run for president of course
A

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 06:45:42 PM »
I don't keep up with the news, but everytime I see an image of her, she always looks tired and stressed out.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 06:54:42 PM »
To run for president of course
in 2016?

why wouldnt she just stay on and get more experience?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 07:14:09 PM »
in 2016?

at this point, she has a good record with 4 years experience.

She probably doesn't want to be sec of state that leads us into iran, or whatever clusterfck mess is next.

Better to have a scandal-free, successful 4 years than 5 years that include a big mess at end.

plus she probably wants to vacation and enjoy life a bit before running for prez.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 05:21:32 AM »
at this point, she has a good record with 4 years experience.

She probably doesn't want to be sec of state that leads us into iran, or whatever clusterfck mess is next.

Better to have a scandal-free, successful 4 years than 5 years that include a big mess at end.

plus she probably wants to vacation and enjoy life a bit before running for prez.
ahhh, Scandal free?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2012, 06:24:38 AM »
ahhh, Scandal free?

well, it wasn't perfect, but the only big deal was the embassy thing.

With patraeus resigning 5 minutes before he was to testify about it, hilary leaving... it'll be VERY difficult to ever get answers on anything.

If she sticks around another year, she is the person it all falls on.  This way, everyone just shrugs off responsibility, as all the ppl in power are all at new jobs.

if 33 were posting, he'd remind us all that Obama benefits HUGELY from both of them bailing a week before embassy testimony was to begin...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2012, 06:27:56 AM »
well, it wasn't perfect, but the only big deal was the embassy thing.

With patraeus resigning 5 minutes before he was to testify about it, hilary leaving... it'll be VERY difficult to ever get answers on anything.

If she sticks around another year, she is the person it all falls on.  This way, everyone just shrugs off responsibility, as all the ppl in power are all at new jobs.

if 33 were posting, he'd remind us all that Obama benefits HUGELY from both of them bailing a week before embassy testimony was to begin...
we werent going to find out anything anyways, we definitely arent going to find out anything now that obama was re-elected.

the "embassy thing" ::) as you put it, isnt a little thing.

They requested more security multiple times, the requested help multiple times and were denied on all accounts.

they specifically stated who they felt were threats in their requests, they were the same groups that carried out the attacks.

This isnt a little thing

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2012, 07:51:48 AM »
we werent going to find out anything anyways, we definitely arent going to find out anything now that obama was re-elected.

They requested more security multiple times, the requested help multiple times and were denied on all accounts.

they specifically stated who they felt were threats in their requests, they were the same groups that carried out the attacks.

This isnt a little thing
Obama won bro, change has come. We're moving forward now, remember? That's in the past.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2012, 07:58:23 AM »

This isnt a little thing

I think it'd be way easier to hold them accountable, get testimony, records etc - if they were still working for the govt.

They resign, memories get fuzzy, records lost in transition... they may take blame, fall on grenade, or pass the buck... but they're back in the private sector, able to lawyer up and nobody learns anything.

The 2 of them bailiing before the investigation DOES benefit obama.  And it does limit the investigation.  If you disagree, we can see what getbig thinks.  What do you guys think?  The 2 of them resigning, no longer employed by the US Govt... does that help or hinder the efforts to get to the truth about benghazi?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2012, 11:01:29 AM »
Obama won bro, change has come. We're moving forward now, remember? That's in the past.

x2 - fo realzz brother.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2012, 01:21:01 PM »
I don't keep up with the news, but everytime I see an image of her, she always looks tired and stressed out.

She looked really bad this last month. I think they got big news before that 1st debate and that's why Obama was "off", remember all those photos of bush just setting there after the 9-11 news it was almost like that.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2012, 01:23:10 PM »

This isnt a little thing

Source that is not FOX or GTFO

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2012, 02:38:40 PM »
Source that is not FOX or GTFO
the AP has multiple articles on this, Im starting to think they only play fox news on repeat in that shit hole of a country you live in.

you seem obsessed, relax bro take a deep breath hannity isnt coming to take the 25% of your income youre govt allows you to keep.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2012, 02:43:05 PM »
the AP has multiple articles on this, Im starting to think they only play fox news on repeat in that shit hole of a country you live in.

you seem obsessed, relax bro take a deep breath hannity isnt coming to take the 25% of your income youre govt allows you to keep.

You are right.. I am obsessed with facts because they are crucial

Its okay i only have 25% left i have a car, an apartment and never have to worry about health insurance even if i get laid off and go broke ;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 02:49:54 PM »
I believe a blog mentioned that she wanted to return to "private life".

I believe she will resign, but until it's on CNN, I don't consider it fact.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2012, 03:02:51 PM »
You are right.. I am obsessed with facts because they are crucial

Its okay i only have 25% left i have a car, an apartment and never have to worry about health insurance even if i get laid off and go broke ;)
I get like 80% of mine and have a car, an apartment, health insurance and can use the left over to save for anything I like, including health insurance if Im ever laid off even though we have safety nets in place for that outside of obama care

I like mine better...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2012, 03:03:40 PM »
I believe a blog mentioned that she wanted to return to "private life".

I believe she will resign, but until it's on CNN, I don't consider it fact.
I find it interesting, I dont think anything really significant happend but I dont think her and obama are on real good terms not that they ever were

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2012, 03:07:41 PM »
I get like 80% of mine and have a car, an apartment, health insurance and can use the left over to save for anything I like, including health insurance if Im ever laid off even though we have safety nets in place for that outside of obama care

I like mine better...

I would kill to get to keep 80%  ;D

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2012, 06:52:24 AM »
in 2016?

I don't like her for a variety of reasons but one thing is true. She has loads more experience than the dip that got re-elected

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2012, 07:46:03 AM »

She is satan's best female friend

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2012, 08:54:04 AM »
hilary gonna make $30 mil a year working in private sector. 

then return to probably give jeb/rubio a run for money in 2016.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2012, 05:58:54 PM »
She looked really bad this last month. I think they got big news before that 1st debate and that's why Obama was "off"

I suspected the same thing. He definitely was off his game that night.
I wonder what it was that had consumed him so.

Maybe he was simply afraid of the ass-whooping he was gonna get from Michelle when he realized moments before the debate that he had forgotten their 20th wedding anniversary :o
w