Author Topic: Test Cyp E3D ?  (Read 4255 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Test Cyp E3D ?
« on: November 10, 2012, 09:18:22 AM »
I've seen a few people mention injecting Cyp e3d to be the most optimal way to go about it....

What do you guys think?

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
Re: Test Cyp E3D ?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 09:20:48 AM »
Cyp is one of the longer esters, why e3d?

I do mine 2x week, 500mg per shot. No need to over analyze, its designed for 1x week.

Dont stick yourself more than you need to.
If you want to try it, do it and see how you do. I have switched mine to EoD before to incorporate other EoD compounds.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 09:31:17 AM »
Cyp is one of the longer esters, why e3d?

I do mine 2x week, 500mg per shot. No need to over analyze, its designed for 1x week.

Dont stick yourself more than you need to.
If you want to try it, do it and see how you do. I have switched mine to EoD before to incorporate other EoD compounds.

Yeah, I think the reasoning behind the e3d was that blood plasma levels peaked at 2 days so it was to keep levels more stable. Probably wouldn't be a difference between e3d to twice a week anyway...

Now....do you notice difference between twice a week injections and once a week?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 09:37:32 AM »
I wonder if injecting long esters more frequent would result in less bloat provided diet etc are kept in check....

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 12:40:37 PM »
I wonder if injecting long esters more frequent would result in less bloat provided diet etc are kept in check....

Some people say this is true, but i could never see a difference. I even injected it EOD and could not tell a single difference than injecting twice a week. I stay very lean year round so i can tell when something changes, but i honestly didn't notice a thing by more frequent injections.

8)

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
  • Always challenge yourself
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 09:07:21 AM »
Yeah, I think the reasoning behind the e3d was that blood plasma levels peaked at 2 days so it was to keep levels more stable. Probably wouldn't be a difference between e3d to twice a week anyway...

Now....do you notice difference between twice a week injections and once a week?

I second this and bump for knowledge

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 09:24:15 AM »
I second this and bump for knowledge

I settled with 2 times a week...one amp on tuesday night and one again on saturday morning. But that's mostly cause I can't go too long without jabbing myself. If in my head test levels are more stable this way than I do get a placebo effect. wrt bloat...that's diet.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2013, 09:20:49 PM »
every 6th day is what my doc said to do lol so i get 5 per month

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2013, 11:23:46 PM »
Personally the most ive shot is mon/wed/fri so three times a week... normally i shoot mon and thur. However, all i can say is... as far as trt is concerned, my doc had me shoot once a week... the first three days i felt epic.. then it 'went down'.. and by the day before the next shot i could feel down/crap... not placebo. Once i made my shots biweekly i feel totally stable. That's my own experience so there must be some truth to it as in fact it DOES decline...

As far as prop is concerned though.. e3d shots are awesome and i personally feel prop the same day i shoot, the next day i feel totally epic. I used to do it with an omnadren blend mon/wed/fri.. prop just feel so good if only it wasn't as painful haha..

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 11:21:59 AM »
^
Its weird ...I always see the half life of prop listed at around 4 days yet everyone seems to inect it eod.

I guess that would be half of the half life than....so all of us pinning cyp and enan twice a week would workout to be about the same.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2013, 02:43:47 PM »
nah prop has half life something like 1 day or 2,no more than that.

Most places I've seen have it listed as a half life of 4 days...heck even checked the sticky on this forum and it says 4.5. 

NeighbourMike

• Getbig II
  • Always challenge yourself
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 09:38:37 AM »

This! I am wodnering the same thing, in the second week of injects for test e and at eod 250mg. Havent had much bloat at all, and the bloat I do have is from dbol I think. +15 lbs but I primed a week ahead with dbol so three weeks in with dbol @ 40mg ed.

Combine that with consistent cardio and aromasin 12.5 eod I'm keeping bloat perfectly in check.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2013, 03:42:11 PM »
This! I am wodnering the same thing, in the second week of injects for test e and at eod 250mg. Havent had much bloat at all, and the bloat I do have is from dbol I think. +15 lbs but I primed a week ahead with dbol so three weeks in with dbol @ 40mg ed.

Combine that with consistent cardio and aromasin 12.5 eod I'm keeping bloat perfectly in check.

Shit...you ain't wasting any time are ya...lol

Should be getting plenty large on that neighboreeno...

Btw a lot of guys don't notice any difference in pinning long ester more often from what I gather. But personally I like to pin as of as often as I can. Going about the way you are so far I'm sure you'd think the same.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2013, 08:29:40 PM »

@ 250mg EOD you are going to need more than 12.5 aromasin EOD, I would go 25mg ED. It may be OK now but as the long ester kicks in fully in about 3 more weeks I would expect water bloat and Higher blood pressure with how you are going now. Of course everyone responds differently but thats my take on it based on my own experience at that dose.