Author Topic: Drinking - What's your favorite drink/beer fellas?  (Read 16257 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Drinking - What's your favorite drink/beer fellas?
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2012, 10:13:06 AM »
Captain Morgan And Coke

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2012, 11:14:27 AM »
Ha! We've never had a booze thread that hasn't broken out in snobbery.   ;D

I suppose if someone likes and is accustomed to PBR, Bud and Miller Lite, then anything else would be snobbish
;D
:

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2012, 11:21:39 AM »

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2012, 02:39:40 PM »

I suppose if someone likes and is accustomed to PBR, Bud and Miller Lite, then anything else would be snobbish
;D

Plain and simple: Life is too short to drink cheap piss. Sorry about that, but that is the way it is. Cheap alcohol is for teens and drunks, it isn't meant to be pleasure, but make you drunk fast. Then there is quite a bunch of adults, who want their drink to taste as good as possible, so they doesn't drink cheap piss. It isn't snobbery, but common sense. If you want to drink good stuff, it is better buy good stuff. If you want to get drunk, any fucking alcohol do the trick. You should understand that binge drinking is for children's and idiots, there isn't anything fine and excellent in that  ::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2012, 01:29:39 AM »
Plain and simple: Life is too short to drink cheap piss. Sorry about that, but that is the way it is. Cheap alcohol is for teens and drunks, it isn't meant to be pleasure, but make you drunk fast. Then there is quite a bunch of adults, who want their drink to taste as good as possible, so they doesn't drink cheap piss. It isn't snobbery, but common sense. If you want to drink good stuff, it is better buy good stuff. If you want to get drunk, any fucking alcohol do the trick. You should understand that binge drinking is for children's and idiots, there isn't anything fine and excellent in that  ::)
agreed.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2012, 01:32:16 AM »
agreed.

you french got some boss wines brother

Vive la France!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2012, 10:19:38 AM »
you french got some boss wines brother

Vive la France! Fags

FIXED

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2012, 03:06:19 PM »
Is that photo shopped?
^^
No, this is the real deal.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2012, 06:46:36 AM »
FIXED

For you 15 years old little wankers this could seem to be gay, but then, what isn't? For us adults wine is nice and refreshing drink, which make girls horny. This you could not know because your only sexual experience comes from playing with yourselves.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2012, 11:42:51 AM »
For you 15 years old little wankers this could seem to be gay, but then, what isn't? For us adults wine is nice and refreshing drink, which make girls horny. This you could not know because your only sexual experience comes from playing with yourselves.

actually I was not making fun of your advocacy of wine..I actually agree with you,.,.I was simply making fun of the french....I hate those guys..

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2012, 04:13:23 PM »
chocolate liqueur

labatt 50

wildcat

black ice..

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2012, 06:43:19 PM »
It seems that nobody has a clue about what quality single malt Scotch Whisky is.

Why do you say that?

I restocked my Macallan 18 (sherry oak) a few weeks ago.  It's fairly cheap where I live ($165) compared to other places in Canada.  It's my #1 choice of single malts.  The 12 is good too and a bit of a bargain at less than half the price, but the 18 if fcukin' awesome.  It's the gold standard, IMO.  Of course you can get more expensive single malts, but the price is based more on scarcity than taste.  Nothing I've every tried compared to the 18, but I haven't tried the 25yr or 30yr (yet).