Author Topic: ECA kills everything else  (Read 15290 times)

2good4u

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: ECA kills everything else
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2013, 01:12:40 AM »
Simple answer YES, however if used as I described you should not have a problem with this, here is why.

Nothing on the planet drops your blood pressure faster then a no carb diet, even a low carb diet will reduce your blood-pressure so although ECA, actually just Caffeine and ephedrine not Aspirin, will raise your blood pressure you should still be in a reduced blood pressure state from the low carb diet. Also you are exercising and getting rid of fat, all of which contributes to lower blood pressure in the long run.

As for Aspirin from my experience it actually lowers blood pressure noticeably. HTH
t
thanks for the response, in your opinion which is better bronkaid at 25mg ephedrine or the 8mg ephedrine, i have both at my house
not sure which one to take? and of course i have caffeine as well and i cant take aspirin, highly allergic to aspirin.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2013, 02:13:08 AM »
t
thanks for the response, in your opinion which is better bronkaid at 25mg ephedrine or the 8mg ephedrine, i have both at my house
not sure which one to take? and of course i have caffeine as well and i cant take aspirin, highly allergic to aspirin.
No aspirin, no big deal. All Aspirin does is thins the blood which allows for a faster working stimulant, so say you take ECA 5 min before working out, without the Aspirin take 20 min before your workout. It also helps with the jitters (anxiety, anxiousness).

Bronkaid is bogus IMO and does very little overall in comparison to ephedrine, so definitely go with the 8mg of ephedrine.

2good4u

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2013, 11:00:17 PM »
No aspirin, no big deal. All Aspirin does is thins the blood which allows for a faster working stimulant, so say you take ECA 5 min before working out, without the Aspirin take 20 min before your workout. It also helps with the jitters (anxiety, anxiousness).

Bronkaid is bogus IMO and does very little overall in comparison to ephedrine, so definitely go with the 8mg of ephedrine.

thanks man, i have alot of the 8mg tabs i ordered from canada, and i took them like 3 at a time and did not feel anything
when i take bronkaid i can definitly feel it so i was not sure which one was working and which one was not, but i will most
definitly go with the 8mg tabs i have....thanks again

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2013, 10:07:06 AM »
I get a huge boost with Bronkaid, it works.