Author Topic: ECA kills everything else  (Read 15274 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
ECA kills everything else
« on: November 10, 2012, 03:45:48 PM »
There is a thread in the gossip section on DNP. As the story goes it left 2 people dead.

I don't understand all the chemicals like dnp, t3 and even Clen, why? ECA smashes them all big time, not even close, so why bother with these dangerous compounds that do not even yield the results ephedrine yields.

What more can you ask for?.... ECA wakes you up, makes you more alert, gives you tons of energy, makes you way stronger, melts the fat off, raises you metabolism, suppresses your hunger, the list is endless. The most superior drug to get shredded with and I have done it all.

Truly if cost 10 times what it does, I would still buy it, in fact it would still be cheaper then everything else, it just does not make sense too do anything else.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: ECA kills everything else
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 04:02:52 PM »
well clen does it like eca quite frankly.

DNP, no comparison. In a week I can shed 2-4% bf (no exaggeration). Just every last time i ran it i got an allergic reaction and ketotifen wasn't helping.. it left marks on the skin so I am staying away from it for that reason alone... the rash reaction. It's hard to go through but after you will love the results.

There is nothing that can compare to DNP...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 04:07:04 PM »
I have tried it all, nothing compares to the benefits of ECA, if you had better results on dnp it's because your eca dose was to low

What you shed in a week means nothing, it is how low you can get that counts and eca has gotten me to striated glutes and just peeled.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 04:34:44 PM »
I am very sensitive to stimulants and it makes me feel awful. I agree 100% with what you are saying, but i think T3 is the best for me personally.

I would never try DNP and never recommend it to anyone.

8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 05:08:32 PM »
I am very sensitive to stimulants and it makes me feel awful. I agree 100% with what you are saying, but i think T3 is the best for me personally.

8)
I would say 5-10% of people can not take ephedrine for sensitive reasons. For the very few it hits their heart way to hard and I accept that they are just in finding a substitution

....but for the rest that can take ECA and choose not to over some weird alternative to think they are going to get better results does not make sense to me as from my experience you can not out due the speed you lose fat on ECA, it is the fastest way to lose fat.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 05:27:24 PM »
i dont think you've tried dnp to actually realize how you can lose literally a pound of fat a day at a high enough dose.

And the muscle loss is far less than cutting with stims/low calorie/etc...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2012, 05:37:29 PM »
i dont think you've tried dnp to actually realize how you can lose literally a pound of fat a day at a high enough dose.

And the muscle loss is far less than cutting with stims/low calorie/etc...
tried it many times bro, it is not as good as ECA, I competed before and I get people in contest shape and always a disaster with dnp and it is not consistent and dangerous and halts their progress, ECA is ten times better, I lose 40lb in 10 weeks on ECA, no compound on the planet can break that speed.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2012, 05:47:00 PM »
o_O i think someone sold u bunk dnp.

Don't get me wrong ECA is great, but... to say its better than DNP is madness lol. Not to mention for me and a lot of others, losing weight on DNP, since its non-hormonal, that weight stays off, you gradually put it back on as you keep eating, but with eca/clen i always have some rebound regardless.

Well, if it works for you great.

I would do dnp once in a while if it weren't for the alergic reaction i get... it sucked REAL bad last time i did it about 2 months ago or so, real short burst.. but i got the allergic reaction real real bad...

Also as soon as i get off dnp i look best, but also i get this great rebound in feeling/strength which motivates u to work real hard too haha...

With ephedrine i have a bad crash.

I am curious what sort of dosages do you use of ECA? And what sort of plan/diet/etc.. do you employ to do that sort of loss?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2012, 05:57:14 PM »
This is me 6 years ago, I registered at 3.5% bodyfat with the calibers on ECA only.

Since then of course I am way bigger so it is harder to get leaner but ECA best and has worked the fastest, no faster way, not even DNP, and I have taken half a bottle of ephedrine at a time  ;). No carbs is my style.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2012, 08:54:33 PM »
well im not a naturally lean guy and also after i got married i completely let myself go and became close to 300... no joke... i lost that since of course, but lets just say at one point when i get back into lifting, i was on eca for 3 months.. got pretty lean but lost too much mass :-/ i was natty at the time though, this was all before i had low test issues and never did roids. I did it with keto diet. High fat and high protein, lots of cardio.

I am not sure if with aas keto diet is a good idea and if either way it may be a bad idea for me? I havent tried it since. DNP has been sort of magic for me.. getting me to lean levels while retaining mass... At this point I need alot of mass.

As things stand now, i need to be on hormones/trt, being natty is impossible, and also i am getting older, my gh levels are definetely not what they used to be... i need really high calories to build mass and i need high calories to maintain mass.. and at the same time can gain fat quickly... while when i go in caloric deficit i can lose muscle quick and not so much fat. Hence I need cleverly crafted artificial means to achieve my goals... dnp seemed to help... would be interested in giving ECA the way i did before.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2012, 10:53:25 PM »

8)

Same here. Stims FUCK me up.

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2012, 11:15:57 PM »
There is a thread in the gossip section on DNP. As the story goes it left 2 people dead.

I don't understand all the chemicals like dnp, t3 and even Clen, why? ECA smashes them all big time, not even close, so why bother with these dangerous compounds that do not even yield the results ephedrine yields.

What more can you ask for?.... ECA wakes you up, makes you more alert, gives you tons of energy, makes you way stronger, melts the fat off, raises you metabolism, suppresses your hunger, the list is endless. The most superior drug to get shredded with and I have done it all.

Truly if cost 10 times what it does, I would still buy it, in fact it would still be cheaper then everything else, it just does not make sense too do anything else.
you just like it cause its an amphetamine and it gets you high as fuck  ;)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2012, 12:35:16 AM »
I'm taking over 100mgs of ephedrine a day and I can even take it before going to bed. Doesn't do anything for my appetite either but I know there's a metabolic benefit to it so I just keep on taking it. And yeah its real...get that stuff otc here.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2012, 05:02:01 AM »
I'm curious what you're running it at onetime...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2012, 07:33:38 AM »
Same here.

What I remember when I ran it for a legit dedicated 3 month cut as a natty lol... was that gradually the 'heat' went away.. so i kept upping the dose. And so I read that despite not 'feeling its effects' that its still doing the fat loss.

Which I guess in this sense is better than clen since clen does stop doing its thing after a while unless u use something like ketotifen.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2012, 02:48:30 PM »
I'm curious what you're running it at onetime...

OK but before I answer I have to explain a few thing, read this if you want to get absolutely shredded. This is why ECA is the best;

The way ECA works is it gives you more energy on less carbs, so say you take 32mg of ephedrine and you have ate 300 grams of carbs, the energy you get from the ECA will NOT be that great, if you ate 200 grams of carbs then the additional energy you get from it ECA will be more, and if you ate 100 grams it will be more yet. On 0 carbs the energy increase is the greatest on ECA. It is almost as if the carbs diminish it's potency.

So it is amazing on a no carb diet. But the problem is people do not know how to use ECA in a maximum beneficial manner so they do not get proper results. First mistake is they take it daily and periodically, huge mistake, your receptors get used to the stimulants fast so before you know it you have to keep upping the dose to achieve the same levels of energy it produces.

This is how I use it, only on training days and prior to a workout to start off with, I will take 32mg of ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, and 80mg aspirin 20 minutes before a workout and I am on a no carb diet and the energy from the ECA is NO different from that of having eaten tons of carbs, I swear absolutely no different in energy levels at all, still cranking 400 on the bench for reps no problem.

By only using it when I need it I will not tap out my receptors that quickly and at around the 3 week mark I will take 48mg of ephedrine instead of 32 cause by this point I will need more to achieve the same results.

at the 5 week mark I am up 64 mg at one time and 300mg of caffeine, the aspirin always stays at 80mg cause the body does not adapt to aspirin ( at least not noticeably). Now every 4 workouts I up the ephedrine by 8mg and when I get to the 96mg of ephedrine I add another 100 mg of caffeine. Remember up to this point your primary reason to have used ECA is as a stimulant for your workout and of course there are other secondary benefits as well.

At week six I take 8mg of ephedrine when I wake up and 8mg at launch, at week 7 I take 16mg of ephedrine when I wake up and 16mg at launch, at week 8 I take 24mg of ephedrine when I wake up and so on and so on. Now the primary reason for the ECA in the morning and at launch is for fat burning and to suppress appetite, while your pre-workout ECA still remains as a stimulant.

This is the pattern I use and I lose 40-45 lb in 10-12 weeks, no one loses faster then that, but more importantly I get to 4% or less and this what I put my people on to get shredded, they love it, simple, basic and easy. In fact everyone I have worked with claims the same strength 2 weeks out on no carbs as the day they started dieting because the ECA allows you to throw up your heaviest weights in the gym.

The no carb diet is exactly that, no carbs, unlimited amounts of protein and I go as long as I can (anywhere from 6-10 days) before I carb load with 300 grams and then it's back to the trenches.

Now here is the good part and I swear by this, in fact I put my life on it;

1. unlimited protein and still get contest shredded

2. Ephedrine if and only if taken the sufficient amount will give you the same energy levels in the gym on a no carb diet as if you where eating carbs.

3. No carb diet will make you lose fat until there is no fat left to lose no matter where you start from, even if you have 100lb to lose, it doesn't matter, no plateaus, weight will come off every day no matter what until your shredded.

4. ECA will raise metabolism, burn fat, give you energy, strength and alertness, and suppress your hunger.

Conclusion; take ECA as a stimulant only pre-workout for the first 5 weeks, take ECA as a fat burner and appetites suppressor from week six and on and still also take it as a stimulant. Gradually increase Ephedrine and caffeine as you go, fastest way to get shredded no carb diet and ECA, there is no faster way.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2012, 02:53:10 PM »
This is 7 weeks apart and nearly 30lb difference

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2012, 04:13:27 PM »
Hey man, thanks for taking the time to explain how you dose the supplement. I don't know how you came up with that method but the results speak for themselves.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2012, 05:22:44 PM »
well clen does it like eca quite frankly.

DNP, no comparison. In a week I can shed 2-4% bf (no exaggeration). Just every last time i ran it i got an allergic reaction and ketotifen wasn't helping.. it left marks on the skin so I am staying away from it for that reason alone... the rash reaction. It's hard to go through but after you will love the results.

There is nothing that can compare to DNP...

Isn't it against your religion?

Anyway, what are the doses of ECA you recommend.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2012, 05:52:42 PM »
Great post OTH.

Which brand do you prefer for your Ephedrine? I think i know based on the 8mg strength, but i'm curious.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2012, 07:24:31 PM »
So you are on keto diet? So high protein and high fat? Then gradually decrease fat?

What about cardio? Or just lifting? How low on calories do you go? I am no longer natty obviously so I am curious of giving this a try. I lost 30lbs on 3 months of ECA... but tons of muscle as i was natty... i did keto and i went as low as 1200 cals... i was getting advice from ppl who were non natty obviously lol...

Do you have carb refeed days? I stupidly listened to people who told me not to eat carbs what so ever, until all done. I think that was a bad move indeed.

This was like 3+ years ago or so. Haven't done keto or ECA since. Only used ephedrine and caffeine for stimuli pre and intra workout.

The 80mg aspirin is the baby one right?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2012, 10:34:17 AM »
i prefer eca over everything else me self..... add to the fact it adds rocket fuel to your workouts and makes you skip to work in the morning...

altho i will stand by the fact you can get peeled on no burners at all.......

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2012, 01:01:36 PM »
Great post OTH.

Which brand do you prefer for your Ephedrine? I think i know based on the 8mg strength, but i'm curious.

8)
I get a brand named SYNERGENEX, it's a black bottle, they are 4-6 dollars a bottle, 50 in a bottle and 8mg each, I think 8 mg is the best route, easy to control..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2012, 01:08:21 PM »
Hey man, thanks for taking the time to explain how you dose the supplement. I don't know how you came up with that method but the results speak for themselves.

I actually experimented for years and then I realized what made the most sense, standard protocol of 3 times a day is a very bad way as your body adapts very quickly and you have to have some sort of extra boost for the workouts, so by taking for workouts only for the first half of the diet was a no brainer, also the first half of the diet is the easiest, the second half is when you start breaking mentally so by adding small amounts  in the morning and mid-day you have reinforcement for your diet, works out perfectly.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2012, 01:18:07 PM »
reply to my pm bro :)