Author Topic: Ever try doing american indian chanting when really tired but wanting to workout  (Read 6313 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
give it a shot next time you are tired

make sure no one is around you might embarass yourself (if your bashful) or scare others

something about doing that really gets you fucking going

just start doing it and put your whole body and vocals into it, just like how a native american would, it seems to be the key to engaging everything that the body is capable of
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
I prefer chanting Acres Wild by JT.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
The Red Man doesn't seem to get talked about much on getbig.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

give it a shot next time you are tired

make sure no one is around you might embarass yourself (if your bashful) or scare others

something about doing that really gets you fucking going

just start doing it and put your whole body and vocals into it, just like how a native american would, it seems to be the key to engaging everything that the body is capable of
Actually, why don't you try acting like a proud Caucasian instead. Stop looking to uncivilized cultures for inspiration. WE'RE supposed to set the trends.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Actually, why don't you try acting like a proud Caucasian instead. Stop looking to uncivilized cultures for inspiration. WE'RE supposed to set the trends.
na man you got it wrong, one of the keys to life is to love yourself more than any "embarrasing" trend. you gotta put yourself out there to be crucified for your beleifs

this beleif does work to some extent. because when i did it i did a bunch of squats while chanting and singing, wich then built up my appetite to eat more butter milk buiscuits and have some orange juice.

always keep your eye on the ball dont worry about the other players this is not a team sport (life)
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I prefer chanting Acres Wild by JT.

good point but do you  really start singing and chanting it when your real tired from a long day and on the couch?

if you practiced such things i wouldve expected you to post about it before now

lets keep this knowledge in mind for when in those evenings we dont feel like doing any more reps so therefore we use the tactic of chanting a good jethro tull song with full vocal spirit

im serious

but are you?
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
good point but do you  really start singing and chanting it when your real tired from a long day and on the couch?

if you practiced such things i wouldve expected you to post about it before now

lets keep this knowledge in mind for when in those evenings we dont feel like doing any more reps so therefore we use the tactic of chanting a good jethro tull song with full vocal spirit

im serious

but are you?

I sing in my mind mostly or humm while sitting in the couch, By deep brown rivers.... acres wild...

Makes me feel tranquil

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

na man you got it wrong, one of the keys to life is to love yourself more than any "embarrasing" trend. you gotta put yourself out there to be crucified for your beleifs

this beleif does work to some extent. because when i did it i did a bunch of squats while chanting and singing, wich then built up my appetite to eat more butter milk buiscuits and have some orange juice.

always keep your eye on the ball dont worry about the other players this is not a team sport (life)
With a physique like yours pal you shouldn't be giving any advice. No way.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V

Where's your pic stud?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V

Best physique on Getbig imo

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news

Instead I do the above pic with imaginary ring ropes
getbig or getgot

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I sing in my mind mostly or humm while sitting in the couch, By deep brown rivers.... acres wild...

Makes me feel tranquil

in my highest regard of cognizance for you my friend in order to make a chant or song work for you

when really tired and wanting to do pushups ect

you have to really open up and sing the song

give it a shot brother sometimes a sagacious approach is needed to do some reps "when tired"
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

Instead I do the above pic with imaginary ring ropes

this is near precisely the mode and state of mind i get myself in when tired as fuck from a long day

in order to do some reps

i used to doubt this method
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V

in my highest regard of cognizance for you my friend in order to make a chant or song work for you

when really tired and wanting to do pushups ect

you have to really open up and sing the song

give it a shot brother sometimes a sagacious approach is needed to do some reps "when tired"

I stopped doing pushups and situps 10+ years ago to stay calm and tranquil, nowadays i prefer music.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I stopped doing pushups and situps 10+ years ago to stay calm and tranquil, nowadays i prefer music.

staying calm and tranquil means you will assimilate less oxygen

less oxygen assimilation=more potential for cell malnourishment

btw cancers love low oxygenated cells

i do not post ever to entertain maybe 1 out of 100 im serious for your sake and my sake and others who wish to take this life more seriously in the years to come

always stay strong
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Yes push/sit "ups" are not a productive use of one's time.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Yes push/sit "ups" are not a productive use of one's time.

why not

if its after Work and the day is done and you have made your money, why not test yourself with this method to produce more energy to do frivolous things like (pushups)

creating and inventing the energy to do frivolous things is a great acheivement

it brings you to the next level

in other words if the creative inventive processes work via chanting method ,

you can take this energy to do at your will the most profitable, gratifying, productive, prolific and dynamic things

please bare with me and consider this

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
testing pushups in a given moment isnt so much a workout, but rather an engine diagnostics test

your not building much muscle at all in your adult hood it simply fluctuates

the point of working out now at this age IMO is  topilot an anylasis on fitness to campaign for greater abilities

this abilities are endurance, fatloss, ability to sleep deeper and quicker ect

A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
why not

if its after Work and the day is done and you have made your money, why not test yourself with this method to produce more energy to do frivolous things like (pushups)

creating and inventing the energy to do frivolous things is a great acheivement

it brings you to the next level

in other words if the creative inventive processes work via chanting method ,

you can take this energy to do at your will the most profitable, gratifying, productive, prolific and dynamic things

please bare with me and consider this

I just think there are better uses of one's time for physical endeavors.

For example this Asian boy is very good at pushups but I would not consider him an important man.

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

Where's your pic stud?
On your mother's night table, you crumb.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
pushups are just a tool like having just a one size wrench but not the whole tool set

they are not the goal wich is to have a complete tool set (pushups, being improtant, have special mental abilities) because with that . well then my friend you can do anything

to have a strong mind you have to have a strong heart pushing the fuck out of that oxygen and a generally overall well tested physical body tested on a daily basis if not hourly, even if you only have the energy to do 10 pushups per hour or lunges

you musnt loose site of the idol wich is in your avatar, the subconsious you that is wanting to have the abiliteis to do reverse lunges constantly and with ease

who says that ability is unacheivable?
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
On your mother's night table, you crumb.

Actually I'm pretty sure I've got it right here haha

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Actually I'm pretty sure I've got it right here haha

dont get toggled into petty arguments

its better to bare with me and sort out these plans i have layed out before us my friend
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
its better to bare with me and sort out these plans i have layed out before us my friend

Wisdom right here!