Author Topic: Dedicated to all the white people of this forum  (Read 4760 times)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Re: Dedicated to all the white people of this forum
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2012, 05:46:51 PM »
"loltastic"

oh, brother  ::)    gayer than Yasser Arafat

I know exactly what "Islam" means in the literal sense, and I know the tenets of your man-made religion that Muhammad invented (with the help of his "reformed" prostitute wife Kadijah, whom he met at a convent) by consolidating over 300 of the nomadic Bedouin "gods"

Muhammad was a tool in the hands of the Roman church at the time who used him as a puppet for Rome to get its hands on Jerusalem.  Now his followers (blessed be...oh, brother  ::)  ) are even bigger tools.

Go kill yourself.
K

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2012, 06:18:18 PM »
lol your ignorance cannot fill ten mountains.

LOL@ tool of roman empire. That's why the roman empire remnants started the crusades  ;D Ah... the fantasies you racist biggots have  ;D

If there ever was a tool of the roman empire it would be Saul of Tarsus otherwise known as st. paul who did away with the jews and jewish law as the romans intended and replaced it with man made law and a religion of convininence, Christianity. Where you can do whatever you wish, follow man made law and say you are 'saved' so its all okay. :D Hit clubs saturday night, mass sunday morning :D

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2012, 06:45:54 PM »
lol your ignorance cannot fill ten mountains.

LOL@ tool of roman empire. That's why the roman empire remnants started the crusades  ;D Ah... the fantasies you racist biggots have  ;D

If there ever was a tool of the roman empire it would be Saul of Tarsus otherwise known as st. paul who did away with the jews and jewish law as the romans intended and replaced it with man made law and a religion of convininence, Christianity. Where you can do whatever you wish, follow man made law and say you are 'saved' so its all okay. :D Hit clubs saturday night, mass sunday morning :D

you can pray to mecca 5x day, "try" to make one pilgrimage, etc., and still get 72 virgins in heaven as long as you blow up enough innocent people in the name of jihad

nobody here respects you, canuck camel jockey, except for maybe samson/24k    speaks volumes

the early towel heads were made complete jerks out of by Rome, your "insight" notwithstanding

all those people, all that land area surrounding the tiny nation of Israel, yet they kick your ass day in day out and you cry about being "bullied"   hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha  oh, brother  ::)

you fucking people will never recover
K

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2012, 06:47:17 PM »
I see the follower of the madman muhammed is trying to start shit as usual.
MuhAhahamed the madman who claims he spoke to god ::) in a cave and molested children.

No wonder achmutt is so confused. He's following a deranged pedo who convinced other fools to follow him.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2012, 06:02:24 AM »
"In case you didn't know being Muslim has nothing to do with race. "

Of course not, neither does any other religion for the most part. But it does have everything to do with being so weak minded as to need to subscribe to some fairy tale to be able to find some meaning and direction in ones life.