Author Topic: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???  (Read 120487 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
Re: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2012, 04:29:14 AM »
just a quick note before i move on with my evening.

Rouaida Christine Achkar hustled Ronnie for usa citizenship and a masters from univ of Tx, Arlington, something, as a minority, she would have never accomplished in France.  i'm taking bets she was out the door, once she was established.  anybody know what she is doing?  found herself a nice white Tx man?  went back to france, which i highly doubt?  yeah, ronnie is popping up with kids.  his olympia fame, the cars and a couple of dollars make that possible, but nothing special for a black man.  shit, one of uncles on my dad's side has 13 or 14 kids for 10 women or something like that.

really, don't go ape shit over what ronnie is doing.  the last one, rouaida, did him.

good night, fellas.

I remember his interview when he said "i met her 5 years ago and she is the best person ive ever met" but the reality is they both used each other,she married him for citizenship and his money and he has kids all over the place-a 19 year old son,2 daughters of 26 and 27 years old,a couple of twins (cause one kid from triplets died after 1 week) and now 2 daughters-thas 7 kids!

Dont tell me "its not our business cause here you talk about KAI affairs with trainers,jeff the producer etc" so we can talk about this!

what kind of person is someone who has 7 kids with 5 different girls???

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2012, 06:46:25 AM »
He really is all over the place with his lady situation. Damn.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2012, 11:44:19 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2012, 12:15:33 PM »
haha now that the bbing stuff is gone for ever, he s back to impressing ladies with his fake muscles hoping to find a little warm place to end his days. What an animal.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2012, 01:13:20 AM »
Clint Eastwood

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2012, 02:33:48 AM »

funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

thanks champ. I do my best.  ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2012, 03:14:01 AM »
haha now that the bbing stuff is gone for ever, he s back to impressing ladies with his melting, torn muscles  hoping to find a little warm place to end his days. What an animal.
Fixed.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2012, 08:47:47 AM »
I remember his interview when he said "i met her 5 years ago and she is the best person ive ever met" but the reality is they both used each other,she married him for citizenship and his money and he has kids all over the place-a 19 year old son,2 daughters of 26 and 27 years old,a couple of twins (cause one kid from triplets died after 1 week) and now 2 daughters-thas 7 kids!

Dont tell me "its not our business cause here you talk about KAI affairs with trainers,jeff the producer etc" so we can talk about this!

ALL TRUE! Best of luck to him cuz technically "on the record" he has 4 little girls he still is obligated to support$$$.  Not counting unknowns overseas:-/ lol and thats a whole lotta coin!! Not no 8x mr.o $$$ either!! Or new supplements line..AND best of luck to her! Hope its business on her end cuz if it's love, she fucked:-O
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2012, 08:54:18 AM »
just a quick note before i move on with my evening.

Rouaida Christine Achkar hustled Ronnie for usa citizenship and a masters from univ of Tx, Arlington, something, as a minority, she would have never accomplished in France.  i'm taking bets she was out the door, once she was established.  anybody know what she is doing?  found herself a nice white Tx man?  went back to france, which i highly doubt?  yeah, ronnie is popping up with kids.  his olympia fame, the cars and a couple of dollars make that possible, but nothing special for a black man.  shit, one of uncles on my dad's side has 13 or 14 kids for 10 women or something like that.
really, don't go ape shit over what ronnie is doing.  the last one, rouaida, did him.

good night, fellas.
Your assessment couldnt be more accurate!!! Lmfao!! Also Dominican men don't fall far behind either. I have a sister that is 2 weeks older than me!! :-0
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2012, 08:56:30 AM »
How does Ronnie pay for all these kids? 

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2012, 08:59:48 AM »
How does Ronnie pay for all these kids? 

Ultimately.....with your tax dollars.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2012, 09:02:01 AM »

Ronnie fulfilling the stereotypes quite nicely.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2012, 09:09:54 AM »
Ronnie fulfilling the stereotypes quite nicely.

Do they stop becoming stereotypes when there is overwhelming statistical evidence as proof?

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2012, 09:11:15 AM »

YEEAAA BUDDY!!! -___- 
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2012, 09:11:42 AM »

ALL TRUE! Best of luck to him cuz technically "on the record" he has 4 little girls he still is obligated to support$$$.  Not counting unknowns overseas:-/ lol and thats a whole lotta coin!! Not no 8x mr.o $$$ either!! Or new supplements line..AND best of luck to her! Hope its business on her end cuz if it's love, she fucked:-O
Ho ho ho Alti welcome here!can you tell us more of his lies if you dont mind?i mean when we ask stuff like this on other forums they say "its not your business" and then suddenly the story of kai green and his lies become the main story on all forums!
i did a "lil math" haha and in his 2006 dvd he had some skinny girlfriend cooking his meals,what do you think does he play well this girls or they know he has the money so the such that money?
was i right when i posted that he is almost broke,i didnt meant broke to not have something to eat,but broke from the fact that he had luxuries and now dont have

bike nut

• Getbig V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2012, 09:42:47 AM »
Ho ho ho Alti welcome here!can you tell us more of his lies if you dont mind?i mean when we ask stuff like this on other forums they say "its not your business" and then suddenly the story of kai green and his lies become the main story on all forums!
i did a "lil math" haha and in his 2006 dvd he had some skinny girlfriend cooking his meals,what do you think does he play well this girls or they know he has the money so the such that money?
was i right when i posted that he is almost broke,i didnt meant broke to not have something to eat,but broke from the fact that he had luxuries and now dont have

If you learned how to write and spell properly we might actually ponder your questions.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2012, 09:43:18 AM »
Do they stop becoming stereotypes when there is overwhelming statistical evidence as proof?

To some, no.  To those with a brain (and no agenda), yes.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2012, 01:05:27 PM »
I can't see that video. But from what I can say that girl look like he daughter Jamilliah she's the 26. As far as Ronnie money situation I can't I don't have a clue. While I was there I was aware that he had put some away or invested.. I don't have details. But what I do know is that a whole lot has happened since we broke up. And the way he spent money and how, like it was going out of style and no to mention all the damn cling-ons that asked him for money!! It was just stupid. So as far as him being broke. I don't think he broke YET. but with no pension from when he was a cop. Cuz he lost all that.... All these kids... gotta keep your wife or girlfriend happy(especially when they find out your nothing but a cheat and liar) and they usually stay cuz they love them (and are stupid as hell and have no selfasteem) or get him on the other end which would be $$$$ like Rouaide!! I like her but she definitely was the smartest out of all. She got his money cuz there was no prenop and had NO KIDS!!! WOOHOO!!Anyway I can't imagine him having too much money down the line with all these children;unless his company BLOWS UP! What he shouldve done was start this company when he was 4 time Mr O.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2012, 01:35:39 PM »
I can't see that video. But from what I can say that girl look like he daughter Jamilliah she's the 26. As far as Ronnie money situation I can't I don't have a clue. While I was there I was aware that he had put some away or invested.. I don't have details. But what I do know is that a whole lot has happened since we broke up. And the way he spent money and how, like it was going out of style and no to mention all the damn cling-ons that asked him for money!! It was just stupid. So as far as him being broke. I don't think he broke YET. but with no pension from when he was a cop. Cuz he lost all that.... All these kids... gotta keep your wife or girlfriend happy(especially when they find out your nothing but a cheat and liar) and they usually stay cuz they love them (and are stupid as hell and have no selfasteem) or get him on the other end which would be $$$$ like Rouaide!! I like her but she definitely was the smartest out of all. She got his money cuz there was no prenop and had NO KIDS!!! WOOHOO!!Anyway I can't imagine him having too much money down the line with all these children;unless his company BLOWS UP! What he shouldve done was start this company when he was 4 time Mr O.

This is a dvd from 2006 RELENTLESS and yes there are 2 of his daughters but also theres one skinny girl who is his girlfriend!
he has no pension?-he said in an interview that he is a part time officer so he works only 50hours a year so if one day he decide to come back he can do it,but someone else said that he secured his pension from police!
i dont know his investments before but from what we all saw he bought a house for his mother in the same area where he lives and thats 150k house,he payed his house,he bought a home gym worth 200k,and the other things he bought are only luxurious cars!
for me it was very strange cause everyone said ronnie was milionaire and then he sold all his cars to start a suplement company!i said "a milionaire sold his cars wtf"
i know that he have a 19y o son,one daughter 27y o,one daughter 26y o,2 babies (were triplets but one died) and now 2 new babies from a new girlfriend!
also on a turkish tv show he said that he have only daughters-i mean why disrespecting your own son btw the mother of that son posted here with her son pics!
he felt down in my eyes when he gave an interview saying that he spent 400 000$ only in lawyers fees for that triplets,recomanding to all to not gave a sperm in donation hahaha-the story is he had a long time sex girlfriend and then after 10 years that girlfriend asked him a sperm donation and he gave it to her and then she gave him some paper to sign and he signed BUT he didnt read what he signed (it was the paternity document) then he pretended that he wasnt a father,i mean wtf is with ronnie is he stupid or what???
on the radio show with dave palumbo,he said when he was on australia tour he earned 50k in 3 weeks,but that heis wife manage his money (when he was married with Rouaida)-so i ask you WHERE did ronnie pent all of his money???
he easily got 1 milion a year from contracts and plus every weekend a guest posing which he charges 7k,plus there he sells his pics,dvds,shirts and he have even today the biggest line for the pics in every expo??
so what was his lifestyle???whas it cheap with money or what?
in what way you think Rouaida sucked his money,cause if they didnt have a prenup she got nothing?

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2012/04/appeals-court-rules-for-ex-arl.html/

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2012, 01:47:30 PM »

for me ronnie is sick i mean his first girlfriend to gave him birth a baby became pregnant with 15 and with 16 she got her son,ronnie was 10 years older then her!so when he was a pizzy driver he had to pay child support!hahahah but how you didnt ntice anything,his computer or phone,i that dvd what i mentioned to you he is always messaging with someone ALWAYS!
i think that even today he can be with world class chiks in the indutry,you know how it is,he is a celebrity!but now when hes done it isnt about the love its only pure interest

the trainer

« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2012, 02:31:51 PM »
for me ronnie is sick i mean his first girlfriend to gave him birth a baby became pregnant with 15 and with 16 she got her son,ronnie was 10 years older then her!so when he was a pizzy driver he had to pay child support!hahahah but how you didnt ntice anything,his computer or phone,i that dvd what i mentioned to you he is always messaging with someone ALWAYS!
i think that even today he can be with world class chiks in the indutry,you know how it is,he is a celebrity!but now when hes done it isnt about the love its only pure interest

Why are you so butt hurt over what ronnie does so he wants to have a bunch of kids and fuck a lot of women thats his business

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2012, 02:45:37 PM »
Why are you so butt hurt over what ronnie does so he wants to have a bunch of kids and fuck a lot of women thats his business
hahahaha thits his businessand then why ALL bb sites are talking about KAI GREEN "scandal" radio shows,forums-talking about that-is that only KAIs business???go fuck yourself,bodybuilding is a very boring sport wee see the athlets only the day of the show and thats it,the other things that are growing in bb is only GOSSIP

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2012, 02:49:06 PM »

Sorry bout to do my cardio. I'll be back later. But quickly he has no pension. He was asked to leave the police dept quietly cuz some suspicious "&$#%" activity was intercepted. His mom got caught in it too so he had no choice to leave with nothing. And I was with him during that. Yes he bought his mom a house less than a mile away and he paid off his house. As far me catching him. I did a few times but at the time I was in too deep and I had to get back on my feet b4 I left. He was sloppy trying to cover his tracks. Everytime I found something it cost him$$$$ lol!! I never asked him for money til I found out he was a liar and a cheat!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!