Author Topic: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???  (Read 120492 times)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2012, 02:55:00 PM »
Everytime I found something it cost him$$$$ lol!! I never asked him for money til I found out he was a liar and a cheat!

so his being a liar and a cheat turned you into a whore! sad!

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2012, 03:13:33 PM »
Sorry bout to do my cardio. I'll be back later. But quickly he has no pension. He was asked to leave the police dept quietly cuz some suspicious "&$#%" activity was intercepted. His mom got caught in it too so he had no choice to leave with nothing. And I was with him during that. Yes he bought his mom a house less than a mile away and he paid off his house. As far me catching him. I did a few times but at the time I was in too deep and I had to get back on my feet b4 I left. He was sloppy trying to cover his tracks. Everytime I found something it cost him$$$$ lol!! I never asked him for money til I found out he was a liar and a cheat!
so he lied even for the police department,he had to leave but he said he do it only volontary 50 hours a year of work hahaha what a liar!even on flex online they were lying when they said its not true about him and his mother caught with stuff hahaha,do you cardio than come back and tells us more stories about that ol atrophied man hahahah

:RONNIE COLEMAN NOT ARRESTED

Rumors to the contrary, five-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman is not dead, arrested or undergoing a sex-change operation. A flood of gossip erupted like an exploded sceptic tank on September 5 that Coleman had been picked up by authorities and sent to the slammer. Then a rumor developed that Ronnie's mother was arrested after a suspicious packaged arrived at her address. FLEXonline called the man himself who said it was all nonsense.

"Nope, I haven't been arrested," Coleman assured us. "Nobody in my family's been arrested, to my knowledge anyway."

Speaking calmly, Ronnie shrugged off the ridiculous stories. "Last week I was dead. This week I'm arrested," he quipped. "I'm used to this by now."

At least they're talking about you, big fella. Ronnie added that all systems are go and he's on target to defend his crown and nab his sixth straight Sandow. "I feel good," he assured us. "Everything's going fine."

Unfortunately he hung up before we could ask about the sex-change operation, but we have our doubts about that rumor too.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2012, 03:16:48 PM »
why do you care so much about ronnie, dickweed?

so he lied even for the police department,he had to leave but he said he do it only volontary 50 hours a year of work hahaha what a liar!even on flex online they were lying when they said its not true about him and his mother caught with stuff hahaha,do you cardio than come back and tells us more stories about that ol atrophied man hahahah

:RONNIE COLEMAN NOT ARRESTED

Rumors to the contrary, five-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman is not dead, arrested or undergoing a sex-change operation. A flood of gossip erupted like an exploded sceptic tank on September 5 that Coleman had been picked up by authorities and sent to the slammer. Then a rumor developed that Ronnie's mother was arrested after a suspicious packaged arrived at her address. FLEXonline called the man himself who said it was all nonsense.

"Nope, I haven't been arrested," Coleman assured us. "Nobody in my family's been arrested, to my knowledge anyway."

Speaking calmly, Ronnie shrugged off the ridiculous stories. "Last week I was dead. This week I'm arrested," he quipped. "I'm used to this by now."

At least they're talking about you, big fella. Ronnie added that all systems are go and he's on target to defend his crown and nab his sixth straight Sandow. "I feel good," he assured us. "Everything's going fine."

Unfortunately he hung up before we could ask about the sex-change operation, but we have our doubts about that rumor too.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2012, 03:17:56 PM »
You don't remember when he was arrested for impersonating a cop?!?? Mugshot and everything. WOW!! how embarrassing. Oh I forgot to mention how when we were together he denied his son!! Baby momma told Aimee ( btw thats my middle name spelled the same and everything, how fucked up is that!!?! Lmfao)  she warned me about him. And told me that Waynan her son was Ronnie's child  Ronnie would tell me she was mentally ill like insane and shes want to be with him. Knowing now he denied his own child makes me sick!! Ronnie is not capable of being faithful or honest. The part that really works my nerves was how he praises God n goes to church every Sunday. Yet use to be at the strip clubs every Friday Saturday nights!! on top of the lies, fornication, adultery..... I would ask him "What would Jesus do? What do God fearing, true christians do? Try to imitate Jesus! I don't think Jesus would live like this. Ronnie would tell me that he's Gods favorite!! Lol! Priceless!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2012, 03:20:39 PM »
You don't remember when he was arrested for impersonating a cop?!?? Mugshot and everything. WOW!! how embarrassing. Oh I forgot to mention how when we were together he denied his son!! Baby momma told Aimee ( btw thats my middle name spelled the same and everything, how fucked up is that!!?! Lmfao)  she warned me about him. And told me that Waynan her son was Ronnie's child  Ronnie would tell me she was mentally ill like insane and shes want to be with him. Knowing now he denied his own child makes me sick!! Ronnie is not capable of being faithful or honest. The part that really works my nerves was how he praises God n goes to church every Sunday. Yet use to be at the strip clubs every Friday Saturday nights!! on top of the lies, fornication, adultery..... I would ask him "What would Jesus do? What do God fearing, true christians do? Try to imitate Jesus! I don't think Jesus would live like this. Ronnie would tell me that he's Gods favorite!! Lol! Priceless!!

he was god's favorite.  you need to read your bible and see that all god's favorites liked the ladies.  David, Solomon, Arnold, Jesus (surrounded by Marys and Marthas - as soon as he resurrected he went straight to find the womens) - apostle Paul was gay so he doesnt count, etc. btw, you need to do more cardio.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2012, 03:26:48 PM »
so his being a liar and a cheat turned you into a whore! sad!

Interpret that any way you want! Know that I paid for most of my stuff even that last Olympia that I was there 2006 I flew myself out to Vegas to support his bumass cuz he told me he couldn't afford it. To find out 2months later that he had fathered triplets while we were together n one week later was getting married. Being with him and trying to show him that I wasn't with him for the money put me in a financial hole. I'll be a whore that claimed bankruptcy while I was with him!!!!  
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2012, 03:28:43 PM »
So he said you were exclusive even though you lived in different states?

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2012, 03:51:05 PM »
Interpret that any way you want! Know that I paid for most of my stuff even that last Olympia that I was there 2006 I flew myself out to Vegas to support his bumass cuz he told me he couldn't afford it. To find out 2months later that he had fathered triplets while we were together n one week later was getting married. Being with him and trying to show him that I wasn't with him for the money put me in a financial hole. I'll be a whore that claimed bankruptcy while I was with him!!!!  
Alti keep writing let the haters talk hahaha damn when he was arrested in 2009-he gave an interview on MD claiming that the police officer who arrested him didnt know what he was doing,that he was some novice there hahaha ronnie is a patological liar it seems!
wait a minute HE SAID IN 2006 that he COULDNT afford the hotel room and the flight for you???we are talking about his peak years i mean when he was detroned but had many contracts?who knows where he spent all of his money,maybe he was in love with some or multiple biaches who sucked every his dime acting like they love him hahahaha!
yeah its ridiculous that he praises god all the time and going to church haha he doesnt even know how the church looks,its only for the publicity

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2012, 03:52:27 PM »
and what he said about his son?did he visit him or he didnt even mentioned him??

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2012, 03:55:56 PM »
Alti has all rights to talk what she wants,shes not a hater but she WAS played,betryed...everyday we see someone murders his wife/husband cause of cheating...and then imagine how much it hurts when you are with someone for 7 years and one day he say to you "hey i got a triplets but that woman is crazy shes lying something" and after 5 days you browse the interent and see in the news that your boyfriend,the same boyfriend got married and you didnt know anything about that!
ronnie is sick hahahaha

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2012, 03:56:47 PM »
Ronnie had to banish his son because when his son was born there was a prophecy that his son would destroy him and become king in his place.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2012, 03:57:28 PM »
Alti has all rights to talk what she wants,shes not a hater but she WAS played,betryed...everyday we see someone murders his wife/husband cause of cheating...and then imagine how much it hurts when you are with someone for 7 years and one day he say to you "hey i got a triplets but that woman is crazy shes lying something" and after 5 days you browse the interent and see in the news that your boyfriend,the same boyfriend got married and you didnt know anything about that!
ronnie is sick hahahaha

she had plenty of warning signs. it did not hurt very much at all because she was expecting it.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2012, 04:57:32 PM »
Boo fucken hoo, it happens to all of us, you can choose to cry about it 6 years after it happened or you can move on.

Ronnie is known and respected for his incredible feats mentally and physically, to win the Olympia 8 times is to have a focus and drive you fucken haters know nothing about cause you are to busy whinning about everything in life, what a noble little crusade you got going here, you guys are making fools of yourself and as for alti's comment.....

Everytime I found something it cost him$$$$ lol!....... This comment is fucken shameful, who the fuck admits this low life behaviour, wow, unbelievable.

Ronnie is known and respected for his great mental feats?

Ummm....how about NO!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2012, 05:48:56 PM »
So he said you were exclusive even though you lived in different states?

Ugh! YESS! and for your information I lived in Texas for sometime also.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2012, 05:52:29 PM »
and what he said about his son?did he visit him or he didnt even mentioned him??

He never mentioned it. But he did go to Louisiana from time to time. I assume he went to see Aimee and his son. But at the time he would say he an appearance or went to visit his relatives.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2012, 06:03:26 PM »
I want to say that as an athlete...Ronnie's work ethics were unmeasurable. He was 9 times Mr. Olympia in my book!! THAT you can NEVER EVER TAKE AWAY! I saw him diet, train, do his cardio!! It's was truly UNBELIEVABLE. And I'm an athlete myself still competing. I was amazing and i was inspired watching him train every year from 2001-2006. I'm just telling you what and how he was outside the bodybuilding world, outside the magazines and cameras,videos, appearance and contests... So sorry you don't like what I have to say but it's all true:-)))
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2012, 06:11:26 PM »
Boo fucken hoo, it happens to all of us, you can choose to cry about it 6 years after it happened or you can move on.

Ronnie is known and respected for his incredible feats mentally and physically, to win the Olympia 8 times is to have a focus and drive you fucken haters know nothing about cause you are to busy whinning about everything in life, what a noble little crusade you got going here, you guys are making fools of yourself and as for alti's comment.....

Seriously that's over 5 years ago! Ive SOOOOO OVER THAT!! I'm happily engaged to a real man, an amazing man! So as far as me whining and complaint about everything in my life!! My life is beautiful. Couldn't be better! I'm truly blessed and I Dont regret my past because it made me a stronger woman!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2012, 06:18:07 PM »
Post the Alti pussy shots or STFU.

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2012, 06:18:52 PM »

this

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2012, 06:28:46 PM »
I want to say that as an athlete...Ronnie's work ethics were unmeasurable. He was 9 times Mr. Olympia in my book!! THAT you can NEVER EVER TAKE AWAY! I saw him diet, train, do his cardio!! It's was truly UNBELIEVABLE. And I'm an athlete myself still competing. I was amazing and i was inspired watching him train every year from 2001-2006. I'm just telling you what and how he was outside the bodybuilding world, outside the magazines and cameras,videos, appearance and contests... So sorry you don't like what I have to say but it's all true:-)))
Awesome, I guess I missed judged you.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2012, 06:30:05 PM »
Ronnie is known and respected for his great mental feats?

Ummm....how about NO!
What he did takes incredible amounts of mental dedication so you do not know what you are talking about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2012, 07:08:17 PM »
woah, crazy thread!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2012, 07:17:45 PM »
for me ronnie is sick i mean his first girlfriend to gave him birth a baby became pregnant with 15 and with 16 she got her son,ronnie was 10 years older then her!

Ronnie was having sexual relations with a 15 yo at 25?

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2012, 07:18:28 PM »
Awesome, I guess I missed judged you.

Thank you Onetimehard!! Ronnie was and still is the best Mr.Olympia, at least to me. And when he first lost I felt he should've won! I cried cause u felt that 9th was HIS!!!! given all the other shit  I delt with while being with him. However, I ALWAYS knew how to separate him as an athlete and as partner.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2012, 07:26:02 PM »
This is a dvd from 2006 RELENTLESS and yes there are 2 of his daughters but also theres one skinny girl who is his girlfriend!
he has no pension?-he said in an interview that he is a part time officer so he works only 50hours a year so if one day he decide to come back he can do it,but someone else said that he secured his pension from police!
i dont know his investments before but from what we all saw he bought a house for his mother in the same area where he lives and thats 150k house,he payed his house,he bought a home gym worth 200k,and the other things he bought are only luxurious cars!
for me it was very strange cause everyone said ronnie was milionaire and then he sold all his cars to start a suplement company!i said "a milionaire sold his cars wtf"
i know that he have a 19y o son,one daughter 27y o,one daughter 26y o,2 babies (were triplets but one died) and now 2 new babies from a new girlfriend!
also on a turkish tv show he said that he have only daughters-i mean why disrespecting your own son btw the mother of that son posted here with her son pics!
he felt down in my eyes when he gave an interview saying that he spent 400 000$ only in lawyers fees for that triplets,recomanding to all to not gave a sperm in donation hahaha-the story is he had a long time sex girlfriend and then after 10 years that girlfriend asked him a sperm donation and he gave it to her and then she gave him some paper to sign and he signed BUT he didnt read what he signed (it was the paternity document) then he pretended that he wasnt a father,i mean wtf is with ronnie is he stupid or what???
on the radio show with dave palumbo,he said when he was on australia tour he earned 50k in 3 weeks,but that heis wife manage his money (when he was married with Rouaida)-so i ask you WHERE did ronnie pent all of his money???
he easily got 1 milion a year from contracts and plus every weekend a guest posing which he charges 7k,plus there he sells his pics,dvds,shirts and he have even today the biggest line for the pics in every expo??
so what was his lifestyle???whas it cheap with money or what?
in what way you think Rouaida sucked his money,cause if they didnt have a prenup she got nothing?

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2012/04/appeals-court-rules-for-ex-arl.html/

woaaah.... I guess all these people are the ones suposed to suport him when he s completely broke/in debt.