Author Topic: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???  (Read 120483 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???
« Reply #175 on: November 22, 2012, 08:13:31 AM »
You know there's a saying that if a fella treats his mother well and has a good relationship with his mother, he will more than likely treat his woman right.  When all this stuff came out about Ronnie back then, I always wondered WTF?  This dude is a big time mama's boy yet he goes through more broads than posing trunks.  Must be all the test and tren.

classic line Wiggs...good job ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: November 22, 2012, 08:14:59 AM »
his son is now 19 and his mother (ronnies ex girlfriend) is now 35...so she got pregnant at 15 ang gave birth to ronnies son at 16...ok maybe she got pregnant at 16 and gave birth before turning 17...and ronnie is now 48...so ronnie impregnant a 15 year old girl when he was 28 years old!
here is his son and his ex girlfriend

wow...if the timeline is rright, theres no getting around this one...Ronnie was engaging in statutory rape

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: November 22, 2012, 08:15:38 AM »
So you're still a mudshark!

why don't you leave the thread if you have nothing to say?...why are you so angry???

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #178 on: November 22, 2012, 08:18:53 AM »
not true......she has a right to talk about her past relationships..I'm sure you do so all the time....If Ronnie didn't want her to talk he should have paid her and had them draw up a confidentiality agreement....like most people with money and a lot to hide do

Scorned.  Lol! I find that so funny. Ronnie did me a huge favor. I'm so happy, I'm totally in love, engaged and no children! I have a great job that I  totally LOVE!  I'm just  telling the side people never saw! So what none of us are perfect. Ronnie made a lot of mistake as a lot of is do. At the of it all, God is the only one that can judge all of US! Im just stating facts! :-) happy thanksgiving!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2012, 08:19:30 AM »
agreed...but lets be fair...when you have so much test and tren coursing through your veins you are gonna be extremely horny all the time

Lol!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: November 22, 2012, 08:20:50 AM »
Ronnie won't recover.

he's committing suicide as we speak ;)

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #181 on: November 22, 2012, 08:21:28 AM »
why don't you lkeave the thread if you have nothing to say?...why are you so angry???

For real... He's angry!! :-/
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: November 22, 2012, 08:27:58 AM »

For real... He's angry!! :-/

Hey Alti...Did Ronnie ever hit you?....was there any physical abuse in your relationship with him

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #183 on: November 22, 2012, 08:48:22 AM »
Thanks again for the transparency Alti. 

One of the best threads in a while here.  LOL @ Ronnie.  Karma is a bitch and she's fucking Ronnie right now.

Actually, I don't feel any different towards Ronnie.  Coming from Louisiana also, I figured he was swinging his shit in every which way and holding a bible in the other hand, but that's the way of a Southern player. 

I'm sure Erika Mes, Brooke Burke and a couple women, esp Katherine, would rip Shawn Ray to shit, if you let them go in a thread.

Props to Alti for adding some spice to this thread.  I thought you were 100% Dominican, but you're part Panamanian, which is cool in my book.   

Ronnie Prime is still the King.  The personal stuff is between Alti, the other women, the kids and Ronnie's mom.

But it makes good content and a classic thread for GetBig's archives.  8)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: November 22, 2012, 08:49:47 AM »
Actually, I don't feel any different towards Ronnie.  Coming from Louisiana also, I figured he was swinging his shit in every which way and holding a bible in the other hand, but that's the way of a Southern player. 

I'm sure Erika Mes, Brooke Burke and a couple women, esp Katherine, would rip Shawn Ray to shit, if you let them go in a thread.

Props to Alti for adding some spice to this thread.  I thought you were 100% Dominican, but you're part Panamanian, which is cool in my book.   

Ronnie Prime is still the King.  The personal stuff is between Alti, the other women, the kids and Ronnie's mom.

But it makes good content and a classic thread for GetBig's archives.  8)

agreed

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #185 on: November 22, 2012, 08:55:17 AM »
Hey Alti...Did Ronnie ever hit you?....was there any physical abuse in your relationship with him

NO, never ever layed a hand on me!! He's not like that. He doesn't even get angry. Might've seen him pissed like twice. Not at me. But Ronnie is just not aggressive that way.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: November 22, 2012, 08:57:03 AM »
NO, never ever layed a hand on me!! He's not like that. He doesn't even get angry. Might've seen him pissed like twice. Not at me. But Ronnie is just not aggressive that way.

okay..thats good to know that he at least was respectful of you in that way....did you ever see him hit anyone else or get aggressive with others>???

the trainer

« Reply #187 on: November 22, 2012, 09:02:58 AM »
YES HE IS A GREAT ATHLETE,I MEAN HE WAS...BUT MANY MANY ASPECTS OF HIS CHARACTER are ridiculous!i dont respect him!he wants to be in spotlight but his time is over...and now EVERY DAY he puts old old pictures on his facebook -like remembering his old fame which is over hahahaha
i laughed how poor he was,when he made a video last month and he is watching his dvd from 2000-THE UNBELIEVEBLE
its like michael jordan today marketing his old games...but you know why michael jordan doesnt do that-cause everyone on the planet earth knows who is michael jordan plus he invested his money no need to ridiculize himself,his making 50 million a year...and ronnie coleman is a broke old man,and no one besides bodybuilding world knows who he is!

the bitterness is strong, did ronnie fuck you then dump you after.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #188 on: November 22, 2012, 09:06:50 AM »
agreed

Again his professional life and personal are. Total opposite - black and white. It's on one end of the spectrum and waaaay on the other end. He's a specimen as a BB. I use to say he's  not human... He's was always in a league of his own! It was like already whos coming in 2nd ya know?. I remember getting chills watching him walk out in prejudging.. cause I was proud of him all the work is THERE!!I saw first hand the dedication. He was Machine. Woke up at the same time , drank his coffee. Took a damn shit everyday at the same time. It's was a strict routine.  Nothing was out of place. Went to bed at like 4am everynight. There was NO Deviating.  It's something amazing. I couldn't do it. But that's  why he was 8x mr Olympia. 9times mr Olympia  in book.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #189 on: November 22, 2012, 09:20:07 AM »
he's committing suicide as we speak ;)
Spot on metaphor below...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: November 22, 2012, 09:20:41 AM »
Amazing....thanks Alti...nice inside look at Ronnie

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #191 on: November 22, 2012, 09:26:54 AM »
Unfortunatley when your the best in any given area. world known and your use to being treated like royalty, its very difficult to deal with the red carpet being taken from underneath you! you are simply not treated the same. Thats just the way the cookie crumbles. One with such status need to prepare themselves mentality for when the end comes....cause the end will come one day for EVERYONE!! theres the alpha and the omega,a beginning and an end to everything! embrace what you have now, put try to prepare for when its all  over.either your career is gonna slow down, or die especially when it has to do with physical appearance!! i always told Ronnie, when all this is gone, you'll see who your real friends are!!! when he lost the first time, i was there, when he lost the second time i was still there, and slowly saw people disappear. and i said.."see ronnie i told you who's real and who's  not, smoke is starting to clear". in short one has to just be grateful for the GREAT times, and be proud YOU are part of history and leave the vanity behind. In the end youll gladly welcome a new chapter and live a beautiful happy life :-))
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #192 on: November 22, 2012, 09:30:09 AM »
Again his professional life and personal are. Total opposite - black and white. It's on one end of the spectrum and waaaay on the other end. He's a specimen as a BB. I use to say he's  not human... He's was always in a league of his own! It was like already whos coming in 2nd ya know?. I remember getting chills watching him walk out in prejudging.. cause I was proud of him all the work is THERE!!I saw first hand the dedication. He was Machine. Woke up at the same time , drank his coffee. Took a damn shit everyday at the same time. It's was a strict routine.  Nothing was out of place. Went to bed at like 4am everynight. There was NO Deviating.  It's something amazing. I couldn't do it. But that's  why he was 8x mr Olympia. 9times mr Olympia  in book.

You got that one right, honey.  Even with the injuries, he was better than Jay in 2006.  Nice little robbery by the IFBB to keep him locked with Haney. 

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #193 on: November 22, 2012, 09:34:18 AM »
You got that one right, honey.  Even with the injuries, he was better than Jay in 2006.  Nice little robbery by the IFBB to keep him locked with Haney. 

thats what i said..... They dont want you to beat Haney. lol!!! it is what it is right? we chose this "sport" so gotta take what given, or whats NOT given...lol!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #194 on: November 22, 2012, 09:53:05 AM »
thats what i said..... They dont want you to beat Haney. lol!!! it is what it is right? we chose this "sport" so gotta take what given, or whats NOT given...lol!!

Ronnie Coleman will never be better than Lee Haney....on or off the stage.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #195 on: November 22, 2012, 10:25:25 AM »
Ronnie Coleman will never be better than Lee Haney....on or off the stage.

Sorry let me rephrase that. They didn't  want Ronnie to break Haney record. # of sandows. I'm not comparing Ronnie and Haney in physique. Plus 2 different times. You can't compare them. Haney had a beautiful physique. Very aesthetic, pleasing to look at, like flex wheeler. Haney n flex are a work of art!! Ronnie just look like a freak, art too but more like an abstract painting!! Lol...when u looked at Ronnie u didn't know whether to cringe cuz it's borderline gore or stare with compete awe! Like don't ask who Is that, but  WTF is that?! Lmao!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #196 on: November 22, 2012, 11:33:13 AM »
lol stfu you low life loser. It takes a strong mind to do good instead of evil, not to inject steroids, lift weights or get 10 different women pregnant with bazillions of kids you ll never support. I dont know what Bible was ronnie reading but obviously it is missing a lot of pages. Exactly the worst kind of sinner who gives a bad name to Christianity.

Basically just like every single other "bodybuilder" we ve seen before, most if not his entire life is fake.

The funny is that at some point, all of this always end biting you in the ass, there s always another asshole you ve fooled that finally fuck you in the ass and ruin all the bullshit illusion you spent so much time building. Sharks eating each others. You want to swim with sharks and think you re the biggest of them all there s always one to destroy you, this is the kind of life sharks have.

Is this really the legacy a real man wants to leave behind him? What kind of people will his offsprings become they ll probably just walk in his path just as blindly as he walked into his own father s path and repeat suffering over and over and over.

Yes, because Ronnie is 'evil'.  ::)
You're such a self righteous loser.
T

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: November 22, 2012, 12:05:58 PM »
Sorry let me rephrase that. They didn't  want Ronnie to break Haney record. # of sandows. I'm not comparing Ronnie and Haney in physique. Plus 2 different times. You can't compare them. Haney had a beautiful physique. Very aesthetic, pleasing to look at, like flex wheeler. Haney n flex are a work of art!! Ronnie just look like a freak, art too but more like an abstract painting!! Lol...when u looked at Ronnie u didn't know whether to cringe cuz it's borderline gore or stare with compete awe! Like don't ask who Is that, but  WTF is that?! Lmao!

Fair enough....wish you all the best in your future endeavors Alti.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #198 on: November 22, 2012, 02:15:53 PM »
Ronnie is a very evil person.  >:(

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: November 22, 2012, 02:38:50 PM »