Author Topic: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???  (Read 120499 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
Re: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???
« Reply #200 on: November 23, 2012, 02:11:22 AM »
Ok this is where it gets sensitive. When i talk about someone momma shit gets serious!! Lol  And all I'm gonna say is that his mom has about 3 different baby daddy's.

My mom (Panamanian) who raised My older sister and myself in strict religion. And i Have about 6 half bro/Sis on my dad's (dominican side). In other words my mom is a saint and my dad is a whore!! Lol. Now my fiancé is your typical Italian Mommas boy.... But treats me like a princess!! He's absolutely amazing.   I think depending how your raised you can go one way or another. There just is no in between.
You said ronnie reunited with his father,does it mean that his father abandoned him or what?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: November 23, 2012, 03:52:46 AM »
I'm not comparing Ronnie and Haney in physique. Plus 2 different times. You can't compare them. Haney had a beautiful physique. Very aesthetic, pleasing to look at, like flex wheeler. Haney n flex are a work of art!! Ronnie just look like a freak, art too but more like an abstract painting!! Lol...when u looked at Ronnie u didn't know whether to cringe cuz it's borderline gore or stare with compete awe! Like don't ask who Is that, but  WTF is that?! Lmao!

Ha ha best description of Ronnie's physique that I have ever read.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #202 on: November 23, 2012, 09:10:08 AM »
You said ronnie reunited with his father,does it mean that his father abandoned him or what?
I don't want to say he abandoned him. I guess he kinda disappeared for awhile like my dad. But my dad was in and out in and out of my life the whole time. Ronnie didnt see him or hear from him for many years. I think one of his sister on his Dads side reached out to Ronnie and they all met up. 
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #203 on: November 23, 2012, 10:16:25 AM »
NO, never ever layed a hand on me!! He's not like that. He doesn't even get angry. Might've seen him pissed like twice. Not at me. But Ronnie is just not aggressive that way.

So, what ended it?

Was he not loyal?

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #204 on: November 23, 2012, 02:25:11 PM »
So, what ended it?

Was he not loyal?

Damn kwon where you been honey?!! Lol. In a nut shell he impregnated 1 woman while he was with me. Married a different woman literally the day after he confessed. Obviously we break up... Fast toward while he still married somehow has another child that is about 2-3 years old. With yet another woman ... Gets divorced and has another little one she about 7months. the last 2 kids are from his last lady. :-D mr O was a very busy man:-)
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #205 on: November 23, 2012, 02:29:42 PM »
Damn kwon where you been honey?!! Lol. In a nut shell he impregnated 1 woman while he was with me. Married a different woman literally the day after he confessed. Obviously we break up... Fast toward while he still married somehow has another child that is about 2-3 years old. With yet another woman ... Gets divorced and has another little one she about 7months. the last 2 kids are from his last lady. :-D mr O was a very busy man:-)

he definitely lives by the words of my favorite mythological countryman...

8)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: November 23, 2012, 05:53:12 PM »
Maybe Ronnie is not a big believer in contraception... and neither were his partners. Seems to happen more to black people than white people. You don't hear of too many white baby daddy's, though I'm sure they do exist.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: November 23, 2012, 06:12:01 PM »

Thanks, it's been a while ago though and i merely heard stories and rumours about it.
Now i have it from the horse's mouth so to speak!

If he didn't act like this, would you have still been with him? If he was faithful that is.

I assume the infidelity was the sole reason and nothing else, since he treated you well (beside that)

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: November 23, 2012, 07:06:14 PM »
I have a hard time balancing my time between two video games at the same time nonetheless four chicks, marriage, and kids.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: November 23, 2012, 07:22:37 PM »
I have a hard time balancing my time between two video games at the same time nonetheless four chicks, marriage, and kids.
Ain't nothin but some baby mama drama.  Lightweight. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: November 23, 2012, 11:17:08 PM »
Maybe Ronnie is not a big believer in contraception... and neither were his partners. Seems to happen more to black people than white people. You don't hear of too many white baby daddy's, though I'm sure they do exist.

I guess you don't watch Maury huh???...or keep up with Hollywood

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: November 24, 2012, 12:43:45 AM »
I guess you don't watch Maury huh???...or keep up with Hollywood

Name more than one white baby daddy in Hollywood?

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #212 on: November 24, 2012, 04:44:44 AM »
Thanks, it's been a while ago though and i merely heard stories and rumours about it.
Now i have it from the horse's mouth so to speak!

If he didn't act like this, would you have still been with him? If he was faithful that is.

I assume the infidelity was the sole reason and nothing else, since he treated you well (beside that)

No.... The religion, making me get up every Sunday to go to Church. I wasn't feeling that. And he was at the strip club!!! And apparently his religion Baptist think that's ok... Sorry that don't fly with me. Anyway that was the first thing. There were a few other things that eventually would've made me move on.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: November 24, 2012, 04:48:46 AM »
Your engagement won't last either. Keeping it real. The men that women like you fall for aren't made for relationships. You'll find out soon enough and start the whole process again... coming on here and calling your soon-to-be ex-fiancee a loser... etc... women like you never learn.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: November 24, 2012, 05:29:03 AM »
We are only getting one side to this. Someone get Ronnie over here to clear this up. He could also help us with the Dorian vs Ronnie thread on who is better.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: November 24, 2012, 05:45:12 AM »
Yes and he could explain the statutory rape situation.   Like a good policeman.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: November 24, 2012, 05:48:37 AM »
We are only getting one side to this. Someone get Ronnie over here to clear this up. He could also help us with the Dorian vs Ronnie thread on who is better.

Yes, this is a must.

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #217 on: November 24, 2012, 08:47:38 AM »
SO is am correct he was still married with Achkar when he impregnant this actual girlfriend,then after he brak up with Achkar he got back (or maybe he was always with this girl) with his actual girlfriend and had another child with her??yes from the pics you can see that one daughter is still a baby and the other is 2-3 years old

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #218 on: November 24, 2012, 09:24:37 AM »
No.... The religion, making me get up every Sunday to go to Church. I wasn't feeling that. And he was at the strip club!!! And apparently his religion Baptist think that's ok... Sorry that don't fly with me. Anyway that was the first thing. There were a few other things that eventually would've made me move on.

Did Ronnie ever do any private posing sessions? Maybe at the start o his career. Seems like that's something all Bodybuilders have to do--even Ahnold
T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #219 on: November 24, 2012, 11:47:56 AM »

I don't know man, an ex-cop with a boatload of kids from many different women? It's obvious what kind of guy Ronnie is. And him coming out in the Moses outfit on stage was a total fukc you to any person who takes religion seriously. All arrows point to Ronnie being a complete douche bag.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #220 on: November 24, 2012, 11:49:47 AM »
Ronnie is your classic "do as I say, not as I do you" fella like Coach.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #221 on: November 24, 2012, 11:52:19 AM »

You weren't going to move on as long as being his girlfriend garnered you some false celebrity and attention.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #222 on: November 24, 2012, 11:57:56 AM »

of course you weren't, because you're a godless person who will stay with someone who cheats on you if they give you money.   :(  i'm praying for you, sista

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #223 on: November 24, 2012, 11:58:33 AM »
13. Thou shall pump iron!

Lightweight Baby!!!!!

And on the 8th day, GOD said LIGHTS OUT!!!"

Audience does the one handed cheer  ;D ;D :D :) :D :P :-*
T

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #224 on: November 26, 2012, 10:49:02 AM »
Did Ronnie ever do any private posing sessions? Maybe at the start o his career. Seems like that's something all Bodybuilders have to do--even Ahnold

No way he never did that!!!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!