Author Topic: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???  (Read 120477 times)

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
Re: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???
« Reply #225 on: November 26, 2012, 10:59:08 AM »
of course you weren't, because you're a godless person who will stay with someone who cheats on you if they give you money.   :(  i'm praying for you, sista

I'm Godless cuz I refuse to stay with a religious hyprocite a professional baptist church goer! Cuz he fornicates, is an adulterer, and pathological  liar!! And I'm wrong cause i payed for ALL MY SHIT at the beginning of the relationship to show him that I wasn't like all the other girls!! Then to find out he's a lying cheater. But by then I had already put myself in a financial hole ( trying to prove that I actually loved him for him and not his money) so I had to do what I had to do!!! Call me what you want, and please save your prayers for someone else brotha!!!! :-))

NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #226 on: November 26, 2012, 11:05:24 AM »
No.... The religion, making me get up every Sunday to go to Church. I wasn't feeling that. And he was at the strip club!!! And apparently his religion Baptist think that's ok... Sorry that don't fly with me. Anyway that was the first thing. There were a few other things that eventually would've made me move on.

So you're saying that even if he was 100 % loyal to you (and no Friday Saturday Stripclub-visits), you would have left him either way?
Due to the Church-Sundays?

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #227 on: November 26, 2012, 11:14:50 AM »
Your engagement won't last either. Keeping it real. The men that women like you fall for aren't made for relationships. You'll find out soon enough and start the whole process again... coming on here and calling your soon-to-be ex-fiancee a loser... etc... women like you never learn.

My fiancé is nothing like my past boyfriends!! First of all he's white:-/ okay. From an old fashion Italian family. We were friends, good friends b4 we started dating.... YES platonic friends. No funny stuff.. strictly friends. And 2 years later something happened and now we are going on 2-1/2 years dating and 6months engaged. No one knows what the future holds but this man is my best friend. And if things don't work then they don't. But PLEASE DON'T COMPARE WHAT I HAD IN THE PAST WITH WHAT I HAVE NOW! Its black and what...( literally lol ) cuz like few women im perfectly fine being alone and before i settle for less,that just what id do  is be alone!
I learn from my past mistakes. And I'm a grown experienced woman now. Not a little girl dating Ronnie!!! My man now loves me... And shows me every single day how I'm appreciated and loved. And I feel very lucky to have such an amazing man!! ( I know that sounded kinda corny at the end but it's true:-)) 
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: November 26, 2012, 11:21:19 AM »
Altis best picture

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: November 26, 2012, 11:26:57 AM »
Altis best picture

sexy as hell......

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #230 on: November 26, 2012, 11:29:21 AM »
So you're saying that even if he was 100 % loyal to you (and no Friday Saturday Stripclub-visits), you would have left him either way?

Would would have to be Completely different. He was rude also. For example I would downstairs watching a movie (btw this actually happened) and he see I'm all into it. And he sits down next to me. Picks up the remote and just changes the channel!!! I'm sorry but that's rude!! I know it's his house and his TV but that's just plain rude. He would do that a lot. Also his mother, his sister, cousins, everyone had a damn key to the house. Know one knew how to knock on the door b4 coming it!! Im Sorry that's too weird!! I'm telling you Kwon there are so many things. And I tried to over look them and say it can be worse. But I was also young!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #231 on: November 26, 2012, 11:47:47 AM »
My fiancé is nothing like my past boyfriends!! First of all he's white:-/ okay. From an old fashion Italian family. We were friends, good friends b4 we started dating.... YES platonic friends. No funny stuff.. strictly friends. And 2 years later something happened and now we are going on 2-1/2 years dating and 6months engaged. No one knows what the future holds but this man is my best friend. And if things don't work then they don't. But PLEASE DON'T COMPARE WHAT I HAD IN THE PAST WITH WHAT I HAVE NOW! Its black and what...( literally lol ) cuz like few women im perfectly fine being alone and before i settle for less,that just what id do  is be alone!
I learn from my past mistakes. And I'm a grown experienced woman now. Not a little girl dating Ronnie!!! My man now loves me... And shows me every single day how I'm appreciated and loved. And I feel very lucky to have such an amazing man!! ( I know that sounded kinda corny at the end but it's true:-))  
well, you made the mistake of dating a 40something yr old man (with a huge ego), and you were
20something---and expecting things to be kosher...also, what were your expectations for all the other men, vs your fiancé? We replicate what we know---there is a reason why you dating (let them hit) and dude was on the sidelines...and now you are with him.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: November 26, 2012, 11:48:07 AM »
Would would have to be Completely different. He was rude also. For example I would downstairs watching a movie (btw this actually happened) and he see I'm all into it. And he sits down next to me. Picks up the remote and just changes the channel!!! I'm sorry but that's rude!! I know it's his house and his TV but that's just plain rude. He would do that a lot. Also his mother, his sister, cousins, everyone had a damn key to the house. Know one knew how to knock on the door b4 coming it!! Im Sorry that's too weird!! I'm telling you Kwon there are so many things. And I tried to over look them and say it can be worse. But I was also young!

Fair enough, quite a rude personality then.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #233 on: November 26, 2012, 11:52:10 AM »
basically I'm getting that you left him because (i) he quit paying you and (ii) went to church/loved God (and (ii)(a) God loved and blessed him with many Mr. O titles and many children, just like he said he would in the good book).  

about the remote, well that was unfortunate, but it seems like you did not discuss it with him... maybe you need to work on your communication skills.

still praying for you sista.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #234 on: November 26, 2012, 11:58:31 AM »
well, you made the mistake of dating a 40something yr old man (with a huge ego), and you were
20something---and expecting things to be kosher...also, what were your expectations for all the other men, vs your fiancé? We replicate what we know---there is a reason why you dating (let them hit) and dude was on the sidelines...and now you are with him.
honestly i think i always had a crush on my fiancé, but hes so different than me. he's from the burbs, and never been with a latin girl, and brown latina at that! lol. Hes only dated american/white girls. So i felt i never had a chance anyway, so we were so cool. i would actually bring him into my aerobic classes and pitch him to the members in my class!! i would say, "Ladies,this is my friend dominick, hes a Libra and hes one of the few good guys out there and is available" he would  quickly leave cuz he was embarrassed. then curse me out when i was done with class lmao!! at one point he was dating a girl and he would ask for advice, about he should buy her for her birthday, so on and so fourth.... this is the kind of friendship we had. 
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: November 26, 2012, 12:01:05 PM »
honestly i think i always had a crush on my fiancé, but hes so different than me. he's from the burbs, and never been with a latin girl, and brown latina at that! lol. Hes only dated american/white girls. So i felt i never had a chance anyway, so we were so cool. i would actually bring him into my aerobic classes and pitch him to the members in my class!! i would say, "Ladies,this is my friend dominick, hes a Libra and hes one of the few good guys out there and is available" he would  quickly leave cuz he was embarrassed. then curse me out when i was done with class lmao!! at one point he was dating a girl and he would ask for advice, about he should buy her for her birthday, so on and so fourth.... this is the kind of friendship we had. 

what does his mamma think about you?  Have you spent the holidays with his family yet?  That's the test.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: November 26, 2012, 12:05:13 PM »
You said ronnie reunited with his father,does it mean that his father abandoned him or what?
now you know why Ronnie does what he does, replaying only what he knows.

He should know what to buy her for her birthday (one word, observation)...

Well, it's good that you are happy, learned some things on the way, and hopefully, you'll have some little Alti's running around.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #237 on: November 26, 2012, 12:06:09 PM »
basically I'm getting that you left him because (i) he quit paying you and (ii) went to church/loved God (and (ii)(a) God loved and blessed him with many Mr. O titles and many children, just like he said he would in the good book).  

about the remote, well that was unfortunate, but it seems like you did not discuss it with him... maybe you need to work on your communication skills.

still praying for you sista.

i did express my feelings, he just didnt care! really like im on get big now,you really think i got communication skills? pfffff! your funny! once again how about you pray for Ronnie that he doesnt go broke paying all that child support, pray for his children that every single one of them can have a real father/daughter relationship  and pray for his current girlfriend that Ronnie doesnt break her heart!!! they can all use prayer ;-)) from you BROTHA!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #238 on: November 26, 2012, 12:11:56 PM »
what does his mamma think about you?  Have you spent the holidays with his family yet?  That's the test.

YES his mother LOVES me!!! ive spent every holiday with his mom and the rest his family!! when we got engaged forget about it....all they say is that "now your part of the family"
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #239 on: November 26, 2012, 12:14:31 PM »

no, she is saying, the ultimate goal of a Dominican woman is to get a white boy.

zoe saldana

dania ramirez

the ultimate goal of us cubans...

;D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: November 26, 2012, 12:17:12 PM »
honestly i think i always had a crush on my fiancé,

I think this is revisionist history...

probably more like, "I turned 35/30 (whatever) and I realized I needed to get serious, so I went with this italian guy who is very safe."

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #241 on: November 26, 2012, 12:28:03 PM »
Alti and Dominick
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: November 26, 2012, 12:30:28 PM »
Alti and Dominick

you look good. no comment on Dominick :)

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #243 on: November 26, 2012, 12:55:43 PM »
 :)
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #244 on: November 26, 2012, 12:57:42 PM »

not a good pic. i dont know how to shrink files on the good pics ???
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #245 on: November 26, 2012, 01:03:32 PM »

Sucka gettin' played springs to mind...... ;D

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #246 on: November 26, 2012, 01:27:11 PM »

No way he never did that!!!!
Alti youre the only one who can answer the question we asked many many times-how much did he earned a year at his peak from sponsors and how much for guest posings???

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: November 26, 2012, 01:30:06 PM »
no, she is saying, the ultimate goal of a Dominican woman is to get a white boy.

zoe saldana

dania ramirez

the ultimate goal of us cubans...

;D
why does Zoe have that "old woman" lower face?

Also, JC delivering the GB weather forecast (windy, with a slight chance of hail)

Alti looks like she goes to the Dominican hair salon on the regular.

On Ronnie, all he has is bodybuilding---all he was about, all his life revolved around, so I am not surprised that he is as "one dimensional" as people (Alti and other women portray). Also, many people go to the clubs or strip joints on Sat, and then on Sunday, Church...when people are saying, "Thank You Jesus!!!", they are really saying, "Thank You Jesus for not knocking that girl up (or not getting knocked up)."

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: November 26, 2012, 01:33:09 PM »
I think this is revisionist history...

probably more like, "I turned 35/30 (whatever) and I realized I needed to get serious, so I went with this italian guy who is very safe."
The "safe guy" tends to usually have a round face, and usually is not the first choice---the bench warmer.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: November 26, 2012, 01:38:39 PM »
now you know why Ronnie does what he does, replaying only what he knows.

Ronnie KNOWS better than to be a cheat.