Author Topic: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???  (Read 120513 times)

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???
« Reply #250 on: November 26, 2012, 01:40:04 PM »

I'm Godless cuz I refuse to stay with a religious hyprocite a professional baptist church goer! Cuz he fornicates, is an adulterer, and pathological  liar!! And I'm wrong cause i payed for ALL MY SHIT at the beginning of the relationship to show him that I wasn't like all the other girls!! Then to find out he's a lying cheater. But by then I had already put myself in a financial hole ( trying to prove that I actually loved him for him and not his money) so I had to do what I had to do!!! Call me what you want, and please save your prayers for someone else brotha!!!! :-))

I don't know any man who wouldn't empathize w/ you had their very own sister, mother, or daughter been in your situation.  Coleman's demeanor however, is abnormal.  How much of it stems from him feeling like he was 'above the law'?  Literally and figuratively.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: November 26, 2012, 01:40:52 PM »
you look good. no comment on Dominick :)

Who cares what you think Clowney.  Or are you gay? 

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #252 on: November 26, 2012, 01:47:03 PM »
Who cares what you think Clowney.  Or are you gay? 

you've got your panties in a twist b/c i trolled your ass recently - i remember your lovely username but can't remember where or what - how about you just go lick your wounds somewhere else bitch boy?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #253 on: November 26, 2012, 01:48:41 PM »
I don't know any man who wouldn't empathize w/ you had their very own sister, mother, or daughter been in your situation.  Coleman's demeanor however, is abnormal.  How much of it stems from him feeling like he was 'above the law'?  Literally and figuratively.
It's all a matter of light weight vs reality---our preceptionof the person (He can do no wrong) vs Reality

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #254 on: November 26, 2012, 01:49:55 PM »
  sad meltdown. ::) :-\

goes on the internet 8 years later for a mega kiss and tell session cause the dude didnt knock you up and then stole the remote while you were watching tv. ;D claiming to be super happy and over the guy when it s obviously not the case or else you wouldnt be bad mouthing him personally like this to the public.. I almost feel bad for your fiance...he know your on here complaining about the ex of exes? cause that alone should get you the boot.

unreal. admitting to whoring money off him when you 'found out' about his infidelities and thinking thats alright...cause you were 'there for him' when you bought your own ticket to vegas to 'support him' lol omfg. boohoo waa waa;D

fact is, you mad. you real mad. still to this day you wish you had a kid of his. and thats what this all boils down to. he had his with others and not you, leaving you to feel sidelined and marginalized. what is worse is that you have never understood why. why the others and why not you? hell you deserve alimony too right? :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: November 26, 2012, 02:02:34 PM »
Fair enough, quite a rude personality then.

just being a guy???

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #256 on: November 26, 2012, 02:28:18 PM »
 sad meltdown. ::) :-\

goes on the internet 8 years later for a mega kiss and tell session cause the dude didnt knock you up and then stole the remote while you were watching tv. ;D claiming to be super happy and over the guy when it s obviously not the case or else you wouldnt be bad mouthing him personally like this to the public.. I almost feel bad for your fiance...he know your on here complaining about the ex of exes? cause that alone should get you the boot.

unreal. admitting to whoring money off him when you 'found out' about his infidelities and thinking thats alright...cause you were 'there for him' when you bought your own ticket to vegas to 'support him' lol omfg. boohoo waa waa;D

fact is, you mad. you real mad. still to this day you wish you had a kid of his. and thats what this all boils down to. he had his with others and not you, leaving you to feel sidelined and marginalized. what is worse is that you have never understood why. why the others and why not you? hell you deserve alimony too right? :D

No seriously... What am I mad about?? For real though?? I'm mad cuz I don't have to deal with all that drama. All the other baby's Mommas all the other women on the side. Mad because I didn't get pregnant and & would have to deal with him the the rest of my life?!?! Mad because my fiance is a one woman man!! Yeaaaaa buddaayyyyyyy!!!  I'm MADDD! I'm the mad ex! :-/ lmfao! If really wanted to shit on Ronnie I wouldve say something a loooong time ago but i didnt I just let this transpire as i knew they would..  And there are things that I can say now that won't cuz there is a line u don't cross. I'm stating facts! If u want to interpret that like I'm mad, then hey it is what it is. keep them coming bro I'm having fun right now. :-P
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #257 on: November 26, 2012, 02:35:21 PM »
Alti youre the only one who can answer the question we asked many many times-how much did he earned a year at his peak from sponsors and how much for guest posings???

It was different from place to place. You have to keep in mind when your sponsored. BIG sponsors pay you every month with an agreemenent that you will go to x amount of  guest appearances/signing. Sometimes he got paid extra sometime he just made money off his pic, videos and apparel etc. That's all!  But I Know at one point he was getting somewhere around 8 grand just to take his shirt of and walk around in trunks for a few minutes.  I'm sure the guys now are making waay than that!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #258 on: November 26, 2012, 02:39:23 PM »
why does Zoe have that "old woman" lower face?

Also, JC delivering the GB weather forecast (windy, with a slight chance of hail)

Alti looks like she goes to the Dominican hair salon on the regular.

On Ronnie, all he has is bodybuilding---all he was about, all his life revolved around, so I am not surprised that he is as "one dimensional" as people (Alti and other women portray). Also, many people go to the clubs or strip joints on Sat, and then on Sunday, Church...when people are saying, "Thank You Jesus!!!", they are really saying, "Thank You Jesus for not knocking that girl up (or not getting knocked up)."

Lmfao!! You aint lying!!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #259 on: November 26, 2012, 02:43:33 PM »
It was different from place to place. You have to keep in mind when your sponsored. BIG sponsors pay you every month with an agreemenent that you will go to x amount of  guest appearances/signing. Sometimes he got paid extra sometime he just made money off his pic, videos and apparel etc. That's all!  But I Know at one point he was getting somewhere around 8 grand just to take his shirt of and walk around in trunks for a few minutes.  I'm sure the guys now are making waay than that!
did he make 1 million a year?

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #260 on: November 26, 2012, 02:46:19 PM »
How about one time in church everyone in the row I was sitting in got hit with the holy ghost -_____-  
Except me.  I felt like wtf is going on here?!?! Should I sit here and wait til the holy ghost leaves or should I just get up and fake that I'm also feeling the holy ghost??! It was a very ackward moment!! Lmao!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #261 on: November 26, 2012, 02:46:52 PM »

No seriously... What am I mad about?? For real though?? I'm mad cuz I don't have to deal with all that drama. All the other baby's Mommas all the other women on the side. Mad because I didn't get pregnant and & would have to deal with him the the rest of my life?!?! Mad because my fiance is a one woman man!! Yeaaaaa buddaayyyyyyy!!!  I'm MADDD! I'm the mad ex! :-/ lmfao! If really wanted to shit on Ronnie I wouldve say something a loooong time ago but i didnt I just let this transpire as i knew they would..  And there are things that I can say now that won't cuz there is a line u don't cross. I'm stating facts! If u want to interpret that like I'm mad, then hey it is what it is. keep them coming bro I'm having fun right now. :-P

yea we all havin fun, but the joke is sorta on you ;D the female passive aggressivity is clear as day here lol. movin on, keepin your biz urs woulda been the true thing to do.... the stand up thing to do woulda just shut the trap and let it die, but it still came up and out didnt it after all this time even shows more anger cause its been burning and screaming in there;) cause them mad typin fingaz. fingaz  is mad yo.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #262 on: November 26, 2012, 02:48:19 PM »
did he make 1 million a year?

Not at the beginning of our relationship but he did clear a million during, I'm not sure after 2005.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #263 on: November 26, 2012, 02:51:14 PM »

Not at the beginning of our relationship but he did clear a million during, I'm not sure after 2005.

thanks!but whats the story about that he spent 400 000$ on lawyers cause of triplets and then this year theres a sentence that he is no longer obligated to pay child support?i mean are the kids his or what?

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #264 on: November 26, 2012, 02:59:30 PM »
yea we all havin fun, but the joke is sorta on you ;D the female passive aggressivity is clear as day here lol. movin on, keepin your biz urs woulda been the true thing to do.... the stand up thing to do woulda just shut the trap and let it die, but it still came up and out didnt it after all this time even shows more anger cause its been burning and screaming in there;) cause them mad typin fingaz. fingaz  is mad yo.

Pfffffft!!! COMEDY!! First of all I didn't start no thread! I just commented, people got questions and i answered..I've been in this industry competing b4 I was dating your boy and l was in it during and Im in it now!! So u wanna sit there and say I'm so mad:-(( I'm having a meltdown?! That's sounds retarded. Any normal human being would be so thankful to be out of that situation!! But the truth hurts!!! You don't like what I'm saying about your boy, okay I can understand that! Like I said I'm stating FACTS! you are giving your opinion.  So really what you saying don't mean a dayyuuum thang!! :-D. Pffffffft!! It's okay!! This is what getbig is about!!! Oxoxoxox
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #265 on: November 26, 2012, 03:01:33 PM »
thanks!but whats the story about that he spent 400 000$ on lawyers cause of triplets and then this year theres a sentence that he is no longer obligated to pay child support?i mean are the kids his or what?

hmmm, you're not creepily obsessed or anything...

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: November 26, 2012, 03:03:03 PM »

Pfffffft!!! COMEDY!! First of all I didn't start no thread! I just commented, people got questions and i answered..I've been in this industry competing b4 I was dating your boy and l was in it during and Im in it now!! So u wanna sit there and say I'm so mad:-(( I'm having a meltdown?! That's sounds retarded. Any normal human being would be so thankful to be out of that situation!! But the truth hurts!!! You don't like what I'm saying about your boy, okay I can understand that! Like I said I'm stating FACTS! you are giving your opinion.  So really what you saying don't mean a dayyuuum thang!! :-D. Pffffffft!! It's okay!! This is what getbig is about!!! Oxoxoxox

;D ;D ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: November 26, 2012, 03:04:46 PM »
How about one time in church everyone in the row I was sitting in got hit with the holy ghost -_____-  
Except me.  I felt like wtf is going on here?!?! Should I sit here and wait til the holy ghost leaves or should I just get up and fake that I'm also feeling the holy ghost??! It was a very ackward moment!! Lmao!
Ever fake an orgasm? Then you could have faked getting the Holy Ghost (because I bet everyone else did).
It's worse when they start speaking in tongues, and jump up and dance around----and then after Church, get into a car with a Handicap Sign in the car (parked in the Handicap space)----never needing help to get in and out of the car, yet complain about "Oooh, my knees are killing me, how about Service today? Well, I'm going to the bar tonight..."

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #268 on: November 26, 2012, 03:07:07 PM »

They are his but Jo baby momma in Cali fucked up.. Ronnie donates sperm to her. But he also sleeping with her too. She had a weak case and she was trifling ask for Ronnie sperm and then trying to get child support... You can't do that. Shes foul!!She was trying to fuck him over "being is friend for over 20 years" and he was stupid on the first place to donate sperm!!! Who the hell does that?!?! I mean really?!?! Who?? RONNIE that's who.! Lol  He got lucky with that case. But the wife is another situation cuz there was no prenup. Once again, who the fuck doesn't get a prenup especially someone like Ronnie. Beats me!! but I don't know what's going on with that. Can't answer that:-)
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #269 on: November 26, 2012, 03:09:04 PM »

Alti.....if you're mad, you can take it out on me!     ;D    ;D    ;D

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #270 on: November 26, 2012, 03:14:16 PM »
They are his but Jo baby momma in Cali fucked up.. Ronnie donates sperm to her. But he also sleeping with her too. She had a weak case and she was trifling ask for Ronnie sperm and then trying to get child support... You can't do that. Shes foul!!She was trying to fuck him over "being is friend for over 20 years" and he was stupid on the first place to donate sperm!!! Who the hell does that?!?! I mean really?!?! Who?? RONNIE that's who.! Lol  He got lucky with that case. But the wife is another situation cuz there was no prenup. Once again, who the fuck doesn't get a prenup especially someone like Ronnie. Beats me!! but I don't know what's going on with that. Can't answer that:-)
aaaaa she tryed to play him in a bad way!but imagine that,he donated the sperm and then she sees that girl and look at kids who are his hahaha!that girl is a real gold digger!
wait a minute isnt it better for ronnie that he signed a prenup with Achkar,i mean he could protect what he earned in past (nothing haha),maybe he signed if they broke up he has to pay her maintence till hes alive?
what you heard what the prenup looks like?i mean does he have to pay monthly to her,he said on MD that they are still friends,i asked him!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #271 on: November 26, 2012, 03:18:00 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: November 26, 2012, 03:19:53 PM »
he was getting somewhere around 8 grand just to take his shirt of and walk around in trunks for a few minutes.  I'm sure the guys now are making waay than that!

few minutes? Sign me up! :D

Parker

• Getbig V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: November 26, 2012, 03:23:17 PM »
They are his but Jo baby momma in Cali fucked up.. Ronnie donates sperm to her. But he also sleeping with her too.

Sounds like she's hoping for her baby to become a future MR O! lol :D