Author Topic: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???  (Read 120485 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
Re: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???
« Reply #300 on: November 28, 2012, 01:07:38 PM »
is he stupid or what cause 5 years he keep saying "ummm am gonna pick a show to compete again"
i mean what did he tell you when you said to him that his time will be over soon??

the trainer

« Reply #301 on: November 28, 2012, 01:29:42 PM »
haha respond when you can,nobody asking you to respond imideatly :))
you didnt asked much from him,that from my point of you are things that a boyfriend buy for his girlfriend after 1 year of relationship...
wait wait wait he bought a PORCHE CAYENE to his lover???whos that girl?
now we know where he blowed his money...
maybe he have a waaay more girls than we can imagine,and then they play him,he fall in love and they ask anything...and the man is in love he buys anything!
hahaha my math wasnt wrong,cause he bought his own house,the same house to his mother worth 150k,home gym worth 200k,a bentley worth 100k if he bought a new one,and couple other not so expensive cars...and he ate 2 times a day in a restaurant BLACK EYES PEAS where the meal is 5$,for GH he didnt spend above 150$ a week...
and we are talking in a period from 1998 till now,14 years...
i thougt his lifestyle was jet-set so he is blowing his money,but his lifestyle isnt so luxurious...now we see where he spent all his money!
give us nemas of the girls he spent that pricey gifts,what other gifts you know he had bought?
and did you ever caught him,a text message on the mobile phone,on the computer?you said he wasnt well in hideing the lovers

You piece of shit hater ronnie is doing very well his supplements are being sold in 90 countries plus gnc, you should check out his luxury tour bus it is worth more than you will see in your shitty life.

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #302 on: November 28, 2012, 01:33:44 PM »
You piece of shit hater ronnie is doing very well are being sold in 90 countries plus gnc, you should check out his luxury tour bus it is worth more than you will see in your shitty life.
hes broke with 7 children and 5 different mothers of that poor children.game over baby

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #303 on: November 28, 2012, 02:38:36 PM »
GREATEST THREAD IVE EVER READ!!!  IVE EVEN SHARED THIS WITH THE FOLKS OVER AT MD!!

Can you imagine the stories that Ray's or Wheelers ex have?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #304 on: November 28, 2012, 03:48:55 PM »
GREATEST THREAD IVE EVER READ!!!  IVE EVEN SHARED THIS WITH THE FOLKS OVER AT MD!!

Can you imagine the stories that Ray's or Wheelers ex have?

yeah or even David Dearth, Derek Anthony or Tom Prince!

Mirage...

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #305 on: November 28, 2012, 06:28:28 PM »
Alti look at this,why is he denied his son Waynie???

Me: So you said you have six daughters?
Ronnie: Yup six daughters. Maybe the next one will be a son.

http://fabodylous.com/2012/11/exclusive-interview-with-ronnie-coleman.html

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #306 on: November 28, 2012, 07:41:12 PM »
Cliff Notes:

Ronnie "smashed" Alti.
She's now bitter.
She'll never recover.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: November 28, 2012, 09:25:13 PM »
You piece of shit hater ronnie is doing very well his supplements are being sold in 90 countries plus gnc, you should check out his luxury tour bus it is worth more than you will see in your shitty life.

why are you so upset???....she has a right to talk about her ex-boyfriend....I'm sure you talk about your ex-girlfriends sometimes don't you???

chill

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #308 on: November 29, 2012, 05:54:28 AM »
yeah or even David Dearth, Derek Anthony or Tom Prince!

Mirage...

OMG, can you imagine the shit that went on with TP?  Ive heard some stories but im sure there are a TON more

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: November 29, 2012, 06:02:03 AM »
Cliff Notes:

Ronnie "smashed" Alti.
She's now bitter.
She'll never recover.

She should consider herself lucky to be on the receiving end of little 8 time missa olimpya.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: November 29, 2012, 09:58:42 AM »
Damn Ronnie is a piece of shit black.

Fixed.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: November 29, 2012, 10:02:23 AM »
Fixed.

White men cheat too... but they're just more discreet about it.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: November 29, 2012, 10:36:20 AM »
White men cheat too... but they're just more discreet about it.
Do they father 10 childs with 10 women? Let's say not all black people are worthless scum, just nine out of ten.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #313 on: November 29, 2012, 11:11:52 AM »
Do they father 10 childs with 10 women? Let's say not all black people are worthless scum, just nine out of ten.

;)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #314 on: November 29, 2012, 11:18:26 AM »
he must have like 10 kids with 8 woman at least

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #315 on: November 29, 2012, 01:23:33 PM »
Sounds like Ronnie only bought shit for the White girls

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #316 on: November 29, 2012, 04:16:33 PM »
i wonder what his relationship with his father is like...might be a clue in how he acts.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #317 on: November 29, 2012, 04:26:06 PM »

Well crealmadrid... i havent responded cuz i was at work. YES i have  job..lol  and i have bills to pay. i live alone and i pay my own stuff.  anyway, after i found out Ronnie was doing dirt on me, and BUYING stuff for other girls that obviously Ronnie was f*7king on the side, i felt like,,,,REALLY?!?! , you want to sit here pretty f#$%ing other girls and on top of that buying sh*t for them, and i m here looking like a damn fool in front of everyone being "your so-called girlfriend"...in that case you can buy me some stuff as well. it was never BIG, cuz that would just be out of character for me.... I'm a real simple girl! i own more sneakers than shoes, i dont do the expensive purse or the jewelry thing! i would ask him to pay for my massage, a new cell phone,more sneakers, hair, sunglasses EXPENSIVE sunglasses.i didnt have insurance at the time, so doctor bills was part of what i asked $$for.. however, i still didnt take advantage of it. its just not my style. cuz you know any other girl would run with it!  looking back and still feeling bad asking him for $$$, KNOWING he was cheating and doing more stuff behind my back i still couldnt go all out I always feel like "Do wrong, and get wrong" and AT TIME he bought his other girl a porsche cayenne!!!! im not gonna front cuz i sometimes regret not asking him for something BIG like that i asked myself why the f*&k cant you put your pride a side and play his game. if he coulddve been honest from jump, like 'listen i love you but i dont have the ability to be faithful, so Alti...if you want to stay, acknowledge i will be f%&*ing other women on the side and more than likely impegnanting them, SO if YOU can handle that emotionally, mentally than cool, if not we  shouldnt be together. HE never gave ME the chance or the option to walk away after his honesty.. and unfortunately i found out on my own,  as he denied EVERTHING , and i had to do what i had to do. what's good for the goose is good for the gander.  

This post is so ghetto.

Do you think about anything besides money, yo???

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #318 on: November 29, 2012, 04:32:12 PM »

Well crealmadrid... i havent responded cuz i was at work. YES i have  job..lol  and i have bills to pay. i live alone and i pay my own stuff.  anyway, after i found out Ronnie was doing dirt on me, and BUYING stuff for other girls that obviously Ronnie was f*7king on the side, i felt like,,,,REALLY?!?! , you want to sit here pretty f#$%ing other girls and on top of that buying sh*t for them, and i m here looking like a damn fool in front of everyone being "your so-called girlfriend"...in that case you can buy me some stuff as well. it was never BIG, cuz that would just be out of character for me.... I'm a real simple girl! i own more sneakers than shoes, i dont do the expensive purse or the jewelry thing! i would ask him to pay for my massage, a new cell phone,more sneakers, hair, sunglasses EXPENSIVE sunglasses.i didnt have insurance at the time, so doctor bills was part of what i asked $$for.. however, i still didnt take advantage of it. its just not my style. cuz you know any other girl would run with it!  looking back and still feeling bad asking him for $$$, KNOWING he was cheating and doing more stuff behind my back i still couldnt go all out I always feel like "Do wrong, and get wrong" and AT TIME he bought his other girl a porsche cayenne!!!! im not gonna front cuz i sometimes regret not asking him for something BIG like that i asked myself why the f*&k cant you put your pride a side and play his game. if he coulddve been honest from jump, like 'listen i love you but i dont have the ability to be faithful, so Alti...if you want to stay, acknowledge i will be f%&*ing other women on the side and more than likely impegnanting them, SO if YOU can handle that emotionally, mentally than cool, if not we  shouldnt be together. HE never gave ME the chance or the option to walk away after his honesty.. and unfortunately i found out on my own,  as he denied EVERTHING , and i had to do what i had to do. what's good for the goose is good for the gander.  

"G" Slang is about fraudulent behavior on getdumb.  This is too real for my taste.  You hit these  boys with angles, not the REAL DEAL. 

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: November 29, 2012, 04:39:08 PM »

Like Bob Chick says,

Sometimes Ronnie gives you a porsche cayenne , sometimes she gives you the Shaft

you my dear said u didn't even get a ford focus

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: November 29, 2012, 04:41:17 PM »

That Muffin is about to burst

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: November 29, 2012, 06:37:08 PM »

Generally not. I didn't have you pegged as a stereotype person as far as race goes but perhaps you are just more enlightened. If COPS is anything to go by, black men are responsible for over 75% of the crime in America.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: November 29, 2012, 07:27:39 PM »
he must have like 10 kids with 8 woman at least

8 kids with 10 different women.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #323 on: November 29, 2012, 08:08:47 PM »
Alti look at this,why is he denied his son Waynie???

Me: So you said you have six daughters?
Ronnie: Yup six daughters. Maybe the next one will be a son.

http://fabodylous.com/2012/11/exclusive-interview-with-ronnie-coleman.html

Cant answer that.... I dont know why? maybe a new paternity test proved he wasnt the father! 
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #324 on: November 29, 2012, 08:19:51 PM »
Cliff Notes:

Ronnie "smashed" Alti.
She's now bitter.
She'll never recover.

this is GREAT! I'm a bitter?! and never will recover, this is AWESOME!!! seriously??? WHY??? why would I, or any OTHER WOMAN, NOT RECOVER???? IT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE! Leaving Ronnie, or Ronnie leaving ME, without any kids or marriage commitment  is a BLESSING!!! i consider myself LUCKY!!, i didnt have any kids with him, THANK GOD!!!  The reason why im on here is cuz, I saw a post i respond, and Im the only one that actually is STILL in the industry COMPETING. all the other women have no idea about who's who in BB. i was here b4 i dated Ronnie and Im here after we broke up. point blank! I have moved on as far as my dating life, but i can answer questioned about my PAST. what is the big deal?? its not that serious!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!