Author Topic: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???  (Read 120518 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???
« Reply #350 on: December 09, 2012, 12:19:02 PM »
ok so not 1/2....but am i wrong  to say that Christine was the smartest out all the women??!!?!!! she got no babies ans stays on payroll, and i know she dont even live with Ronnie. so she got her cake, her coin, eating and spending!!! Good for her!!

oh, i agree with you that christine was smart, not to drop a baby for Ronnie and get caught in that circus, but not one of those women would get a % of ronnie stuff in any court in LA or TX. they'd get about 500$ per kid and the rest is Ronnie good well, in which his mother would be on his ass, if he denied the women what they need.  That's how the game works, no other way in the deep south.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #352 on: December 09, 2012, 12:30:07 PM »

Wow!!    you look amazing there

why thank you, thats was less than 2 months ago!!! ;D
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #354 on: December 09, 2012, 12:34:38 PM »
No, his company is 100% Ronnie owned unless he partnered up with her from Day 1, which I doubt.  The money game works different down there.  What Christine needs, Ronnie gives!  No 50% court shit.  The hillbillies kick that shit out.

KevinP85 can testify to this.   He is right in Fort Worth.

and its not what cristine needs, ronnie gives....its what Cristine WANTS Ronnie GIVES!!! and she aint not hillbilly asking for reebok and a dinner at red lobsters!!! LMFAO! Cristine pushes a Posche Cayanne! and when he bought her that she was living in houston and hes was in Arlington! so you do the math!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #355 on: December 09, 2012, 12:38:19 PM »
I seriously didn't know I had a twedgy! A lil embarrassed over that. Anyway that was like 4 years ago. Find something more recent,damn! Lol
Ah, cameltoe we will go all the way!

I think the Dominican scared his 40 yr old self...trying to keep up with her.

Bottom line, I think Ronnie is trying to make up for what he missed in his  20s and 30s, and an old playa is a sad and broke playa in the end.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #357 on: December 09, 2012, 12:48:17 PM »

Bottom line, I think Ronnie is trying to make up for what he missed in his  20s and 30s, and an old playa is a sad and broke playa in the end.
Parker, i got mad love for you!! :) and maybe Ronnie is trying to make up. i dont know, but he definately need to just focus on his company, and use his accounting skills. Cause guest posing isn't looking too promising $$$$$.  :-[
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #358 on: December 09, 2012, 12:50:02 PM »
they called her the "female ronnie coleman" but right now she'd mop the floor with the big peanut

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: December 09, 2012, 12:55:53 PM »
Parker, i got mad love for you!! :) and maybe Ronnie is trying to make up. i dont know, but he definately need to just focus on his company, and use his accounting skills. Cause guest posing isn't looking too promising $$$$$.  :-[
haha, got you too.

I've seen this type of behavior before in a 40something dude, who didn't get the play back in 20s and 30s, and he was reckless...

Yeah, as I said in another thread, he should show up in a polo shirt and khakis, and have a "Ronnie Coleman sponsored athlete" that he could push. Some new up and comer, like Cedric or even Roelly, Brandon Ray, Brandon "The one that can't get cut", or Centopani.

And maybe try to link up with Karl L. again and try to get a line of polos, upscale workout clothes, or suits.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #360 on: December 09, 2012, 12:59:40 PM »
haha, got you too.

I've seen this type of behavior before in a 40something dude, who didn't get the play back in 20s and 30s, and he was reckless...

Yeah, as I said in another thread, he should show up in a polo shirt and khakis, and have a "Ronnie Coleman sponsored athlete" that he could push. Some new up and comer, like Cedric or even Roelly, Brandon Ray, Brandon "The one that can't get cut", or Centopani.

And maybe try to link up with Karl L. again and try to get a line of polos, upscale workout clothes, or suits.

Well Ronnie has Shawn Roden as an athlete!! thats the new Flex Wheeler of this era of BB. Signing him was the smartest thing hes done lately.. lol
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #361 on: December 09, 2012, 01:34:40 PM »
What's his ex's story? How old she? I heard she's from Lebanon. What does she do besides collect checks from Ronnie?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: December 09, 2012, 02:15:27 PM »
and its not what cristine needs, ronnie gives....its what Cristine WANTS Ronnie GIVES!!! and she aint not hillbilly asking for reebok and a dinner at red lobsters!!! LMFAO! Cristine pushes a Posche Cayanne! and when he bought her that she was living in houston and hes was in Arlington! so you do the math!

you still don't get it, do you?  one of my hot numbers wanted a jaguar.  if i had the coins in texas, i would have brought it for her but i always covered her for rent, phone bills, etc.  to this date, 10 years later, she will do the world for me, jump a plane to cali in a heart beat.  what cristine wants, ronnie gets!  even with the other woman, she is still there.  there's no dollar value on your harem the south like cold bitches in back east.    

what you drive?  cayanne is nothing but a stunt mobile down south.  ronnie gets that shit cheap off a lot like his bentley.

christine fits more into that mode than you did.

you were on here ranting years back that she had a bird beak for a mouth and could stick it through a fence, still have some hate in you.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: December 09, 2012, 02:24:51 PM »

nice way to stroke her, parker, so she can send more sweet pms.  look at all of ronnie's wives and baby mommas. they are ALL REDBONES!  Alti and Vickie aint, and are the two biggest haters.  

besides the southside, ronnie and i got a lot in common...

taste in women

i know that's a touchy subject, alti, when it comes to the island and your people, but it's what ronnie is.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: December 09, 2012, 03:44:46 PM »
Well Ronnie has Shawn Roden as an athlete!! thats the new Flex Wheeler of this era of BB. Signing him was the smartest thing hes done lately.. lol
yeah, that was a good move to get Flexitron...but isn't dude like 38...another Murrland Bber.
nice way to stroke her, parker, so she can send more sweet pms.  look at all of ronnie's wives and baby mommas. they are ALL REDBONES!  Alti and Vickie aint, and are the two biggest haters.  

taste in women

i know that's a touchy subject, alti, when it comes to the island and your people, but it's what ronnie is.
I think Vickie and Alti probably would have been better, both know the game, and Vickie seem to keep Ronnie on task (note: the vid of her counting his reps as he's doing 21s, and making sure he sticks to form on them)

Oh well, such is life.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #366 on: December 09, 2012, 03:56:50 PM »
Always good to "Upgrade" whether it be physical or just a better overall woman

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #367 on: December 09, 2012, 05:55:12 PM »
you still don't get it, do you?  one of my hot numbers wanted a jaguar.  if i had the coins in texas, i would have brought it for her but i always covered her for rent, phone bills, etc.  to this date, 10 years later, she will do the world for me, jump a plane to cali in a heart beat.  what cristine wants, ronnie gets!  even with the other woman, she is still there.  there's no dollar value on your harem the south like cold bitches in back east.    

what you drive?  cayanne is nothing but a stunt mobile down south.  ronnie gets that shit cheap off a lot like his bentley.

christine fits more into that mode than you did.

you were on here ranting years back that she had a bird beak for a mouth and could stick it through a fence, still have some hate in you.

Please find it.... That I called her a bird beak or whatever. I want to see that.  I wouldnt say that on a forum unless I knew she was trying to come at me sideways on some forum under another name. Otherwise i don't roll like that. However off that for a quick minute. That's another that's get me y'all down south
All praises Jesus and living like that.. How it's that okay in gods name?? Now back to me talks shit about cristine.. I would never say.... If anyone recall how many years back when all this shit hit the fan I was mad cause Ronnie could've been a man about the whole sitiuation and tell me from jump he needed to marry cristine cuz jo was coming at him trying to get child support and he needed a solid case in court.  Plus cristive needed a visa or citizenship or whatever it was. So it was a win WIN!! For both..cause he knew I couldn't just get up and leave my mother in Jersey like that I knew I never would. So once again Gthang I got it good out here. And I'm MORE than happy shit turned out the way it did. I'm a got job that i love. I was damn near everyday of the week. Which I don't mind cause I've been one hustling bitch since I was 11 years old... I worked all the time. The least that I work was when I was with Ronnie. And when I was living in Texas I was miserable cuz I'm not use to having ANYONE take care of me.. Made me feel like a prisoner. I'm here north Jersey doing what I love. Have my own place, engaged wearing a fat rock on my hand And my fiancé lives on his own 15min aways..has his education, working a real job in the corporate world. And truly loves me... So HATE isn't part if my life or vocabulary. If I was a hater I'd be on this forum and all the other forums coming on a different... Foul angle and that would just be foul. And that simply isn't my character!! So  ONCE AGAIN! Im here..cause I'm active in the BB world & I  still compete. And I'm just telling the story. Point blank. So you can call me a hater. With NO valid evidence of hating.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #368 on: December 09, 2012, 05:57:09 PM »
Smash: (definition)  to hit that, tap, dig in them guts, drill, pipe, to fuck, to have sexual relations or intercourse. Lmao! That how we use the word smash:-)) ;D

Your picture should be along side this definition.  As I'm sure it's all on the outside now.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #369 on: December 09, 2012, 06:14:52 PM »

taste in women

Touchy subject. Let me explain what a touchy subject is for me... Say some shit about my mother.... OKAY?! thats touchy...say some shit about my family thats touchy... Okay  you can talk about my looks.. Lol  trust me that shit dont phase me. Different stroke for different folks. Feel me?!How about Ronnie went lighter redbone .. Shit good for him cause I went straight italian... Whiteboy
Status! My man didn't even know who lil
Wayne was.. Lmao! But he knew how to do a whole lot of OTHER things!! he works in every area of his life and my life!!! Another thing Vickie has never said ANYTHING! she is no hater and to be honest with you i think she is the only one who really LOVED Ronnie.. Cause when he started winning he turned hollywood on her... So don't even mention her on here. Another thing looks fade in time... What's in the inside is what last after your fly bitches get all old and plastic surgery can only do so much. Then you move on the younger ladies. And keep in mind your ass is getting old to. Dick don't  work the same... And gotta keep the young pretty ladies happy... And that's cost money!!! Cause you got all this money... Hey that will eventually run out.. Especially with a shallow attitude! Unless Jayz coin or Old money!! Which I highly doubt.. ;)
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #370 on: December 09, 2012, 06:19:46 PM »
My GOD you are so BEAUTIFUL !

Awe shucks,thanks ;D
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: December 09, 2012, 07:08:09 PM »
Awe shucks,thanks ;D

way, way better with straight hair

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #372 on: December 09, 2012, 07:21:22 PM »
way, way better with straight hair

Lol

I know!!! I love my hair straight... It's just hard to keep up when I'm at the gym all day long and sweating 90% of the time..believe it or not My hair actually looks good curly but NOT in a muscle shoot or on stage competing :P  OBVIOUSLY! live
And learn right ?! Lol!!! But thank you!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: December 09, 2012, 07:50:28 PM »
Lol

I know!!! I love my hair straight... It's just hard to keep up when I'm at the gym all day long and sweating 90% of the time..believe it or not My hair actually looks good curly but NOT in a muscle shoot or on stage competing :P  OBVIOUSLY! live
And learn right ?! Lol!!! But thank you!!

i believe you! and i like that avatar. i knew a guy that had a court case and he showed up with that on a t-shirt.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #374 on: December 09, 2012, 07:55:56 PM »
Can anyone compile pics of every one of Ronnie's wives/girlfriends in one post?

Would be interesting to see.