Author Topic: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???  (Read 120522 times)

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
Re: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???
« Reply #375 on: December 09, 2012, 08:56:15 PM »
Can anyone compile pics of every one of Ronnie's wives/girlfriends in one post?

Would be interesting to see.
I would totaly do it but im not great with posting pics...im going to attempt...wish me luck
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #377 on: December 09, 2012, 09:05:49 PM »

Touchy subject. Let me explain what a touchy subject is for me... Say some shit about my mother.... OKAY?! thats touchy...say some shit about my family thats touchy... Okay  you can talk about my looks.. Lol  trust me that shit dont phase me. Different stroke for different folks. Feel me?!How about Ronnie went lighter redbone .. Shit good for him cause I went straight italian... Whiteboy
Status! My man didn't even know who lil
Wayne was.. Lmao! But he knew how to do a whole lot of OTHER things!! he works in every area of his life and my life!!! Another thing Vickie has never said ANYTHING! she is no hater and to be honest with you i think she is the only one who really LOVED Ronnie.. Cause when he started winning he turned hollywood on her... So don't even mention her on here. Another thing looks fade in time... What's in the inside is what last after your fly bitches get all old and plastic surgery can only do so much. Then you move on the younger ladies. And keep in mind your ass is getting old to. Dick don't  work the same... And gotta keep the young pretty ladies happy... And that's cost money!!! Cause you got all this money... Hey that will eventually run out.. Especially with a shallow attitude! Unless Jayz coin or Old money!! Which I highly doubt.. ;)

Never Let Me Down...
http://368musicgroup.bandcamp.com/track/never-let-me-down
I would totaly do it but im not great with posting pics...im going to attempt...wish me luck

Ain't nobody trying to see a damn pic list of them, except one...

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #378 on: December 09, 2012, 09:32:06 PM »
Never Let Me Down...
http://368musicgroup.bandcamp.com/track/never-let-me-downAin't nobody trying to see a damn pic list of them, except one...

HAHA! i cant do it anyway. im just trying to be a team player here. i dont hate on any of them. and i dont really care if they think im the ugliest out of his girl.everyone has a right to their opinion. you already know im extrememly comfortable in my own skin. so whatever negatine shit they say...shit just rolls right off me! all good... right Parker?!  ;) but im so not good on the computer anyway. maybe cause im not on as much as other people. takes too much of my time.  :-\
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #379 on: December 09, 2012, 09:41:20 PM »
btw PARKER!!! i LOVE raheem D!! thats dat GOOD GOOD!! a lil Saadiq, a lil, kem!! i got you ;) Alti is Alti, older ..wiser..but the foundation and essence of ME never changes!!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: December 09, 2012, 09:58:38 PM »
HAHA! i cant do it anyway. im just trying to be a team player here. i dont hate on any of them. and i dont really care if they think im the ugliest out of his girl.everyone has a right to their opinion. you already know im extrememly comfortable in my own skin. so whatever negatine shit they say...shit just rolls right off me! all good... right Parker?!  ;) but im so not good on the computer anyway. maybe cause im not on as much as other people. takes too much of my time.  :-\
Yep, all good...
BTW, are there alot of Dominicans in Conn.?
btw PARKER!!! i LOVE raheem D!! thats dat GOOD GOOD!! a lil Saadiq, a lil, kem!! i got you ;) Alti is Alti, older ..wiser..but the foundation and essence of ME never changes!!!
Yep, Raheem Devaughn is the shit, his mixtapes are a beast.
We grow, like the Christion song, "I've Changed".

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #381 on: December 09, 2012, 10:01:50 PM »
Yep, all good...
BTW, are there alot of Dominicans in Conn.?Yep, Raheem Devaughn is the shit, his mixtapes are a beast.
We grow, like the Christion song, "I've Changed".

There should be A LOT of Dominican in  cause it sint too far from NYC.CONN. you  know we roll deed out here, also PA!!!!!! So was always into it but my sister put me on it even harder... She hardcore with it!!! beautiful music!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: December 09, 2012, 10:07:22 PM »
There should be A LOT of Dominican in  cause it sint too far from NYC.CONN. you  know we roll deed out here, also PA!!!!!! So was always into it but my sister put me on it even harder... She hardcore with it!!! beautiful music!!
Yeah, I had talked to a Dominican chick from up there. And I know a dude who is from there (Dom) as well, he is not a native US, so he still has the accent.

Yeah, I was rockin him when he first came out, and people were like who is this dude, because he never got the airplay he needed, and still doesn't, but he reps the DMV. I remember people acting the same way when Maxwell came out in late 95/early 96, they were wondering who was this dude with an Afro humping the floor ("Til the Cops Come Knockin'").

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #383 on: December 09, 2012, 10:11:15 PM »
Yeah, I had talked to a Dominican chick from up there. And I know a dude who is from there (Dom) as well, he is not a native US, so he still has the accent.

Yeah, I was rockin him when he first came out, and people were like who is this dude, because he never got the airplay he needed, and still doesn't, but he reps the DMV. I remember people acting the same way when Maxwell came out in late 95/early 96, they were wondering who was this dude with an Afro humping the floor ("Til the Cops Come Knockin'").

LMAO!!! good stuff right there!!! unfortunately a lot the best dont get the air time deserved... once you become too mainstream...thats when you get the recognition and money you deserved in the first place!! how f*cked up is that?!  its like that in every industry.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: December 09, 2012, 10:39:11 PM »
LMAO!!! good stuff right there!!! unfortunately a lot the best dont get the air time deserved... once you become too mainstream...thats when you get the recognition and money you deserved in the first place!! how f*cked up is that?!  its like that in every industry.

Kanyeezy? I remeber when he was wearing backpacks...now it's gucci

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #385 on: December 10, 2012, 05:58:53 AM »
Alti great pic, you said he was into fornication? Was it an often occurrence with you?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: December 10, 2012, 09:22:20 AM »

Hey alti tell th truth....Ronnie was crazy big in the pants right?...be honest

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #388 on: December 10, 2012, 10:34:02 AM »
You look great.  What placing did you get?

9th out of 20 girls
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #389 on: December 10, 2012, 10:44:42 AM »
Alti great pic, you said he was into fornication? Was it an often occurrence with you?
oh yea all the time. Oh and thx!!
 I don't talk that Jesus stuff and preAch it and make it a point to let everyone know I'm God fearing person.  I was raised in a very strict religious household. I believe in God but I keep my relationship with God between God and I. I find going to church then leaving and doing drugs, committing adultry and fornication, and many things as being a hyprocrite and its just a slap in the face.when u know darn well you have no intention of changing. Peope ask for forgiveness every Sunday but you know theyre really not sorry cause  they keep doing the same reckless things over and over again. Oh an then they pay their tides cause it just makes them feel better about all the messed up things they do on the outside.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #390 on: December 10, 2012, 10:56:48 AM »
Hey alti tell th truth....Ronnie was crazy big in the pants right?...be honest

I'm sorry u mean penis size?! If so why is it that all men ask about that?! I don't get it. You know what is a large member good for if you can't or dont know how to use it properly?!? I woman doesn't want a little teeny pecker either, But an average size member that can LAST long and master everything involved starting from a touch,to kissing &foreplay, oral Xxx, connectig with the person with a simple look... Make her reach her climax b4 you do.... SEE this is what its about. What if you have monster in you pants?!? But your sex game is garbage?! It's good for nothing...understand?
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #391 on: December 10, 2012, 01:49:25 PM »
The least that I work was when I was with Ronnie. And when I was living in Texas I was miserable cuz I'm not use to having ANYONE take care of me.. Made me feel like a prisoner. I'm here north Jersey doing what I love. Have my own place, engaged wearing a fat rock on my hand And my fiancé lives on his own 15min aways..has his education, working a real job in the corporate world. And truly loves me...

Hey Alti,

You're a sexy chick and it's great to have you on the boards. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Most getbiggers are preternaturally obsessed with race relations. I was hoping you could help with research into this contentious topic by rating your relations with a BLACK man versus a WHITE man (Ronnie vs. your current fiance) along the following axes:

Looks:
Job:
Educational attainment:
Quality of Sex:
Sense of humor:
Makes you happy:

For each, simply write 'BLACK' or 'WHITE' to designate which race, in your experience, is preferable.

Thanks for your time.

so whatever negatine shit they say...shit just rolls right off me! all good... right Parker?!

You and a certain other female poster ought to get along very well then, as you have this in common.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: December 10, 2012, 01:59:57 PM »
Hey Alti,

You're a sexy chick and it's great to have you on the boards. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Most getbiggers are preternaturally obsessed with race relations. I was hoping you could help with research into this contentious topic by rating your relations with a BLACK man versus a WHITE man (Ronnie vs. your current fiance) along the following axes:

Looks:
Job:
Educational attainment:
Quality of Sex:
Sense of humor:
Makes you happy:

For each, simply write 'BLACK' or 'WHITE' to designate which race, in your experience, is preferable.

Thanks for your time.

You and a certain other female poster ought to get along very well then, as you have this in common.
Happiness must come from within, a man must compliment a woman's happiness. If a woman counts on a man to make her happy, then count on him to make her sad. Nobody is responsible for another's happiness, well being or their feelings.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #393 on: December 10, 2012, 02:08:39 PM »
Hey Alti,

Looks:
Job:
Educational attainment:
Quality of Sex:
Sense of humor:
Makes you happy:

Thanks for your time.

hey thank you so much!!! well  honestly there is no comparison, no even close. my fiance is my best friend.
-Hes a gentleman, very handsome, i posted a pic here but it wasnt that great, it was the only one i can post. he all over my facebook.
-He has a great job, career in Marketing
-Hes HILARIOUS!!!
-Sex, well hes an undercover FREAK, LOVE it, right up my alley!! hes the type that look like he cant do damage, all intellectual looking....but  ooooweeee caught me off guard, am EXTREMELY pleased in the bedroom! THANK GOD!!!
-He treat me like a princess, and makes me very happy , we never fight EVER! i only get angry when he leaves his shit  thrown all around my apt.,but thats it..
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #394 on: December 10, 2012, 02:59:55 PM »
hey thank you so much!!! well  honestly there is no comparison, no even close. my fiance is my best friend.
-Hes a gentleman, very handsome, i posted a pic here but it wasnt that great, it was the only one i can post. he all over my facebook.
-Hes HILARIOUS!!!
-Sex, well hes an undercover FREAK, LOVE it, right up my alley!! hes the type that look like he cant do damage, all intellectual looking....but  ooooweeee caught me off guard, am EXTREMELY pleased in the bedroom! THANK GOD!!!
-He treat me like a princess, and makes me very happy , we never fight EVER! i only get angry when he leaves his shit  thrown all around my apt.,but thats it..

(Looks: WHITE
Job: WHITE
Educational attainment: WHITE
Quality of Sex: WHITE
Sense of humor: WHITE
Makes you happy: WHITE)

Cool!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: December 10, 2012, 04:14:59 PM »
-Hes HILARIOUS!!!

come on Alti..no offense..but theres no way that guy pleases you more in the bed than Ronnie did

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #396 on: December 10, 2012, 04:34:16 PM »
come on Alti..no offense..but theres no way that guy pleases you more in the bed than Ronnie did

Racial meltdown initiated.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: December 10, 2012, 04:55:03 PM »
He probably does, Ronnie was only worried about his "peanuts"...

"Ain't nuttin' but a..."

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #398 on: December 10, 2012, 06:31:21 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA!!! hey youd be surprised! i sure as hell was.... and so thankful at the same time!!!!

anyway think about this? have your ever been with a super hot girl, beautiful face, hot body, nice round perky boobs, round tight booty, flat tummy, and when you get her in bed she lays there like a fuckin dead fish?!?!?!?!?  if you havent im sure one of your buddy has....... okay?!  well no need to finish here, you figure where im going with this -________-
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #399 on: December 10, 2012, 09:21:39 PM »
Alti let's keep it real, you may be happy in your life and found the man of your dreams as of today, but obviously it's something about Ronnie's country-ass that you're missing to have kept this topic going for this number of pages, they say you always miss the one that got away  In love and in life plus  we all hate to lose regardless even if know that person isn't the right one for us, Ronnie was that challenge to you, to tame, to make exclusive to only you, and for him to want you like you wanted him but you wasn't able to and that still obviously eats at you today... Your new guy and no disrespect he sounds like a great guy but not in the least a challenge to you and after awhile we all know that gets old especially for a hardcore chick like yourself ( in a good way)  besides if you guys have been together for 2 plus years and you're on these boards bashing an ex-boyfriend then obviously something is lacking with this new guy or within you for your new guy!, wether it was the stares you got from people when you were out with Ronnie, or you getting off cause that  massive mountain of a man chose you to be his girl over the many other women that he could have chosen which made you feel special, So You've Kept It Real this Whole time so don't stop now,  what is it about Ronnie that you missing that you feel like you have to air out you and his dirty laundry on a bodybuilding forum, the best way to show that you're over someone or at least make people think you are is to never utter their name at least not in public, this bashing you're doing does make Ronnie look bad and makes for a interesting read but to be honest it puts you a in bad light as well by completely destroying the already bad reputation that he has and if you can spend 5 plus years with a man that you professed to love and then put his shit out there like this then WOW what does that say about you?,  if I was your new man reading this I would run for the hills cause if he fuq
around  like most men will he has a clear picture of your vindictiveness , BTW you are sexy as hell!