Author Topic: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???  (Read 120520 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Who is actually Ronnie Coleman`s new wife (pics inside)???
« Reply #400 on: December 10, 2012, 11:14:33 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: December 11, 2012, 05:59:00 AM »
Alti let's keep it real, you may be happy in your life and found the man of your dreams as of today, but obviously it's something about Ronnie's country-ass that you're missing to have kept this topic going for this number of pages, they say you always miss the one that got away  In love and in life plus  we all hate to lose regardless even if know that person isn't the right one for us, Ronnie was that challenge to you, to tame, to make exclusive to only you, and for him to want you like you wanted him but you wasn't able to and that still obviously eats at you today... Your new guy and no disrespect he sounds like a great guy but not in the least a challenge to you and after awhile we all know that gets old especially for a hardcore chick like yourself ( in a good way)  besides if you guys have been together for 2 plus years and you're on these boards bashing an ex-boyfriend then obviously something is lacking with this new guy or within you for your new guy!, wether it was the stares you got from people when you were out with Ronnie, or you getting off cause that  massive mountain of a man chose you to be his girl over the many other women that he could have chosen which made you feel special, So You've Kept It Real this Whole time so don't stop now,  what is it about Ronnie that you missing that you feel like you have to air out you and his dirty laundry on a bodybuilding forum, the best way to show that you're over someone or at least make people think you are is to never utter their name at least not in public, this bashing you're doing does make Ronnie look bad and makes for a interesting read but to be honest it puts you a in bad light as well by completely destroying the already bad reputation that he has and if you can spend 5 plus years with a man that you professed to love and then put his shit out there like this then WOW what does that say about you?,  if I was your new man reading this I would run for the hills cause if he fuq
around  like most men will he has a clear picture of your vindictiveness , BTW you are sexy as hell!

she is sexy as hell is right

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #402 on: December 11, 2012, 06:46:36 AM »
Alti let's keep it real, you may be happy in your life and found the man of your dreams as of today, but obviously it's something about Ronnie's country-ass that you're missing to have kept this topic going for this number of pages, they say you always miss the one that got away  In love and in life plus  we all hate to lose regardless even if know that person isn't the right one for us, Ronnie was that challenge to you, to tame, to make exclusive to only you, and for him to want you like you wanted him but you wasn't able to and that still obviously eats at you today... Your new guy and no disrespect he sounds like a great guy but not in the least a challenge to you and after awhile we all know that gets old especially for a hardcore chick like yourself ( in a good way)  besides if you guys have been together for 2 plus years and you're on these boards bashing an ex-boyfriend then obviously something is lacking with this new guy or within you for your new guy!, wether it was the stares you got from people when you were out with Ronnie, or you getting off cause that  massive mountain of a man chose you to be his girl over the many other women that he could have chosen which made you feel special, So You've Kept It Real this Whole time so don't stop now,  what is it about Ronnie that you missing that you feel like you have to air out you and his dirty laundry on a bodybuilding forum, the best way to show that you're over someone or at least make people think you are is to never utter their name at least not in public, this bashing you're doing does make Ronnie look bad and makes for a interesting read but to be honest it puts you a in bad light as well by completely destroying the already bad reputation that he has and if you can spend 5 plus years with a man that you professed to love and then put his shit out there like this then WOW what does that say about you?,  if I was your new man reading this I would run for the hills cause if he fuq
around  like most men will he has a clear picture of your vindictiveness , BTW you are sexy as hell!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #403 on: December 11, 2012, 07:12:13 AM »
she is sexy as hell is right

I'm so sorry but I had to stop reading. Anyone ANYONE that knows me Alti personally would know what a animated, honest,crazy in a good way person I am. I talk about this like I talk about anything else in my life. I don't mind talking about my past. Apparently it's a problem to ONLY 100% of the bb world know who I'm talking about it and maybe 35% of the planet know. Listen I talk about my life to whom ever. If u ask me about who I was fucking after Ronnie I'd gladly tell you. I have no problem with it...Notice this my life too. My past. I'm not here discussing someone elses drama. I was part of it Now as far as my fiancé. Hes a bb Also but has a full-time "real job". And was my good friend b4 he and i became seriously involved. He knows ME... knows how open I am doesn't care about my past and if I talk about it or not cause what he and I have NOW Is THAT awesome!!! I have a tattoo on back of my neck MY FIRST TATTO EVER  "three can keep a secret if two are dead". In other words don't do no trifling shit to others  cause one day it will come out. IT ALWAYS COMES OUT..sooner are later. So a secret is never  really A secret! ;-)

NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #404 on: December 11, 2012, 07:12:20 AM »

HAHAHAHAHA!!! hey youd be surprised! i sure as hell was.... and so thankful at the same time!!!!

anyway think about this? have your ever been with a super hot girl, beautiful face, hot body, nice round perky boobs, round tight booty, flat tummy, and when you get her in bed she lays there like a fuckin dead fish?!?!?!?!?  if you havent im sure one of your buddy has....... okay?!  well no need to finish here, you figure where im going with this -________-

I'll take the dead fish over a fat fish any day of the week and twice on sundays.  overactive women throw off one's rhythm anyway.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #405 on: December 11, 2012, 07:16:18 AM »
Another thing I'm on like 4 other thread on this site posting on topics that have nothing to do with Ronnie. So it's not that serious.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #406 on: December 11, 2012, 08:23:18 AM »
Another thing I'm on like 4 other thread on this site posting on topics that have nothing to do with Ronnie. So it's not that serious.

I'm not looking for a twitter fight, Internet brawl or a forum face-off, personally I'd rather fly you to Cali for a weekend ,take you to dinner then a concert... But it's something about Big Ron that obviously got you spouting off after being broken up for so long, any woman that should have a beef with him is in fact Vicki Gates cause she was there when Ron didnt have shit, every woman that came behind her had to have known what they were getting thereselves into with a professional bb'r of Ronnie's stature, besides you say you caught him cheating on multiple occasions but you stayed around regardless, and I'm sure after  catching him you went out and got revenge and " fuq-ed"a couple guys as well and  it's all good but you're beginning to sound a LIL Halle Berry-ish ( if u know what I mean)  ,Alti it didn't work out not only with you but with many other women, move on'... BTW I'll fly you into LAX on a Friday evening and have you back on the East coast by Sunday

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
« Reply #407 on: December 11, 2012, 08:55:27 AM »
I'm not looking for a twitter fight, Internet brawl or a forum face-off, personally I'd rather fly you to Cali for a weekend ,take you to dinner then a concert... But it's something about Big Ron that obviously got you spouting off after being broken up for so long, any woman that should have a beef with him is in fact Vicki Gates cause she was there when Ron didnt have shit, every woman that came behind her had to have known what they were getting thereselves into with a professional bb'r of Ronnie's stature, besides you say you caught him cheating on multiple occasions but you stayed around regardless, and I'm sure after  catching him you went out and got revenge and " fuq-ed"a couple guys as well and  it's all good but you're beginning to sound a LIL Halle Berry-ish ( if u know what I mean)  ,Alti it didn't work out not only with you but with many other women, move on'... BTW I'll fly you into LAX on a Friday evening and have you back on the East coast by Sunday

Yea after I caught him cheating you damn fucking right I did my thing too. But by the time I figured out Ronnie was nothing but a cheater and a liar I had put myself into a financial hole.....how??? Well paying for all my own stuff from the beginning of the relationship. Trying to show him I wasn't with him for the money. Yea...smart move Alti. So then I had to figure out what to do. THATS THE REASON I DIDN'T LEAVE.. okay. So once shit hit the fan I was more upset at the fact that he couldn't just be real with me b4 all this had to be aired out.  We did break up. But he failed to tell me the following day he was marrying this other girl for papers!! So I had to sit there pretty?!?! Hahaha! Not so!!  Anyway. Since I'm the bad... Scorned ex that can't get over this.(lmfao) I'm outta here  If anyone whats to know shit. I'm in jersey quite Easy to find. I love getbig.com!!! No frills. I'll be posting on other topics like I've been doing.... But this can R.I.P.....MUCH LOVE ... peace;-)
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

the trainer

« Reply #408 on: December 11, 2012, 09:06:36 AM »
Yea after I caught him cheating you damn fucking right I did my thing too. But by the time I figured out Ronnie was nothing but a cheater and a liar I had put myself into a financial hole.....how??? Well paying for all my own stuff from the beginning of the relationship. Trying to show him I wasn't with him for the money. Yea...smart move Alti. So then I had to figure out what to do. THATS THE REASON I DIDN'T LEAVE.. okay. So once shit hit the fan I was more upset at the fact that he couldn't just be real with me b4 all this had to be aired out.  We did break up. But he failed to tell me the following day he was marrying this other girl for papers!! So I had to sit there pretty?!?! Hahaha! Not so!!  Anyway. Since I'm the bad... Scorned ex that can't get over this.(lmfao) I'm outta here  If anyone whats to know shit. I'm in jersey quite Easy to find. I love getbig.com!!! No frills. I'll be posting on other topics like I've been doing.... But this can R.I.P.....MUCH LOVE ... peace;-)

You came to your senses a little too late airing out your dirty laundry on a forum makes you look bad you should have taken the high road, now i understand why celebrities these days are asking people to sign non disclosure agreements when they date them.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #409 on: December 11, 2012, 09:11:20 AM »
Bgpapi, you ain't suggesting a Fly-Out...
Will she at least get Chipotle? (Inside joke on that chick who an NBA player fly a chick out, got Chipotle for himself and not her)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: December 11, 2012, 09:18:45 AM »
Two wrongs don't make a right, it may feel good, but don't make it right...

And so this thread shall die.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #411 on: December 11, 2012, 09:38:46 AM »
Bgpapi, you ain't suggesting a Fly-Out...
Will she at least get Chipotle? (Inside joke on that chick who an NBA player fly a chick out, got Chipotle for himself and not her)

Haha...I think that was javelle McGee of the nuggets that flew out that video chick for the weekend and got himself food brought it back to the hotel but didnt get her nothing.. Hilarious!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #412 on: December 11, 2012, 09:41:50 AM »
Hi Alti. Truth be told, I will ask you the same thing everyone wants to reallly know: what does Ronnie take?

The other stuff about your relationship really trully does not intrest anyone.

the trainer

« Reply #413 on: December 11, 2012, 10:03:28 AM »
Two wrongs don't make a right, it may feel good, but don't make it right...

And so this thread shall die.

hahaha thanks for pointing that out so Alti is a cheater just like ronnie her stock just went down.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #414 on: December 11, 2012, 11:11:01 AM »
MORE ALTI!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: December 11, 2012, 12:02:39 PM »
Haha...I think that was javelle McGee of the nuggets that flew out that video chick for the weekend and got himself food brought it back to the hotel but didnt get her nothing.. Hilarious!!
yeah, she was fine, too. He like hit it 3-4 times that day, went out, got some chipotle for himself, she got mad, but she allowed him to hit it again, I think. Then got her her own room, so he wouldn't hear her complain, and then she had to apparently have family pay for her ticket back.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #416 on: December 11, 2012, 12:07:50 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: December 11, 2012, 12:12:52 PM »

2nd pic is probably the best shot we'll ever get of that Dominican Booty

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: December 11, 2012, 12:15:10 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: December 11, 2012, 12:20:42 PM »
http://www.hardbody.com/news/2008/01/15/hell-hath-no-fury-like-a-woman-scorned/

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?
January 15, 2008 By Isaac Hinds 23 Comments

Alti Bautista shares her side of the Ronnie Coleman Marriage

Yesterday Flexonline.com broke the news regarding former Mr. Olympia, Ronnie Coleman’s wedding. When I saw the photo and headline on their homepage my first thought was, What the F**k, that’s not Alti. No, it most certainly wasn’t the IFBB fitness woman we’ve grown to know as Ronnie’s girlfriend over the years. Nearly seven years, well 6 years and 8 month to be exact.

I hadn’t talked to Alti in awhile nor did I contact her about the wedding. I assumed, like many others who heard of the news, that they had ended things and Ronnie had moved on in another chapter in his life. It was none of my business. I’m friends with Alti and she’s one of the people you can go months without talking to but when you get on the phone, it’s like you never missed a beat.

This morning my phone rings and it’s Alti. Anyone who knows Alti would agree she is a spit-fire and goes 100mph all the time. We talked about numerous things but she wanted to clear the air on how she found about Ronnie’s wedding. Many things we discussed will remain off the record however this is Alti’s side of the story…

Alti and Ronnie had plans to spend New Year’s Eve 2007 together in Las Vegas. Alti has taken a liking to the UFC and they planned to attend the UFC event on December 29, 2007. According to Alti, she and Ronnie speak every day, at least once if not more on the phone. Keep in mind, Alti lives in New Jersey and Ronnie resides in Texas. As with any long distance relationship there are obstacles but it appeared they had found a balance that worked for them. On December 27, 2007 Alti received a call from Ronnie informing her of some news. The news wasn’t that he was getting married, no Alti had no clue about his upcoming wedding. Ronnie informed Alti that he was a father of not one but three children. A woman in California had given birth to triplets and he was the father. The triplets are now approximately 6 months old. Needless to say Alti was a little upset and they decided it would be best if she not go to Las Vegas for New Year’s Eve.

Fastforward to January 2008. Alti receives a call from a friend asking her about a rumor of Ronnie getting married. She confronts Ronnie about the rumor and he denies it. This wasn’t the first time rumors related to Ronnie had come up between the two. Rumors in the fitness industry? Get out. Alti chalked it up to yet another rumor and went on about her business.

When Flexonline.com broke the news yesterday, her phone blew up. Friends and associates wondered what had happened. It wasn’t until she saw the photos on Flexonline.com that it was confirmed and he had in fact gotten married. Think Alti was a little pissed? Not only was the man she’d been (at least in her mind) dating for nearly seven years a father of newborn triplets but he was also married! The woman he married however is not the mother of the triplets.

Alti is more than a little upset as you can imagine. She was told he has triplets on the December 27 and later finds out he was married on the 28th. There was no mention of any marriage taking place in that conversation nor later when confronted about the issue. Alti isn’t out to seek vengeance on the former Mr. Olympia. As would anyone, she feels betrayed, belittled and played for a fool. Ronnie has his side of the story which may or may not be the same as hers.

This story will continue to be discussed on the Getbig.com and the various message boards. Alti recently started a thread on getbig related to this story. I’m not here to proclaim Alti is right and Ronnie is wrong or visa versa. Do I feel bad for Alti? Yes. I wouldn’t wish this situation on anyone.

Disappointing. That’s how I’d best describe this situation. I’m disappointed that a strong, beautiful woman like Alti didn’t demand the respect she deserves. As we talked today I heard the hurt and pain in her voice. Her huge heart is a “gift and a curse” as she put it. We all make mistakes and no one is perfect. The fans of bodybuilding have heard time and time again from Ronnie on how he has Jesus Christ and God to thank for everything. He’s gone out of his way to let us know his stance with his faith and he is entitled to do so. I don’t judge nor fault him for his beliefs and how he presents it, that is his decision. I am disappointed as a fan. One of bodybuilding’s elite disappointed those of us who admired and respected his openness with his faith and how he carried himself. I’m disappointed he didn’t respect for himself and the woman who loved you when given the opportunity to come clean with his actions.

Again, I’m not here to judge Ronnie and his choices nor am I taking Alti’s side. She wanted to let people know how things went down from her point of view. As her friend I feel sorry for her and this is between her and Ronnie. Let them work it out and at the end of it all they only have to answer to themselves and well, maybe even God.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: December 11, 2012, 12:27:11 PM »

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #421 on: December 11, 2012, 12:28:37 PM »
2nd pic is probably the best shot we'll ever get of that Dominican Booty

Not a knock on Alti at all but women that looked like her was a dime a dozen in Big Ron's world, and Ronnie seems like a simple type of guy that didnt really get around to much outside of his local town, and then once  he struck it big he literally had bikini, fitness models literally throwing themselves at him in every state and country he visited and guest posed in, so Ronniie was just doing what most men would of done in those situations (minus the baby making) , hell Ron could of been dating Halle Berry back then and he would of fucked around on her as well.. Bottom line is live and learn and only look back to not repeat the same mistakes.. BTW Alti my invitation stands to fly you out and I will be sure to return with a chipotle sandwich for you as well after going out and arriving back to the room, you're the type if girl that would like your with grilled onions and grey poupon, I imagine?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: December 11, 2012, 12:32:31 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: December 11, 2012, 12:46:28 PM »
Not a knock on Alti at all but women that looked like her was a dime a dozen in Big Ron's world, and Ronnie seems like a simple type of guy that didnt really get around to much outside of his local town, and then once  he struck it big he literally had bikini, fitness models literally throwing themselves at him in every state and country he visited and guest posed in, so Ronniie was just doing what most men would of done in those situations (minus the baby making) , hell Ron could of been dating Halle Berry back then and he would of fucked around on her as well.. Bottom line is live and learn and only look back to not repeat the same mistakes.. BTW Alti my invitation stands to fly you out and I will be sure to return with a chipotle sandwich for you as well after going out and arriving back to the room, you're the type if girl that would like your with grilled onions and grey poupon, I imagine?
Quite true, quite true indeed.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: December 11, 2012, 12:49:58 PM »
Alti  Question for you .....

WHO is Better , RONNIE COLEMAN OR DORIAN YATES??

And we are not talking Dick size here