Author Topic: is ashton kutcher wearing a toupee? or hair transplant?  (Read 37327 times)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: is ashton kutcher wearing a toupee? or hair transplant?
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2012, 10:36:57 AM »
I love how pissed off Da vinci gets whenever someone even suggests he isn't in fact, the greatest human being on the planet

Just a matter of time before he starts calling everyone "stupid"  :D

love how you have to stick your nose in because the greatest human being on the planet is in fact you.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2012, 10:37:58 AM »
Your logic is fail. His personality annoys me. End of story. Sometimes, its not nearly as deep as your community college psychology professor may have you believe.

Good. Are you often annoyed by personalities from a box with talking heads (or internet)? (answer is not a "must", I'm just curious. As someone like you, I assume - should be pretty easily annoyed by various people you don't even know in real life. Quite a psychological toll, damn..).

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2012, 10:41:12 AM »
love how you have to stick your nose in because the greatest human being on the planet is in fact you.

and you sticking your nose in is what exactly ? 

People post, including you...don't be a dildo hypocrite  ;)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2012, 10:42:48 AM »
and you sticking your nose in is what exactly ? 

People post, including you...don't be a dildo hypocrite  ;)

just pointing out that the greatest human being on the planet is now gracing us with his presence? you don't have to be so defensive about it.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2012, 10:45:17 AM »
The reason for the post is that there is hope for those of yous who are balding.  He is making it work.
you are gay.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2012, 10:45:56 AM »
just pointing out that the greatest human being on the planet is now gracing us with his presence? you don't have to be so defensive about it.

another one that insists you are somehow "upset" if you have something to say.  ::)

is it time to change your tampon?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2012, 10:47:03 AM »
another one that insists you are somehow "upset" if you have something to say.  ::)

is it time to change your tampon?

ease up on the test, old man... you're on here for 15 min and already losing it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2012, 10:49:14 AM »
ease up on the test, old man... you're on here for 15 min and already losing it.

really...I seem to recall you are the one who started this exchange  :)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2012, 10:50:42 AM »
really...I seem to recall you are the one who started this exchange  :)

yes, but i'm not the one melting down and calling people names.... the smilies are a charming touch though.

i just wanted to let people know that the great groink was gracing us with his presence on this fine sunday afternoon.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2012, 10:52:49 AM »
Congrats man , How's the baby doing ?
Baby is doing fine. Happy and healthy. Being a father isn't nearly as terrifying as I thought it would be.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2012, 10:54:18 AM »
check out the site rugorreal. These guys are pretty much spot on...

http://www.rugorreal.com/celebrities/index.php

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2012, 10:54:35 AM »
yes, but i'm not the one melting down and calling people names.... the smilies are a charming touch though.

i just wanted to let people know that the great groink was gracing us with his presence on this fine sunday afternoon.

You could have just stopped at yes, it's really the only relevant thing you posted.

I've never even addressed you directly before, but apparently you had an emotional reaction to my post that had nothing to do with you, and felt compelled to comment.  so you might want to STFU when you start assigning emotions to people.   ;) :D ;) ;) :) :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2012, 10:58:21 AM »
Good. Are you often annoyed by personalities from a box with talking heads (or internet)? (answer is not a "must", I'm just curious. As someone like you, I assume - should be pretty easily annoyed by various people you don't even know in real life. Quite a psychological toll, damn..).
No, not really. Only in cases like Kutcher. His personality type in particular annoys me. There are other personality types that annoy me as well.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2012, 11:04:37 AM »
I can only take Da_Vincis posts serious when he posts his pic in it.

It adds validity.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2012, 12:58:52 PM »
I can only take Da_Vincis posts serious when he posts his pic in it.

It adds validity.

not  from the pics I remember. I saw a twinkish dude with decent arms.....pale skin and a weak jawline......wearing kaprees. Dont know why the guy gets claimed as some stud on here unless he's changed since ive been gone.....looks like a european homo.
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2012, 12:59:45 PM »
not  from the pics I remember. I saw a twinkish dude with decent arms.....pale skin and a weak jawline......wearing kaprees. Dont know why the guy gets claimed as some stud on here unless he's changed since ive been gone.....looks like a european homo.
They're called "man-pris", get it right son.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2012, 04:17:04 PM »
  Rugs

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2012, 04:24:56 PM »

I'm pretty sure I'm not the one with sociopathic tendencies and issues with finding someone to at least to speak to, worrying about whether one will ever find a "soul mate" as one starts to look uglier by the day at a tender age of 19.  ::) A look in your eyes alone tells more than enough about what's happening in your head. Better take care of it while it's not too late my "friend".

Oh:

Now lets see your bloated double chin u stud.  :D

(I know it's unethical to beat down a dead horse, but this one is just asking for it).

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2012, 04:26:13 PM »
I'm pretty sure I'm not the one with sociopathic tendencies and issues with finding someone to at least to speak to, worrying about whether one will ever find a "soul mate" as one starts to look uglier by the day at a tender age of 19.  ::) A look in your eyes alone tells more than enough about what's happening in your head. Better take care of it while it's not too late my "friend".

Oh:

(I know it's unethical to beat down a dead horse, but this one is just asking for it).

Come on Da_Vinci!

You can't post a pic without your glorious hair!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2012, 04:29:13 PM »
He's 100x more successful than I am. I'm happily married with a 2 week old son. He's probably pounded 100x the vagina I have as well.

I don't give a fuck about his success, I hate him because he's an annoying, retarded, douchey fag*ot.
I would hate him just as much if he was flat broke. He's fucking annoying.

Congrats on the kid, how's it going?

On a side note, Daniel Tosh I believe also has a hair piece or is taking something.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2012, 06:53:30 PM »
I've always found Kutcher to be a bad actor and annoying.  Never considered gay - but seeing as he was with Demi Moore, then yes, maybe..

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2012, 07:40:13 PM »
Congrats on the kid, how's it going?

On a side note, Daniel Tosh I believe also has a hair piece or is taking something.
Its going fine, after he was born I relaxed a lot. It's not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2012, 07:42:49 PM »

Oh:

lmao you look like fat panda and i AM NOT fucking joking at all. im beng serious.... your physique sucks too bitch.

everyone always gives me shit for looking 35 years old, thats when i was on tons of shit and the effect is very temporary.......when I cleaned out a few months ago I looked younger overnight, had hair like a god and skin like a movie star :-*  

l

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2012, 07:43:31 PM »
it's funny to look at many celebs and see their hairline move down an inch suddenly in their mid-30s.    glad it works for them - not that much diff from having a boob job.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2012, 08:13:47 PM »
He's 100x more successful than I am. I'm happily married with a 2 week old son. He's probably pounded 100x the vagina I have as well.

I don't give a fuck about his success, I hate him because he's an annoying, retarded, douchey fag*ot.
I would hate him just as much if he was flat broke. He's fucking annoying.

Would u show Ashton your son?