Author Topic: is ashton kutcher wearing a toupee? or hair transplant?  (Read 37334 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: is ashton kutcher wearing a toupee? or hair transplant?
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2012, 08:27:52 PM »
Ashton is good people!

Good

Dead

People!

Just kidding. Would not wish harm on him but he is fucking annoying sometimes.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2012, 08:30:49 PM »
The reason for the post is that there is hope for those of yous who are balding.  He is making it work.

I still don't think he was balding judging for that pic posted.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2012, 08:53:10 PM »
Would u show Ashton your son?
I'm confused. No, I probably wouldn't show Ashton my son. Totally ignoring my dislike for him, it'd be a little strange for some random dude to run up and say "Hey Ashton, check out my kid!"
Besides, I'm not big ramming my child down other peoples throats. My child is MY child, and I don't expect anyone else (besides family and/or friends) to give a shit about him.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2012, 09:10:51 PM »
I'm confused. No, I probably wouldn't show Ashton my son. Totally ignoring my dislike for him, it'd be a little strange for some random dude to run up and say "Hey Ashton, check out my kid!"
Besides, I'm not big ramming my child down other peoples throats. My child is MY child, and I don't expect anyone else (besides family and/or friends) to give a shit about him.

;D haha it was a quote from the great Tito

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2012, 09:26:04 PM »
;D haha it was a quote from the great Tito
*facepalm*

Epic fail on my part.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2012, 12:10:39 AM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2012, 02:28:59 AM »

I don't think Jamie has that look anymore for some reason, another transplant?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2012, 05:03:34 AM »
lmao you look like fat panda and i AM NOT fucking joking at all. im beng serious.... your physique sucks too bitch.

everyone always gives me shit for looking 35 years old, thats when i was on tons of shit and the effect is very temporary.......when I cleaned out a few months ago I looked younger overnight, had hair like a god and skin like a movie star :-*  

Yeah, dream on lol. Even if that would be miraclously true - you still are borderline asperger/sociopath/suffering from srs mental issues, and guess what - that won't dissapear overnight. Oh, and as for body - I'm like 6times better than you (let's post up some CLEAR pics, like I do, you bloated pig).

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2012, 12:56:52 PM »
Yeah, dream on lol. Even if that would be miraclously true - you still are borderline asperger/sociopath/suffering from srs mental issues, and guess what - that won't dissapear overnight. Oh, and as for body - I'm like 6times better than you (let's post up some CLEAR pics, like I do, you bloated pig).

bloated pig lol.  Moment I come off the test i get appraoched for modeling all the time....i have darker thicker eyebrows, a stronger jawline than you, better hair, darker features...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/803/title394519173.png/

tall dark handsome...your pale ass looks like fat panda on a hersheys diet :-X

whether i look like shit right now or not is irrelevent im off everything and dont even train anymore...ill look amazing in 25 days back in the gym.
.. all that matters is what you looked like at one point in time, and severeal  people on this sight saw me at that time not too long ago in person and have stood right fucken next to me, and will tell you I was a thick son of a bitch that you didnt fuck with....  you dont bench 405 in hs and achieve my level of thickness without decent genetics not at my height anyways....every pic Ive had up here was before i ever touched gh, and even then i was still ALOTTTTTTTT thicker than you and everyone saw it.   Only white guy on here with better genetics than me is groink  and maybe okami i dont know what he looked like at my age......
l

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2012, 12:58:07 PM »
he got off meat to late, the message didn't reach him in time,

he went bald

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2012, 01:03:55 PM »
I think the problem most have with Kutcher is that, after that 70s show, all he did was make one movie bust after another, but he keeps getting hired.
Y

MikMaq

« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2012, 01:04:36 PM »
here he is now:
You can tell his hair hasn't changed. His bangs are just grown out to cover his widow's peaks. You can even tell from the pic that the top of his head is much thinner than the sides.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2012, 01:06:21 PM »
I think the problem most have with Kutcher is that, after that 70s show, all he did was make one movie bust after another, but he keeps getting hired.

hey dude wheres my car had a kick though...
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2012, 01:07:50 PM »
how did a thread about ashton kutcher turn into a debate of whos the prettier drug addict my bad for hijacking this thread, ashton seems cool honestly
l

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2012, 01:29:58 PM »
bloated pig lol.  Moment I come off the test i get appraoched for modeling all the time....i have darker thicker eyebrows, a stronger jawline than you, better hair, darker features...
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/803/title394519173.png/

Lololol.. show the FRONT shot and CLEAR, not the mirror one you dumb fuck. Myspace angle'ing and still can't make yourself good, even by mirror shots, what a pathetic situation. Just showed this to my gf, she said "Ugly as hell". Oh - and it seems your hairline is climbing up haha.. What's up with that? Modelling, lmao.. in your dreams you chipmunk-roundface, in your dreams. Even if you'd get approached - you wouldn't know what to say due to your asocial personality.
 Oh, I'm pale and proud of it. I'm a white man ffs, why wouldn't I?

whether i look like shit right now or not is irrelevent im off everything and dont even train anymore...ill look amazing in 25 days back in the gym.
.. all that matters is what you looked like at one point in time, and severeal  people on this sight saw me at that time not too long ago in person and have stood right fucken next to me, and will tell you I was a thick son of a bitch that you didnt fuck with....  you dont bench 405 in hs and achieve my level of thickness without decent genetics not at my height anyways....every pic Ive had up here was before i ever touched gh, and even then i was still ALOTTTTTTTT thicker than you and everyone saw it.   Only white guy on here with better genetics than me is groink  and maybe okami i dont know what he looked like at my age......

Better genetics? Lmao.. you are really deluded (all these bathroom mirror pics just affirm this). Shitty arms, shitty "flow", bloated look, basically - nothing to write home about AT ALL. You are miles away from my frame and muscle bellies, MILES away, get off the hight horse you twat.  :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2012, 01:41:20 PM »
Lololol.. show the FRONT shot and CLEAR, not the mirror one you dumb fuck. Myspace angle'ing and still can't make yourself good, even by mirror shots, what a pathetic situation. Just showed this to my gf, she said "Ugly as hell". I once showed a picture of kevin levrone to my ex, she said he looked like an ugly ape...probably to not hurt my ego. Sounds like your woman cares about you too ;DOh - and it seems your hairline is climbing up haha.. ??? What's up with that? Modelling, lmao.. in your dreams you chipmunk-roundface, in your dreams. Even if you'd get approached - you wouldn't know what to say due to your asocial personality.
 Oh, I'm pale and proud of it. I'm a white man ffs, why wouldn't I? nobody likes pale guys

Better genetics? Lmao.. you are really deluded (all these bathroom mirror pics just affirm this). Shitty arms,18.5  shitty "flow", bloated look, basically - nothing to write home about AT ALL. You are miles away from my frame and muscle bellies, MILES away, get off the hight horse you twat.  :D   youve been juicing for a decade and i carry at least 20 pounds on my upperbody alone. You would be invisible next to me

you look like a fat panda that works at burgur king! ..... ...ask ANYONE whos met me in real life, Im  thicker than you in SPADES...SPADES it wouldnt even be a contest. 

now somebody post the pic of this homo in the kaprees
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2012, 01:44:59 PM »
Lololol.. show the FRONT shot and CLEAR, not the mirror one you dumb fuck. Myspace angle'ing and still can't make yourself good, even by mirror shots, what a pathetic situation. Just showed this to my gf, she said "Ugly as hell". Oh - and it seems your hairline is climbing up haha.. What's up with that? Modelling, lmao.. in your dreams you chipmunk-roundface, in your dreams. Even if you'd get approached - you wouldn't know what to say due to your asocial personality.
 Oh, I'm pale and proud of it. I'm a white man ffs, why wouldn't I?

Better genetics? Lmao.. you are really deluded (all these bathroom mirror pics just affirm this). Shitty arms, shitty "flow", bloated look, basically - nothing to write home about AT ALL. You are miles away from my frame and muscle bellies, MILES away, get off the hight horse you twat.  :D

Have we ever seen a clear pic of your face?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2012, 01:53:17 PM »
you look like a fat panda that works at burgur king! ..... ...ask ANYONE whos met me in real life, Im  thicker than you in SPADES...SPADES it wouldnt even be a contest. 

now somebody post the pic of this homo in the kaprees

You probably haven't seen my newest pic I posted not so long ago. I could do it again, but I'm afraid your fragile ego may burst to even a bigger extent that it did now.

Let me repeat: post a CLEAR picture you retard, a FRONTAL one and not in a mirror lmao. Oh wait - you won't, as it will be obvious what an ugly shit-faced pig you are. Just deal with it, no kind of retarded angles (in that last one you really look like a handicap getting a neck-twitch or smth) or lighting will helo you.
 You may be as thick as you want - your overall genetics suck for bb'ing, no flow, no nothing.. accept it and move on to something you'd be really good at (like - being a quinea pig for psychiatrists)..

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2012, 01:55:17 PM »
da vinci i know my physique is nothing to write home about. Honestly..amazing shape with flowing amazing muscle bellies were not in my cards but I was at one time not too long ago (month) ALOT thicker than you  ever were...and carried much more muscle at one time than you ever did. Thats what I train for.. and Im happy with what makes me happy....I dont care what my abs look like with my shirt off I do my thing not yours......but at the same time NOT ONE  person on here sits home at night and sits and says I want to look like that guy da vinci like you THINK they do.......there is not one thing I would trade about myself to look like you.
l

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2012, 01:55:45 PM »
Have we ever seen a clear pic of your face?

I guess it was amongst the clearest ones, among others who dared to post their pic here, so - yes. Tho' you may not've seen it (is your narcissistic personality worried it may look better that yours? Calm down.. you hold your own... amongst senile people  :D).

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2012, 01:59:43 PM »
da vinci i know my physique is nothing to write home about. Honestly..amazing shape with flowing amazing muscle bellies were not in my cards but I was at one time not too long ago (month) ALOT thicker than you  ever were...and carried much more muscle at one time than you ever did. Thats what I train for.. and Im happy with what makes me happy....I dont care what my abs look like with my shirt off I do my thing not yours......but at the same time NOT ONE  person on here sits home at night and sits and says I want to look like that guy da vinci like you THINK they do.......there is not one thing I would trade about myself to look like you.

I've created a thread on bb.com with my pic in it (many threds actually), it seems that many people would like to have my body (and they state it). Now try to do that - we'll see how many admirers you'll get (aside crippled schmoes lol). Of course you don't care how your abs looks (I haven't met a single bloated bloofer, who'd say he cares lol). WHy do you think I'm interested in what you'd trade or not? What are you talking about? lmao.. you are really borderline retarted aren't you? Do you want to convice me that you have a high self esteem and like yourself? Well if that's what are you trying to do, I'd suggest you to convince yourself of that FIRST, as you clearly don't.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2012, 01:59:52 PM »
Who cares about Kutcher anyways?

Not worth a thread on an eminent board such as Getbig!

lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2012, 02:00:49 PM »
I guess it was amongst the clearest ones, among others who dared to post their pic here, so - yes. Tho' you may not've seen it (is your narcissistic personality worried it may look better that yours? Calm down.. you hold your own... amongst senile people  :D).

LOLOLOLOL.......you calling anyone a narcissist is fucking hysterical...I'm Ghandi compared to you, you moron

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2012, 02:09:08 PM »
Chuck Norris grows weary of all this toupee talk. You have ben warned.
a

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2012, 02:20:38 PM »
You probably haven't seen my newest pic I posted not so long ago. I could do it again, but I'm afraid your fragile ego may burst to even a bigger extent that it did now.

Let me repeat: post a CLEAR picture you retard, a FRONTAL one and not in a mirror lmao. Oh wait - you won't, as it will be obvious what an ugly shit-faced pig you are. Just deal with it, no kind of retarded angles (in that last one you really look like a handicap getting a neck-twitch or smth) or lighting will helo you.
 You may be as thick as you want - your overall genetics suck for bb'ing, no flow, no nothing.. accept it and move on to something you'd be really good at (like - being a quinea pig for psychiatrists)..

what are you talking about? my physique? I had an avi on gh15's sight and everyone saw it I had to take it down for my POF profile safety reasons...

your still melting down about the pic I posted of my face getting out of the shower months   ago  ;D as if this thread cant get any fucken gayer ::). ....all I said was you had a weak jawline and pale skin (do you not?) ???    
l