Author Topic: is ashton kutcher wearing a toupee? or hair transplant?  (Read 37289 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: is ashton kutcher wearing a toupee? or hair transplant?
« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2012, 04:53:12 PM »
pmd u groink
l

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2012, 04:55:14 PM »
dude thats bullshit and you know it. You know why I cant post old pics on here....it doesnt matter if i crop my face out....i got my pics up on the net....

... I said ill dig up some old pics, and send them to one trusted member......he answers the simple question
who has more muscle on them flinstones or divinci. HE can be your butt buddy and hate me for all i care! he'll still say me cause its that obvious ......youd look like a fucking twink next to me...I just want an honest member with integrity thats all

NO I don't, you just POSTED a PIC of your face, so why the hell can't you post more pics? You are reachig for the straws you fukkin moron. You brain at your age hasn't event stopped developing so it's no surprise you are intellectually incapable (in addition to being a retard from birth). Post pics or shut the fukk up (you can start of face - frontal, CLEAR, not a mirror shit picture. Where's it? I'm asking for like a 4th time? Are you that ratarded that you can't understand a simple question? YOU called it, not me, from the begining, so either take a responsibility for your words or shut the fukk up).
 You have NO muscle to speak about, you never had, I remember the pics you posted very well (another mirror shots), and you were very proud of how "thick" you are in these (and as that was no longer than a year ago, it means it was at that time you are talking about now), it was just a typical no foundation-horse dose of test bloated, bloofy FAT look. Your arms suck, your chest suck, your delts suck, and you don't even have a frame to compensate for that, just a fat watery mess, you are not even a bodybuilder by how you look, just someone who tries very hard, but doesn't has the genetics for it (you need slin to at least keep some mass on you, lmao). I know - it sucks to hear this as it's all you "are" and you've put all your eggs in that basket, but the sooner you realize it was a FAIL from the very begining, the sooner you'll take up something you could be really good at, and maybe even earn money doing that. Grow the fukk up (and not as in muscle size.. you won't.. or even if you will - you'll end up as something in between J.Genova and "big" Down Hill.).

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2012, 04:59:33 PM »
Flintstones may be more massive than Da_Vinci, but Da-Vinci seems to have more quality-mass, but in the end it doesn't matter, since Da-Vincis hair overshadows anything Flint can come up with.

It's just more exceptional.

He's more well-groomed and stylish.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2012, 05:08:23 PM »
Flintstones may be more massive than Da_Vinci, but Da-Vinci seems to have more quality-mass, but in the end it doesn't matter, since Da-Vincis hair overshadows anything Flint can come up with.

It's just more exceptional.

He's more well-groomed and stylish.

Any mass that does count is that of a "bone-muscle" type of look, not a watery bloated shapeless fat mess (and even in that case - that retard never was massive, just a watery bafoon, nothing more, with shitty genetics for bodybuilding. And massive doses of steroids won't compensate for a shitty structure anyway.). By the amounts of drugs that twat described - I know fellas who look like tanks on these doses and that retard doesn't even manage to keep his weight wihthout slin, while still being just a bloated mess.
 This is how one can tell for sure that this cult attracts borderline personalities and nutcases. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2012, 05:09:01 PM »
Groink is a very good looking man indeed

How the fuck do i ALWAYS get dragged into these shit-slinging threads  ;D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #105 on: November 12, 2012, 05:09:32 PM »

How the fuck do i ALWAYS get dragged into these shit-slinging threads  ;D

You are too beautiful not to.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #106 on: November 12, 2012, 05:11:10 PM »
You are too beautiful not to.

You're no slouch yourself stud....just get some new fucking pants already  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 12, 2012, 05:14:44 PM »
You're no slouch yourself stud....just get a new fucking jacket already  ;D

Fixed

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2012, 05:30:42 PM »
Any mass that does count is that of a "bone-muscle" type of look, not a watery bloated shapeless fat mess (and even in that case - that retard never was massive, just a watery bafoon, nothing more, with shitty genetics for bodybuilding. And massive doses of steroids won't compensate for a shitty structure anyway.). By the amounts of drugs that twat described - I know fellas who look like tanks on these doses and that retard doesn't even manage to keep his weight wihthout slin, while still being just a bloated mess.
 This is how one can tell for sure that this cult attracts borderline personalities and nutcases.  

lol its funny how you keep jumping up and down like a bitch. every single person I pmed my pics to disagrees with you  ;D   just accept it dude...I built more muscle in 12 months than you built in 12 years ;D  LITERALLY.  looking like shit is one thing.....but  muscle is muscle....whether its from cheseburgurs slin and test .....or tren eq and fish.....or in your case expired anavar and greek yogurt you marathon runner ;D

you think you have more muscle than me......and NOBODY here agrees with you. /end
..now accept defeat and lets quit arguing with eachother....

l

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #109 on: November 12, 2012, 07:20:12 PM »
flint has some thick size arms,traps,not claiming to be hard,ripped right now but still overall big kid,,has good back,delt from rear from pic i saw,,,if he gets going and stay's with it and diets he will good,,davinci has good frame/height ,,good delts and shape pics are hard to tell some too close some too far ,,needs some more legs and be harder ,,davinci is set up as shape and being built in his fashion 'look',,,flint is big kid tank top type 24/7,,,i am playing both sides fairly,,,

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #110 on: November 12, 2012, 08:02:29 PM »
I think thats about right........ He has very wide clavicles but his waiste isnt as small as mine either when Im lean......I'm 6'0 so he aint much taller.  

I do need to get going, something in my drug stack has been off too much androgens not enough anabolics. The problem with me is I cant put EVERYTHING together I dont have enough cash to create that perfect cycle to run long enough to really be a freak....

In a perfect world Id like to run something like

1 gram of eq
1 gram of deca
1 gram of primo
2 grams of test
gh/slin
100mg oral

problem is when i drop that grand on gh every 6 weeks, that leaves me with very little money and Im forced to use shitty test= which means looking like shit. i cant use exotics to build quality muscle and when your on slin and test without them thats a recipe for disaster....... u need all four,......the gh,(volumize) the test (fullness), the anabolics (tissue), the slin (blow up from within)......and eq for the finishing touch......even if one ingredient is missing i notice something. I was really starting to look like a bodybuilder and my cash ran out before I really walked into freakville.....wasnt THAT far off less than a month ago i was on my way......imo 5-6 kits or so and i would of been there.....now im back to square 1.  
l

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2012, 08:07:07 PM »
I think thats about right........ He has very wide clavicles but his waiste isnt as small as mine either when Im lean......I'm 6'0 so he aint much taller.  

I do need to get going, something in my drug stack has been off too much androgens not enough anabolics. The problem with me is I cant put EVERYTHING together I dont have enough cash to create that perfect cycle to run long enough to really be a freak....

In a perfect world Id like to run something like

1 gram of eq
1 gram of deca
1 gram of primo
2 grams of test
gh/slin
100mg oral

problem is when i drop that grand on gh every 6 weeks, that leaves me with very little money and Im forced to use shitty test= which means looking like shit. i cant use exotics to build quality muscle and when your on slin and test without them thats a recipe for disaster....... u need all four,......the gh,(volumize) the test (fullness/newmuscle fibers), the anabolics (tissue), the slin (blow up from within)......and eq for the finishing touch......even if one ingredient is missing i notice something. I was really starting to look like a bodybuilder and my cash ran out before I really walked into freakville.....wasnt THAT far off less than a month ago i was on my way......imo 5-6 kits or so and i would of been there.....now im back to square 1.  

fair enough ,,i think he's 6'1 and cycle to cycle don't know his story ,,u seem pretty set up there just need time,steady on training,eating,and if ur into it all the way 'cycling',,good luck  kid,,,

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2012, 08:29:18 PM »
I look at it like this to be a freak

gh will need to be at 8iu so were looking at - $1500 a month
anabolics- $300 a month
food- $500 a month

rediculous. No way I can afford that shit at 19 years old.... I enrolled in some classes the other day but I figured if I decide to go to college i might as well forget about being a freak so Im dropping out  of class tomorrow....just gonna work shit jobs for a few years till i reach freak size.....go back to school when I get the bbing thing  out of my system and get rich later... work for NASA or something ..
l

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2012, 08:35:44 PM »
I look at it like this to be a freak

gh will need to be at 8iu so were looking at - $1500 a month
anabolics- $300 a month
food- $500 a month

rediculous. No way I can afford that shit at 19 years old.... I enrolled in some classes the other day but I figured if I decide to go to college i might as well forget about being a freak so Im dropping out  of class tomorrow....just gonna work shit jobs for a few years till i reach freak size.....go back to school when I get the bbing thing  out of my system and get rich later... work for NASA or something ..

Nice point of view Flint, but trust me, i'm over 18, i've been fighting my whole life.... Been getting beat up, paid my dues...
I am into MMA and G4P, and still getting beat up... Beating the meat... but even in my 40s, i'm still as lethal as i was in my 20s...

It's been a long road... Lots of pillowtalk.. But i've been there.. when it started, was there to help build it, build the strong foundation we have now...

I could have been one of the Silva's of the 70's.. One of the Mezgers of the 17thcentury, sweating in those black bags despite the upper management, the occult, the religious mistical aspect....

Now at 50, am still beating it.. Still deadly.... Still got the Eye of the Tiger...

Defines who i am...

Peace to the Four Winds...
-=< F L I N T S T O N E S 1 >=-

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #114 on: November 12, 2012, 08:40:28 PM »
Getbiggers ragging on a guy for bottoming out decent sugar momma pussy like Demi Moore.

I'd gorge on that pussy and knock the dust off her bunghole and enjoy most of it.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 12, 2012, 08:41:43 PM »
Nice point of view Flint, but trust me, i'm over 18, i've been fighting my whole life.... Been getting beat up, paid my dues...
I am into MMA and G4P, and still getting beat up... Beating the meat... but even in my 40s, i'm still as lethal as i was in my 20s...

It's been a long road... Lots of pillowtalk.. But i've been there.. when it started, was there to help build it, build the strong foundation we have now...

I could have been one of the Silva's of the 70's.. One of the Mezgers of the 17thcentury, sweating in those black bags despite the upper management, the occult, the religious mistical aspect....

Now at 50, am still beating it.. Still deadly.... Still got the Eye of the Tiger...

Defines who i am...

Peace to the Four Winds...
-=< F L I N T S T O N E S 1 >=-

I don't know what you meant by all that but it sounded cool! 8)

Snorlax

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: November 12, 2012, 08:59:27 PM »
not  from the pics I remember. I saw a twinkish dude with decent arms.....pale skin and a weak jawline......wearing kaprees. Dont know why the guy gets claimed as some stud on here unless he's changed since ive been gone.....looks like a european homo.

like jerking off with a friend type homo?  ???  ???  ???

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #117 on: November 12, 2012, 11:45:33 PM »
lol its funny how you keep jumping up and down like a bitch. every single person I pmed my pics to disagrees with you  ;D   just accept it dude...I built more muscle in 12 months than you built in 12 years ;D  LITERALLY.  looking like shit is one thing.....but  muscle is muscle....whether its from cheseburgurs slin and test .....or tren eq and fish.....or in your case expired anavar and greek yogurt you marathon runner ;D

you think you have more muscle than me......and NOBODY here agrees with you. /end
..now accept defeat and lets quit arguing with eachother....

I can't see pics still (and many other members), are you going to post at least a pic of your "square chisseled jaw" or continue bullshitting and reaching for the straws? You look like shit and you know ir very well, of there's some REAL muscle on your frame, it's in your fukkin tongue, nowhere else.? You've owned yourself too m,any times already in this thread to keep on going, just solve the fukkin issues in your head first, and then try to prove yourself to me (I still couldn't care less, but it seems that it's an idea Fix for you, I'll play along, just to keep you sane).
 Smaller waist, LMAO.. I've literally yet to see anyone with a smaller waist than mine, when in condition, lol, what a fukkin' retard. Once again - PICS??? ???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #118 on: November 12, 2012, 11:51:16 PM »
da-vinci's got some nice aesthetics, i'm impressed

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #119 on: November 13, 2012, 01:16:24 AM »
this thread is rediculous ....da vinci you call me immature? :D  

you call  me out claiming your more muscular than me, I tell him I dont want my pics publicly for obvious reasons (which you claim I make up) ::) and Id send them to any member here (and I did to several).....,  one who had the best arms on this fucken sight at 1 time  and is even friendly  with you ....and he still agreed with me lol.

you keep replying to every one of my posts like a butt hurt little boy and im sitting here laughing:D   I dont care about you dude I know Im more muscular than you...everoyne whos seen my pics know Im more muscular and thats all that matters to me.

..I never asked you to post your pics ..... you posted them by your own admission.    backfire :-*

couldnt PAY me to look like you,......I DONT think you look good.......I DONT want anything you have.....I have things you dont.(more muscle being one of them) :D......I would be DEPRESSED if I woke up looking like you 10 years from now. I think you fucken suck.....and if i was a 28 year old male and looked anything like you physique wise  after 10 years of training id blow a hole in my fucking head and look at the ground every time someone asked me if I was a weightlifter.
l

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #120 on: November 13, 2012, 04:01:01 AM »
this thread is rediculous ....da vinci you call me immature? :D  

you call  me out claiming your more muscular than me, I tell him I dont want my pics publicly for obvious reasons (which you claim I make up) ::) and Id send them to any member here (and I did to several).....,  one who had the best arms on this fucken sight at 1 time  and is even friendly  with you ....and he still agreed with me lol.

you keep replying to every one of my posts like a butt hurt little boy and im sitting here laughing:D   I dont care about you dude I know Im more muscular than you...everoyne whos seen my pics know Im more muscular and thats all that matters to me.

..I never asked you to post your pics ..... you posted them by your own admission.    backfire :-*

couldnt PAY me to look like you,......I DONT think you look good.......I DONT want anything you have.....I have things you dont.(more muscle being one of them) :D......I would be DEPRESSED if I woke up looking like you 10 years from now. I think you fucken suck.....and if i was a 28 year old male and looked anything like you physique wise  after 10 years of training id blow a hole in my fucking head and look at the ground every time someone asked me if I was a weightlifter.

I called you out?? What a fukkin twat. Show me the post where I've FIRST called you out? It's your mental illness that was a catalyst to call ME out for whatever reason (I guess you are too damn conscious of yourself in every aspect, so you "see" me as a "rival", for another twisted reason, I don't even want to know, hence the "comparisons" I wasn't even ineterested in, EVER.).

What are the obvious reasons of not posting pics publicly, when you did it with your FACE? DO YOU UNDERSTRAND THE QUESTION u fukkin mental handicap?

Post the pics HERE, not send them privately to some members like a fukkin homo, if you want an OBJECTIVE evaluation. Where are they? Where are the pic of your model lookin' face, a CLEAR and normal pic? Where is it? I'm asking for a 5th time. Isn't it enough for you to own yourself like this again and again? You are too fukkin dumb to even TRY tro get into argument with me, your brain still hasn't stopped developing (not to mention that you actually ARE a retard in the first place, and you basically admitted it a few times in other threads).

I'm very glad you don't want anything I have, but why do you think it should be of my interest? I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. SOlve your mental illness at the cabinet of a psychologist, not here.

You don't have muscle, you are an ugly bloof with a shitty structure, nothing more than that. I know - it's hard to accept when all you are is that - a drug addiction from an early age, but the sooner you'll realize it - the bigger a chance is you may escape it for your own good.

You talk abouy years of training? You fukking twat, I've lifted CLEAN for almost 10 years out of these 12, I've used 10x less drugs than you've used and I still look 10x better than you. It's either you have it (genetics) or not. You clearly DON'T. Deal with it and move on.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #121 on: November 13, 2012, 06:46:27 AM »
RIDICULOUS, NOT REDICULOUS

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #122 on: November 13, 2012, 10:42:49 AM »
lol! nobody thinks you look better, but you :D

"I look better than you blah blah blah"   do you realize nobody on here thinks you have more muscle than me? nobody...but yourself.
you look like a cyclist, Imserious.....I thought you were natty when I saw you.  now shut the fuck up and quit whining I really dont care.....how hurt your feelings are
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #123 on: November 13, 2012, 10:55:11 AM »
da-vinci's got some nice aesthetics, i'm impressed

lol shut the fuck up you nut swinging pussy...

..hes not even a big dude.......he is the definition of a skinny fat dude on lots of drugs and a shit response to gear. You know you suck when your 29 and telling a 19 year old the only reason hes bigger is cause he takes more gear lol. ;D.....never mind hes been training 6 times as longer, if he was bigger than me i wouldnt use that as an excuse
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #124 on: November 13, 2012, 11:04:30 AM »

lol shut the fuck up you nut swinging pussy...

..hes not even a big dude.......he is the definition of a skinny fat dude on lots of drugs and a shit response to gear. You know you suck when your 29 and telling a 19 year old the only reason hes bigger is cause he takes more gear lol. ;D.....never mind hes been training 6 times as longer, if he was bigger than me i wouldnt use that as an excuse

You've been 19 for like 5 years. STFU already, no one cares about your insecurities.