Author Topic: FYI - I just got schmoe-punched on the elevator  (Read 1335 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
FYI - I just got schmoe-punched on the elevator
« on: November 11, 2012, 05:02:35 PM »
So I was helping some elderly lady with her groceries, and when I was pulling up some of her bags my tris poped up out of the t-shirt and then she stared at it and said something like: "jesus, what kind of sport are you kid practicing" and she started to throw mini punches at my left arm, like to feel the hardness of it or something. At this point it got really awkward and thank god the elevator door opened because we were already at ther floor, she threw a couple of more those mini punches and then left.

You know, I had my arms grabbed by strangers more than a couple of time, but getting schmoe punched on it was a first, so I wanted to share with you guys here at getbig. Anyone has passed through something similar here?

And no, nothing gay happened during this short encounter or afterwards it, hth.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Re: I just got schmoe-punched on the elevator
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 05:06:07 PM »

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 05:07:11 PM »

you jelly brah? we could meet in a dark alley so I can schmoe punch or arm too as long as you dont tell anybody

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: FYI - I just got schmoe-punched on the elevator
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 05:11:33 PM »
You should have hit it.  The signs are all there.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 05:14:43 PM »
So I was helping some elderly lady with her groceries, and when I was pulling up some of her bags my tris poped up out of the t-shirt and then she stared at it and said something like: "jesus, what kind of sport are you kid practicing" and she started to throw mini punches at my left arm, like to feel the hardness of it or something. At this point it got really awkward and thank god the elevator door opened because we were already at ther floor, she threw a couple of more those mini punches and then left.

You know, I had my arms grabbed by strangers more than a couple of time, but getting schmoe punched on it was a first, so I wanted to share with you guys here at getbig. Anyone has passed through something similar here?

Yes.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 05:17:03 PM »
If it was a female, it's not gay. I know this is all new to you bro, but you should've hit.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2012, 05:20:50 PM »
If it's a female who is admiring your muscles, more power to you.

Take advantage of the situation and do not think in Schmoe-centric lines.

If it was a bloke who did it, then if would justify a thread on Getbig and a punch to his face.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2012, 05:29:15 PM »
I was standing on line at 7-11 and some black lady on line behind me latched onto the outer head of my tricep like a crab and said "OOOOH LORD!!!....you got some GUNS on you boy!!!"...Startled the shit out of me

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2012, 05:37:40 PM »
I was standing on line at 7-11 and some black lady on line behind me latched onto the outer head of my tricep like a crab and said "OOOOH LORD!!!....you got some GUNS on you boy!!!"...Startled the shit out of me
Sorry bro didn't  mean to scare you.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2012, 05:38:37 PM »
I was standing on line at 7-11 and some black lady on line behind me latched onto the outer head of my tricep like a crab and said "OOOOH LAWD !!!....you got some GUNS on you boy!!!"...Startled the shit out of me

FIXED.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2012, 05:56:09 PM »
I was standing on line at 7-11 and some black Goodrum wearing inlines behind me latched onto the outer head of my tricep like a vulture hunting KFC and said "OOOOH LAWDY!!!....you got some GUNS on you boy!!!"...Startled the shit out of me

Cool

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2012, 06:22:54 PM »

Why didnt you start posing?

Also, if some old bag starts punching my arm...she better know I am hitting back.  Especially if I am wearing my TapOut shirt.  I am a deadly MMA fighter you know.  I watch the UFC