Author Topic: SESAME SCANDAL: Voice of Elmo Accused Of Sex With Minor  (Read 10561 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
SESAME SCANDAL: Voice of Elmo Accused Of Sex With Minor
« on: November 12, 2012, 09:13:41 AM »
The man who voices Sesame Street's popular character Elmo is denying he had gay sex with a minor, as Sesame Street honchos try to assure fans that the high-pitched puppet is "bigger than one man."

Kevin Clash has taken a leave of absence from Sesame Street Workshop to defend himself from allegations he had a a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old boy, according to a report by TMZ.

The accuser, now 23, says he and Clash engaged in sexual acts when he was 16 and Clash was 45.

Clash admitted to TMZ he and the individual had sex, but only after he was above the age of consent.

"I had a relationship with [the accuser]," Clash said. "It was between two consenting adults and I am deeply saddened that he is trying to make it into something it was not."

The popular children's show acknowledged the relationship and their involvement in the investigation.

"In June of this year, Sesame Workshop received a communication from a young man who alleged that he had a relationship with Kevin Clash beginning when he was 16-years-old," a rep for Sesame Street said in statement. "This was a personal relationship, unrelated to the workplace. We took the allegation very seriously and took immediate action."

The accuser is being represented by Andreozzi and Associates, a firm that represented one of Jerry Sandusky's rape victims.

"Elmo is bigger than any one person and will continue to be an integral part of Sesame Street to engage, educate and inspire children around the world," Sesame Street's rep said.

Still, Clash is not just a behind-the-scenes voice. In 2011, he starred in the documentary "Being Elmo," which got rave reviews and won the Special Jury Award at the Sundance Film Festival.

"When I was nine years old, it was just a dream that I had: Wow, I wish that I could work with the Muppets" Clash says in the film's trailer.

The movie follows Clash's journey to become the ticklish puppet, describing a child who sewed his own dolls and moved to New York after high school to try and land a role as a puppeteer.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/11/12/voice-sesame-street-elmo-denies-had-gay-sex-with-minor/#ixzz2C1tEr6nv

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: SESAME SCANDAL: Voice of Elmo Accused Of Sex With Minor
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 09:14:44 AM »
hahaha guess the color :D - oh wait....

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 09:26:55 AM »
http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=e7dd0983-599e-41fa-a18b-8e20c7e01818

So the Canadian brothers can join in the celebration of outing pedophile celebrities on both sides of the border.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 09:27:17 AM »
'Elmo love to touch your penis'

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 09:27:39 AM »
fucking homo

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 09:30:01 AM »
that elmo is no friggin good
R

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 09:32:52 AM »
Pedophillia has been really coming out of the closet these days.  It's almost as if the corporate media is trying to normalize or desensitize people to it.  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 10:38:48 AM »
Clearly puppeteering isn't such a straight line of work as we first assumed.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 10:44:29 AM »

LOL.......evidently Romney was right when he wanted to pull the plug on Sesame Street.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2012, 10:46:04 AM »
Pedophillia has been really coming out of the closet these days.  It's almost as if the corporate media is trying to normalize or desensitize people to it.  

Jimmy Saville's corpse hopes you're right.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2012, 10:49:11 AM »
The man who voices Sesame Street's popular character Elmo is denying he had gay sex with a minor, as Sesame Street honchos try to assure fans that the high-pitched puppet is "bigger than one man."

Kevin Clash has taken a leave of absence from Sesame Street Workshop to defend himself from allegations he had a a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old boy, according to a report by TMZ.

The accuser, now 23, says he and Clash engaged in sexual acts when he was 16 and Clash was 45.

Clash admitted to TMZ he and the individual had sex, but only after he was above the age of consent.

"I had a relationship with [the accuser]," Clash said. "It was between two consenting adults and I am deeply saddened that he is trying to make it into something it was not."

The popular children's show acknowledged the relationship and their involvement in the investigation.

"In June of this year, Sesame Workshop received a communication from a young man who alleged that he had a relationship with Kevin Clash beginning when he was 16-years-old," a rep for Sesame Street said in statement. "This was a personal relationship, unrelated to the workplace. We took the allegation very seriously and took immediate action."

The accuser is being represented by Andreozzi and Associates, a firm that represented one of Jerry Sandusky's rape victims.

"Elmo is bigger than any one person and will continue to be an integral part of Sesame Street to engage, educate and inspire children around the world," Sesame Street's rep said.

Still, Clash is not just a behind-the-scenes voice. In 2011, he starred in the documentary "Being Elmo," which got rave reviews and won the Special Jury Award at the Sundance Film Festival.

"When I was nine years old, it was just a dream that I had: Wow, I wish that I could work with the Muppets" Clash says in the film's trailer.

The movie follows Clash's journey to become the ticklish puppet, describing a child who sewed his own dolls and moved to New York after high school to try and land a role as a puppeteer.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/11/12/voice-sesame-street-elmo-denies-had-gay-sex-with-minor/#ixzz2C1tEr6nv

This is tragic news Rob.

"1"

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2012, 10:50:46 AM »
goddamn i didn't see this  :-[

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2012, 10:59:39 AM »
on a side note!1 why are so many black guys in america gay? they must be putting something in the fucking water over there  :-\

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2012, 11:16:51 AM »
Brilliant fkn post  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2012, 11:24:23 AM »
Thanks Chiro! Happy to oblige! :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 12:09:07 PM »
He has that "soft" facial look like Tyler Perry...
The guy who used to (still does?) play Barney was black, and I believed related to Gail Devers (Please correct me), and her brother is bodybuilder Paranthesis Devers.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2012, 12:10:13 PM »
Waiting for proof on this one... Gay as the day is long, but if someone tells you they are legal, you ask for ID?

guy please!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2012, 12:13:39 PM »
He has that "soft" facial look like Tyler Perry...
The guy who used to (still does?) play Barney was black, and I believed related to Gail Devers (Please correct me), and her brother is bodybuilder Paranthesis Devers.

( ) Devers?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2012, 12:18:47 PM »
( ) Devers?

Let me correct that to Parenthesis Devers.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2012, 12:29:59 PM »
Let me correct that to Parenthesis Devers.

His name is parenthesis?

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
elmo voicer accused of sex with underage boy, seems like a nice black man
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2012, 12:32:18 PM »
Voice of Elmo on leave from Sesame Street after he was accused of having 'sexual relationship with underage boy'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2231695/Kevin-Clash-Voice-Sesame-Streets-Elmo-accused-having-sexual-relationship-underage-boy.html

Parker

• Getbig V

MikMaq

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2012, 12:38:07 PM »
Waiting for proof on this one... Gay as the day is long, but if someone tells you they are legal, you ask for ID?

guy please!
16's legal here I'm pretty sure.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2012, 06:58:51 PM »
He is gonna get raped in prison
L

Snorlax

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2012, 09:02:01 PM »
16's legal here I'm pretty sure.

The land where salty bananas grow?  ??? ???