Author Topic: Jesse Jackson Jr. Reportedly Seeking Plea Deal...Resign from Seat and Prison  (Read 1431 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
How long before the race card gets pulled?

http://news.yahoo.com/jesse-jackson-jr-hires-lawyer-possible-plea-deal-193245743.html

"Amid reports that he may have misused campaign funds, Illinois congressman Jesse Jackson Jr has hired a lawyer to handle negotiations with the federal government on possible plea deal in which he would resign from the House of Representatives and spend time in prison, media said."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
there have been rumblings about this for awhile

nothing to do with race

just stupidity, arrogance and greed

tonymctones

• Getbig V
there have been rumblings about this for awhile

nothing to do with race

just stupidity, arrogance and greed
I havent heard anything about it and im suprised i havent you would think jesse jackson would be out marching and ranting like the mad man he is.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I havent heard anything about it and im suprised i havent you would think jesse jackson would be out marching and ranting like the mad man he is.

really ?

The story about his depression and being basically institutionalized has been in the news for awhile along with the allegations of corruption

tonymctones

• Getbig V
really ?

The story about his depression and being basically institutionalized has been in the news for awhile along with the allegations of corruption

nope must not have gotten much airtime...

not suprised really that it didnt but i havent heard of it.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

http://news.yahoo.com/jesse-jackson-jr-hires-lawyer-possible-plea-deal-193245743.html

"Amid reports that he may have misused campaign funds, Illinois congressman Jesse Jackson Jr has hired a lawyer to handle negotiations with the federal government on possible plea deal in which he would resign from the House of Representatives and spend time in prison, media said."

I dunno, ...how long did it take you to type the 1st sentence of your post?  ::)
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
nope must not have gotten much airtime...

not suprised really that it didnt but i havent heard of it.

maybe you should listen to NPR more often

they were talking about it in July

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Has Jesse done harm or aid to the causes of black Americans?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

I hope they fuck him up in prison.

Worst kind of criminal.