Author Topic: Effective 1 Jan 2013, I will no longer file a federal tax return as an American  (Read 17995 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
until the I.R.S. can show me the law that gives them the right to tax mine and or fellow American citizens' INCOME, I will no longer be voluntarily paying this unlawful tax and I encourage my fellow American's to follow suit.  If anyone thinks they're intelligent or witty enough to debate me and come out on top on this subject...lets go.  But I'll warn you, you will lose.

So if you so called "MEN" want to continue being pussies, do it alone.  Cause that's exactly how I'll think of you here on out no matter your moral character.  By paying unlawful taxes, you allow the machine to continue to operate, thus allowing the banksters to continue to do what they do.

So are you men or are you pussies?  Stand up for something for once in your lives and stop thinking of the welfare of yourself and think of the welfare of everyone.

I'm prepared to fight this in a court of law siting  SUPREME COURT CASES AND OUT COMES and referencing the 16TH AMENDMENT as my DEFENSE.

God Bless denim, marijuana, t-shirts, beer and most of all, God Bless a SOVEREIGN America.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
I commend you for taking a stand but you'll be on the governments shit list for the rest of your life.
If there's a way to fuck you they will.
T

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Will you be spending more money on prostitutes?
P

pulling weight

• Getbig III
How do they tax someone with no income anyway  ???
T

Schnauzer

• Getbig V

Wiggs is so lazy the government pays him tax

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
HA HA, Cheaper to pay taxes than to spend a boatload proving you don't have too! Having principles can get expensive!
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I commend you for taking a stand but you'll be on the governments shit list for the rest of your life.
If there's a way to fuck you they will.

That's a risk I'm willing to take and I'd just be elated to go to court over this.  This country is so fucked the people don't understand cause if they did, we'd have had a revolution long ago.  So people are pussies, plain and simple,  Many who have fought this in court have won.  I will do the same. If the people continue to be brain dead waste of space, I'll abandon my country of birth.  This, I have no problem with because this, is not the country our forefathers created.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
until the I.R.S. can show me the law that gives them the right to tax mine and or fellow American citizens' INCOME, I will no longer be voluntarily paying this unlawful tax and I encourage my fellow American's to follow suit.  If anyone thinks they're intelligent or witty enough to debate me and come out on top on this subject...lets go.  But I'll warn you, you will lose.

So if you so called "MEN" want to continue being pussies, do it alone.  Cause that's exactly how I'll think of you here on out no matter your moral character.  By paying unlawful taxes, you allow the machine to continue to operate, thus allowing the banksters to continue to do what they do.

So are you men or are you pussies?  Stand up for something for once in your lives and stop thinking of the welfare of yourself and think of the welfare of everyone.

I'm prepared to fight this in a court of law siting  SUPREME COURT CASES AND OUT COMES and referencing the 16TH AMENDMENT as my DEFENSE.

God Bless denim, marijuana, t-shirts, beer and most of all, God Bless a SOVEREIGN America.

They're pussies, not for following the existing law, but for fighting AGAINST having the law changed.

Although we should not have to pay income tax on regular earnings, we do.  We (in)voluntarily provide the information needed to determine our individual tax liability.  We 'volunteer' our earnings information and then receive a bill for it.

Join the flat, consumption tax movement, my friend.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Gee, surprise, a "Wiggs" no job dig.

While you're making jokes buddy, I'm getting shit done so carry on court jester.  So that makes you a pussy and a clown.

kofo

• Getbig II
They're pussies, not for following the existing law, but for fighting AGAINST having the law changed.

Although we should not have to pay income tax on regular earnings, we do.  We (in)voluntarily provide the information needed to determine our individual tax liability.  We 'volunteer' our earnings information and then receive a bill for it.

Whos gonna pay for the military then. Im guessing you are gonna say the goverment...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

No, I'm not paying a fucking cent more for tax on my income.  I'm doing it as the law intended and since there is no law, I won't be paying.

BTW I do not authorize any law enforcement agencies or entities to use this or any other post or thread I respond to or create as proof of anything.

Show me the law.

LAW PLEASE!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Whos gonna pay for the military then. Im guessing you are gonna say the goverment...

The government....and let me simplify something for you Mr. Kofo....It matters not who pays for it, what matters is that the American People have been getting ripped off a very long time UNCONSTITUTIONALLY!

And all you can ask is who's gonna pay for the military?  Really?  GTFO! >:(  You, are dismissed.

jwb

• Getbig V
Don't you get free medical for being a vet?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

We're Americans. We consume. We're not going to stop buying shit just because there's a higher tax on each purchase. We'll still continue to buy, buy, buy, because that's what we do.  And many of us will actually buy MORE and many others will buy LESS, since their welfare dollar won't stretch quite as far.

Our national Treasury will be fine.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
Gee, surprise, a "Wiggs" no job dig.

While you're making jokes buddy, I'm getting shit done so carry on court jester.  So that makes you a pussy and a clown.

Lol, look buddy if you're successful you be "da man".
But it's like e Kul said, they're going to kill you with court cost.
They will wage a war of attrition against you.
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Don't you get free medical for being a vet?

What kind of question is this?  From what angle are you coming?  THERE IS NO LAW!!!!!!! 

What I get or don't get doesn't fucking matter?  Is that a hard concept?  THERE IS, NO LAW......THERE IS NO LAW, THERE IS NO LAW, THERE IS NO LAW.

Do you understand yet?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
That's a risk I'm willing to take and I'd just be elated to go to court over this. 

Well - you wont be the first and I am sure you wont be the last.

I think before you go ahead with this, you should look at how prior cases of this type worked out.

I know you've read arguments for your case on well written websites. You are all excited about your new crusade but think for a minute...

Do you think you are blazing a trail here?
Do you think you are the first to say "I'll take this all the way"?
Have you bothered to look for other cases of people like yourself and see how they worked out in court?

Arguing your case on Getbig is irrelevant. That's not where they'll put a lien on your salary.

The only way to avoid tax on your income is to not have any income. All this stuff about being a 'person' as opposed to a 'Person' has never stood up in court.

kofo

• Getbig II
The government....and let me simplify something for you Mr. Kofo....It matters not who pays for it, what matters is that the American People have been getting ripped off a very long time UNCONSTITUTIONALLY!

And all you can ask is who's gonna pay for the military?  Really?  GTFO! >:(  You, are dismissed.

Wheres the government gonna get their money from ?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
I know a guy that tried this too - he was just as delusional as Wiggs about the whole thing

In the end the law came down against him. He tried to state his case in court and failed just as Wiggs will.

Because of his failure to pay taxes he lost his house, his job @ US post office, his wife left him and after all this.... He was still convinced he was right about his ability to opt out of the system & he was still preaching this nonsense to others.

Supreme court? Won't even get that far.

Wiggs has just read a bunch of websites written by the same kooks that gave you shape shifting aliens, end of the world in 2012 and Elvis is still alive.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Good luck with this. I think you will lose though.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I know a guy that tried this too - he was just as delusional as Wiggs about the whole thing

In the end the law came down against him. He tried to state his case in court and failed just as Wiggs will.

Because of his failure to pay taxes he lost his house, his job @ US post office, his wife left him and after all this.... He was still convinced he was right about his ability to opt out of the system & he was still preaching this nonsense to others.

Supreme court? Won't even get that far.

Wiggs has just read a bunch of websites written by the same kooks that gave you shape shifting aliens, end of the world in 2012 and Elvis is still alive.

So I take it you can show me the law where it states this tax is a lawful and legal tax....I'll wait.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
That's a risk I'm willing to take and I'd just be elated to go to court over this.  This country is so fucked the people don't understand cause if they did, we'd have had a revolution long ago.  So people are pussies, plain and simple,  Many who have fought this in court have won.  I will do the same. If the people continue to be brain dead waste of space, I'll abandon my country of birth.  This, I have no problem with because this, is not the country our forefathers created.

You might want to figure out which country you plan to move to and prepare for that move sooner rather than later.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
So is everyone going to keep ignoring the obvious?

Where is the law.  Answer that question.  Forget about "Wiggs."  Answer the question, where is the law?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
So is everyone going to keep ignoring the obvious?

Where is the law.  Answer that question.  Forget about "Wiggs."  Answer the question, where is the law?

Kneegoid be trippin.
P

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
23 comments in, (many of mine) and no one will admit this....THERE IS NO LAW, WE ARE NOT FREE, WELCOME TO HELL.