Author Topic: Effective 1 Jan 2013, I will no longer file a federal tax return as an American  (Read 18035 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
So I take it you can show me the law where it states this tax is a lawful and legal tax....I'll wait.

The requirement to pay income taxes is clearly established in section 1 of the Internal Revenue Code, which imposes a tax on the taxable income of individuals, estates, and trusts as determined by the tables set forth in that section, and section 11, which imposes a tax on the taxable income of corporations. The requirement to file an income tax return is explicitly stated in sections 6011(a), 6012(a), and 6072(a) and corresponding Treasury Regulations. In addition, section 6151 requires taxpayers to submit payment of their taxes with their tax returns. Under these provisions of the Code, any taxpayer who has received more than a statutorily determined amount of gross income during the tax year is required to file a return for the year and pay tax on the income.

http://www.irs.gov/irb/2007-14_IRB/ar14.html

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
You arguments are debunked here...

http://www.irs.gov/Tax-Professionals/The-Truth-About-Frivolous-Tax-Arguments---Section-I#_Toc316940481

You might want to skip to the bottom which details specific cases.

Supreme court  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Who cares if the law says to pay taxes or not, what are you a NO CLASS FREELOADER, where is your dignity, I will pay taxes anyway, My kids are not growing up knowing I was a bum and I benefitted from the government. Running water, the paved streets, city lights, the whole economy, the Military, your safety, the list is absolutely endless, this shit ain't free bro. Someone has to cover this and judging by the way other third world countries operate I will pay gladly

Pay your taxes, you live in vagas, I bet you never taken a vacation to cuba or Africa or any other crazy country where they have to go catch their lunch and have never heard of a TV, fuckman you have NO IDEA how good you have it and your cheap ass is trying to cut corners yet. Pathetic.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
WOW, I'm surrounded by absolute pussies.  I guess I've won the ultimate getbig manly contest without ever lifting a weight...Americans....Yo u are fucking pathetic.  Don't ever debate me about anything political when you can't tell me what the law is that gives the IRS the right to tax American's Income or admit, THERE IS NO LAW!

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
WOW, I'm surrounded by absolute pussies.  I guess I've won the ultimate getbig manly contest without ever lifting a weight...Americans....Yo u are fucking pathetic.  Don't ever debate me about anything political when you can't tell me what the law is that gives the IRS the right to tax American's Income or admit, THERE IS NO LAW!

Maybe you can share a cell with Wesley Snipes

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
In 1986, the Seventh Circuit observed:

Some people believe with great fervor preposterous things that just happen to coincide with their self-interest. “Tax protesters” have convinced themselves that wages are not income, that only gold is money, that the Sixteenth Amendment is unconstitutional, and so on. These beliefs all lead—so tax protesters think—to the elimination of their obligation to pay taxes.

Arguments made by tax protesters generally fall into several categories: that the Sixteenth Amendment was never properly ratified; that the Sixteenth Amendment does not permit the taxation of individual income, or particular forms of individual income; that other provisions of the Constitution such as the First, Fifth, or a "Missing Thirteenth Amendment" eliminate an obligation to file a return; that citizens of the states are not also citizens of the United States; that the statutes enacted by the United States Congress pursuant to their constitutional taxing power are defective or invalid; that the tax code does not apply to inhabitants of U.S. territories; and that the government and the courts engage in various conspiracies to conceal the above deficiencies.

Such arguments are usually summarily dispensed with when presented in federal court. For example, the Fifth Circuit once noted:

We perceive no need to refute these arguments with somber reasoning and copious citation of precedent; to do so might suggest that these arguments have some colorable merit. The constitutionality of our income tax system—including the role played within that system by the Internal Revenue Service and the Tax Court—has long been established... [Petitioner's argument] is a hodgepodge of unsupported assertions, irrelevant platitudes, and legalistic gibberish.

In that case, the court viewed the tax-protester arguments as sufficiently frivolous to merit the imposition of sanctions—in this case twice the costs spent by the government in defending the litigation—for even bringing them up.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
23 comments in, (many of mine) and no one will admit this....THERE IS NO LAW, WE ARE NOT FREE, WELCOME TO HELL.

The fact that you might be right means they will really fuck you.
It isn't legal or cops to beat the shit out of people but they do.
They will shut you down to make sure this thing doesn't gain momentum.

But, I do not necessarily think you shouldn't carry forward with your crusade.
If it isn't some bullshit announcement, and you actually follow through it is a noble endeavor.
However you will at most be a matyr.
T

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
I also refuse to pay taxes to the US govt, never have, fuck em!
until the I.R.S. can show me the law that gives them the right to tax mine and or fellow American citizens' INCOME, I will no longer be voluntarily paying this unlawful tax and I encourage my fellow American's to follow suit.  If anyone thinks they're intelligent or witty enough to debate me and come out on top on this subject...lets go.  But I'll warn you, you will lose.

So if you so called "MEN" want to continue being pussies, do it alone.  Cause that's exactly how I'll think of you here on out no matter your moral character.  By paying unlawful taxes, you allow the machine to continue to operate, thus allowing the banksters to continue to do what they do.

So are you men or are you pussies?  Stand up for something for once in your lives and stop thinking of the welfare of yourself and think of the welfare of everyone.

I'm prepared to fight this in a court of law siting  SUPREME COURT CASES AND OUT COMES and referencing the 16TH AMENDMENT as my DEFENSE.

God Bless denim, marijuana, t-shirts, beer and most of all, God Bless a SOVEREIGN America.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Who cares if the law says to pay taxes or not, what are you a NO CLASS FREELOADER, where is your dignity, I will pay taxes anyway, My kids are not growing up knowing I was a bum and I benefitted from the government. Running water, the paved streets, city lights, the whole economy, the Military, your safety, the list is absolutely endless, this shit ain't free bro. Someone has to cover this and judging by the way other third world countries operate I will pay gladly

Pay your taxes, you live in vagas, I bet you never taken a vacation to cuba or Africa or any other crazy country where they have to go catch their lunch and have never heard of a TV, fuckman you have NO IDEA how good you have it and your cheap ass is trying to cut corners yet. Pathetic.

LOL...Do you think you'll be able to guilt me into something?  If that's now you're intention, then the first part of your sentence tells me you're no even close to intelligent as I thought you were.  "who cares if the law says to pay taxes or not?"  I guarantee you I can find about 200 million more people in this country if they knew it wasn't legal.  Is that enough?

Ha ha, a jew lecturing a black on being cheap and cutting corners.  You're a comedian too?

Leave your opinion at the door cause I'm operating in laws...You know, like how shit gets done in our country?  WOW....You're in the fucking moron category until further notice.  Don't talk to me.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
No your surrounded by people with class and dignity, have you no shame, wtf you freeloader, shameless disgrace, go to another country like Cuba and see how they live and you will not pay your taxes but pay double, you have any idea how good you have. you sound like a bum seriously the government has to keep people safe and run the show bro, it cost big dollars for the government to run the show for you and you repay them with this shameless HS, bro, Wiggs should be tried for treason.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
If everyone did this the government couldn't do anything about it.
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Wiggs sorry you lost me on the JEW part  ??? ??? ???

pulling weight

• Getbig III
No your surrounded by people with class and dignity, have you no shame, wtf you freeloader, shameless disgrace, go to another country like Cuba and see how they live and you will not pay your taxes but pay double, you have any idea how good you have. you sound like a bum seriously the government has to keep people safe and run the show bro, it cost big dollars for the government to run the show for you and you repay them with this shameless HS, bro, Wiggs should be tried for treason.

No, not paying taxes is not "being a bum" it means not supporting bums..
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
You arguments are debunked here...

http://www.irs.gov/Tax-Professionals/The-Truth-About-Frivolous-Tax-Arguments---Section-I#_Toc316940481

You might want to skip to the bottom which details specific cases.

Supreme court  ::)

In case you didn't know, the Supreme Court is the highest in the land and overrules an IRS tax code you fucking numcumpoot.  The da' the fuck outta here.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
As of February 2008, the Department of Justice was reported to be "planning a crackdown on the so-called tax-protester movement." United States Assistant Attorney General Nathan Hochman, the head of the Tax Division of the Justice Department, stated: "Too many people succumb to the fallacy, the illusion, that you don't have to pay any tax under any set of conditions That is a growing problem." According to a Bloomberg News report, the U.S. government has a 97 percent conviction rate in criminal tax denier cases.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
No, not paying taxes is not "being a bum" it means not supporting bums..
Bro no offence but it's fucken shameless and selfish, we live good bro, why not contribute?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Hey DIPSHIT!!!!  Get it through your fucking skull.  How you feel about it is irrelevant. Answer the question!  WHAT IS THE LAW?  WHAT IS THE LAW?  DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!  DON't GIVE ME YOUR OPINION!  GIVE ME THE LAW! 

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?  THE LAW, NOT YOUR OPINION, THE LAW.  WHAT IS IT?

pulling weight

• Getbig III
Bro no offence but it's fucken shameless and selfish, we live good bro, why not contribute?

It's good to shake things up once in a while.

The problem is we don't get a huge say in how we are "contributing".
Much of the tax dollars are lost in corruption and misappropriation
T

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Won't matter after December 21 niggs

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
BIG GOVT needs BIG TAXES to sustain itself

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
My God will someone outside of myself admit this is an unlawful tax?  I mean fuck me, are we that far gone that people can't even see that?  is this the riddle that can't or won't be answered?  This is fucking Twilight Zone shit.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Hey DIPSHIT!!!!  Get it through your fucking skull.  How you feel about it is irrelevant. Answer the question!  WHAT IS THE LAW?  WHAT IS THE LAW?  DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!  DON't GIVE ME YOUR OPINION!  GIVE ME THE LAW! 

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?  THE LAW, NOT YOUR OPINION, THE LAW.  WHAT IS IT?
You are a disgraceful Piece of fucken shit, you are low life scum and don't deserve to be a part of the community and you are a fucken lazy bum with no life, no dignity, fucken hang yourself bro cause you have NO class at all.

jwb

• Getbig V
Good luck in court dipshit.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
My God will someone outside of myself admit this is an unlawful tax?  I mean fuck me, are we that far gone that people can't even see that?  is this the riddle that can't or won't be answered?  This is fucking Twilight Zone shit.

The economy will be down and it will be the end of the US if people thought like you, you fucken moron, wake the fuck up, that is what you want a fucken disaster for a country, no shame you piece of garbage, your way of thinking mean trouble disaster for you grand children wake the fuck up moron. You want ti shit on your children you fucken clown.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
My God will someone outside of myself admit this is an unlawful tax?  I mean fuck me, are we that far gone that people can't even see that?  is this the riddle that can't or won't be answered?  This is fucking Twilight Zone shit.

I'm Down with ya Wiggs, but be on notice when they haul our to black asses into court for evasion and were sentenced I call top bunk btw don't fuk with my canteen