Author Topic: Effective 1 Jan 2013, I will no longer file a federal tax return as an American  (Read 18018 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Supposedly we live in the "Free World". People seem to forget where the term came from. People came here from Europe to be "Free" the excessive taxes and unjust treatment by their Government of the time. So how is this the "Free World" today...when we are in the same boat as they were? What's worse is that there is no place left on the Planet where you can go and be free. No such thing as a free country anymore.

I applaud Wiggs for his stand, but unfortunately it will not end well for him.The Government will do whatever the fuck it wants, regardless of Laws.

So remind me who pays for the roads, police, fire service, emergency medical care in this free world of yours????

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
So remind me who pays for the roads, police, fire service, emergency medical care in this free world of yours????
not that nihilist ape, 'course

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Maybe just buy a years worth of living supplies every tax free weekend and live in the woods?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Sounds like wiggs got his hands on some good weed last night.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
This will not end well.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Wiggs is going down the path of Wesley Snipes, Willie Nelson and a ton of others.   The question is did he renounce his citizenship, and perhaps he will file taxes here as a citizen of another country.

snx

• Getbig IV
I'm just spit-ballin here...but don't they lock you up for not paying taxes?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Are you going to float to work or use the sidewalks and roads built by paying taxes?

until the I.R.S. can show me the law that gives them the right to tax mine and or fellow American citizens' INCOME, I will no longer be voluntarily paying this unlawful tax and I encourage my fellow American's to follow suit.  If anyone thinks they're intelligent or witty enough to debate me and come out on top on this subject...lets go.  But I'll warn you, you will lose.

So if you so called "MEN" want to continue being pussies, do it alone.  Cause that's exactly how I'll think of you here on out no matter your moral character.  By paying unlawful taxes, you allow the machine to continue to operate, thus allowing the banksters to continue to do what they do.

So are you men or are you pussies?  Stand up for something for once in your lives and stop thinking of the welfare of yourself and think of the welfare of everyone.

I'm prepared to fight this in a court of law siting  SUPREME COURT CASES AND OUT COMES and referencing the 16TH AMENDMENT as my DEFENSE.

God Bless denim, marijuana, t-shirts, beer and most of all, God Bless a SOVEREIGN America.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Thread reported to the Abomo administration - have fun with a burning wallet.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Wiggsy, while I commend you for your willingness to "stand up to the man", I don't think this will end well.  I have a couple of questions.

1.  Are you currently employed and paying income taxes at the moment?
2.  If you're currently employed, how will you propose to cease paying your income taxes?

Are you going to ask your employer or the IRS to stop deducting from your paycheck, or are you going to ask for a full reimbursement for income taxes deducted?   :)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
WOW, I'm surrounded by absolute pussies.  I guess I've won the ultimate getbig manly contest without ever lifting a weight...Americans....Yo u are fucking pathetic.  Don't ever debate me about anything political when you can't tell me what the law is that gives the IRS the right to tax American's Income or admit, THERE IS NO LAW!

There's nothing manly about breaking the law except when you are sent to prison and the Mexican gang split your fat ass wide open with their burritos.
A

POB

• Getbig IV
until the I.R.S. can show me the law that gives them the right to tax mine and or fellow American citizens' INCOME, I will no longer be voluntarily paying this unlawful tax and I encourage my fellow American's to follow suit.  If anyone thinks they're intelligent or witty enough to debate me and come out on top on this subject...lets go.  But I'll warn you, you will lose.

So if you so called "MEN" want to continue being pussies, do it alone.  Cause that's exactly how I'll think of you here on out no matter your moral character.  By paying unlawful taxes, you allow the machine to continue to operate, thus allowing the banksters to continue to do what they do.

So are you men or are you pussies?  Stand up for something for once in your lives and stop thinking of the welfare of yourself and think of the welfare of everyone.

I'm prepared to fight this in a court of law siting  SUPREME COURT CASES AND OUT COMES and referencing the 16TH AMENDMENT as my DEFENSE.

God Bless denim, marijuana, t-shirts, beer and most of all, God Bless a SOVEREIGN America.

A couple guys at work did this. They gave a big speal how it's in the constitution not to pay tax twice,and since you pay sales tax you don't have to pay income tax. They thought they got away with it for 2 or 3 years till the IRS garnished their wages. They had to pay all back tax and interest. Go ahead try it, it will not work unless your getting paid cash....

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Angry, loud A-FREE-CAN AMERICANS make me nervous.

However, these are interesting points brought up by this man.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Great post. It will actually take this type of action to slow spending at the Federal level now that we've voted for more spend, bailout and borrow tactics.

Another taxation without representation movement - none of this back and forth media control and legalese is going to amount to anything meaningful as far as controlling big government.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Wiggs's black genes are trying to usurp control from the Jewish side and get him a jail sentence. Genetic determinism doesn't have to be true, brother, avoid the urge!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Just spend the bread on gambling, hookers and booze. The Feds will waste the green even faster and more stupidly than you ever could.  

In 2010 they took in $2,600,000,000,000 and it's all gone plus much more.   That's 2 TRILLION+.
a

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Wiggs, you will be posting on Getbig from prison in a couple of years.
Tito24 will provide protection for you in prison.

nevertrustanyone

Wiggs, you will be posting on Getbig from prison in a couple of years.
Tito24 will provide protection for you in prison.
manifest destiny of the black man....

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
It was all balonie posturing written while high.

Oh yeah, I'll pay the unlawful tax while I'm still in the U.S. I'd rather not go to jail.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Supposedly we live in the "Free World". People seem to forget where the term came from. People came here from Europe to be "Free" the excessive taxes and unjust treatment by their Government of the time. So how is this the "Free World" today...when we are in the same boat as they were? What's worse is that there is no place left on the Planet where you can go and be free. No such thing as a free country anymore.

I applaud Wiggs for his stand, but unfortunately it will not end well for him.The Government will do whatever the fuck it wants, regardless of Laws.

That might be what we read in text books, but it's not why America was allowed to exist.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
Wiggs is going down the path of Wesley Snipes, Willie Nelson and a ton of others.   The question is did he renounce his citizenship, and perhaps he will file taxes here as a citizen of another country.

Ed Brown got 37 years in prison. He will die there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_and_Elaine_Brown

Don't forget about the stand off in New Hampshire a few years back. You can't beat these people. They will cut off your water, food supply and wait you out. And if food does get through, you have to worry about it being poisoned.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

Negative V man, there are countries where you can go without paying taxes.

For instance, you could always move to Saudi Arabia or the United Arab Emirates and pay no income taxes at all.

Whether or not you would be "free" is debatable, but you would indeed be free of income taxes.

"1"

pulling weight

• Getbig III
It was all balonie posturing written while high.

Qft

Wiggs posturing as a "real man" and yet post this on here because he needs approval before carrying this out.
Could you imagine breivik doing something so beta?
T