Author Topic: Effective 1 Jan 2013, I will no longer file a federal tax return as an American  (Read 17998 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
www.sherrypeeljackson.or g            not one cent of tax dollars go to the country it goes to the elite federal reserve

CSWOL, see my thread on Creepy Fema Commercial.  What do you think?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Effective 1 Jan 2013, I will no longer file a federal tax return as an Ameri
« Reply #126 on: November 13, 2012, 11:40:01 PM »
Aah america the land of the free.

When you try to be free, you get shot.
In some countries, women aren't allowed to drive, and must cover up...and of course it's their fault if they get raped...and don't let them have "sexy eyes"...

In some countries, the visits, but the countries are known for having hig rates of immorality. In other countries, you are free to steal someone's ideas, but don't you dare try and do that to the government.

all countries have their issues, all are not perfect...America just admits that it has flaws.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Wiggs.

Accepts government paychecks in the military.

Refuses to pay people in the military after he's out.

G

skillz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
47% of the people don't pay any taxes. Just be in a lower tax bracket. You can actually get money back from the government.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
47% of the people don't pay any taxes. Just be in a lower tax bracket. You can actually get money back from the government.

If I could figure out how to do this without giving up any of my income, I would. Come tax time, I work all the angles legally available to me and I still end up paying a hefty chunk of change to the Feds and the State in taxes. This and I am retired, living on a "fixed," more or less, income.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Lol there's plenty of precedent for establishing the incme tax. You can try to fighht it but you'll end up in prison eventually if you fail to comply. Fucked up but true.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Wiggs.

The income tax is not the only revenue for the Government. There is sales tax, property tax etc for local government. The Federal Government have revenue from payroll taxes and corporate income tax etc.

Your income is between you and your employer, why should the government have a right to grab that?

I understand where Wiggs is coming from.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
The fact of the matter is that all taxation is theft and therefore you cannot make any arguments against the income tax based on moral grounds unless your prepared to take the position that taxes themselves ought not to exist. Which is a position I sympathize with but your not going to find and sympathy in a court room for that argument.  Now, there can be economic or ideological arguments against an income tax but those are not going to win a court case.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
little, fat anarchist ape tryng to troll but just showing her true nature:  thief

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
The fact of the matter is that all taxation is theft and therefore you cannot make any arguments against the income tax based on moral grounds unless your prepared to take the position that taxes themselves ought not to exist. Which is a position I sympathize with but your not going to find and sympathy in a court room for that argument.  Now, there can be economic or ideological arguments against an income tax but those are not going to win a court case.
So you think America would be better without paved roads, police and education then?

G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
The income tax is not the only revenue for the Government. There is sales tax, property tax etc for local government. The Federal Government have revenue from payroll taxes and corporate income tax etc.

Your income is between you and your employer, why should the government have a right to grab that?

OK. You're an idealist.

Why not refuse to pay sales tax as well?

Walk into a store, buy a candy bar and pay the sticker price only.

Do it or don't, but have strength in your convictions.

G

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

By George, I think you have a point. We  should all stop paying taxes. But most particularly, income taxes. It really annoys me to pay income tax on my income since my income today is a result of what I saved and what was saved/invested for me in Social Security. So aside from some occasional contract work, I don't really earn a salary as it were.

One might question how all the services we've come to expect and need would continue should there be no taxes. You know, things like the police, fire departments, roads, schools, the military, and yes, that SSI I paid into all those years. Right now the leaves are falling. It really pisses me off when the street sweeper doesn't clean up what is in the street in a timely manner....you'd understand why if you knew how high my property taxes are, plus in our area we pay a fee in our water bill to help cover the cost of the street sweeper.

Here's an idea. How about we all simply donate to the those services we enjoy so much or pay for them when we use them. How do you think that would work out?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
I think what Wiggs is sayings is yes the 16th amendment of the Constitution gives Congress the power to collect income taxes, but the constitution is a framework not a law.  The laws are established based upon this framework to guide and set boundaries, but where is the specific law legalizing the collection of income taxes?   I don't know it.

Although US citizenship mandates certain rights and responsibilties and one of the responsibilties is the timely payment of income taxes.  Is that responsibility to pay income tax a law itself?  I don't know, but it does seem like a legally binding contract (can't confirm that).  I would say that qualification for citizenship requires effort and consideration and that means weighing the pros and cons; in essence, acknowledging the rights and responsiblities of the relationship entered into.  If actively engaging in US citizenship and all the benefits therein you're held to the associated responsibilities and are legally bound to them otherwise your citizenship can be revoked.  So it could be that the responsibility of taxation based upon the active consideration of citizenship is a legally binding contract.

Is this correct?  Don't know, but that's all I got.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
Wiggs should try to sue for 40 acres and a mule
Seriously!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
If actively engaging in US citizenship and all the benefits therein you're held to the associated responsibilities and are legally bound to them otherwise your citizenship can be revoked.  So it could be that the responsibility of taxation based upon the active consideration of citizenship is a legally binding contract.

Is this correct?  Don't know, but that's all I got.

Apparently not paying your taxes does not result in a loss of citizenship. What it can result in is a loss of freedom (as in being imprisoned) and some of the rights afforded other citizens, such as the right to vote.

The law prohibits the taking of your citizenship against your will, but there are certain actions a citizen can take which are classed to be a free-will decision that constitutes renunciation of their citizenship. Which means if you commit these such acts you are willfully agreeing to the loss of your citizenship.

The ways to lose your natural born US citizenship are detailed in 8 USC 1481:

1.Becoming naturalized in another country.
2.Swearing an oath of allegiance to another country.
3.Serving in the armed forces of a nation at war with the U.S., or if you are an officer in that force.
4.Working for the government of another nation if doing so requires that you become naturalized or that you swear an oath of allegiance to that country.
6.Being convicted of committing treason

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_a_natural_born_us_citizen_have_his_citizenship_revoked_against_his_will#ixzz2CEH1vwqL

MB

• Getbig IV
Property tax is just as wrong as federal income tax.  A good system would be a federal/state combined sales tax that is the same no matter which state you live in.  Something along the lines of 10% state/10% federal for each purchase.  No IRS or tax loopholes.  Necessities such as food could be exempt. 

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Whos gonna pay for the military then. Im guessing you are gonna say the goverment...

Oh no who will pay for the military? not sure if serious. Fuck the military. What intelligent civilization needs a military.
Trans Milkshake.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Lol there's plenty of precedent for establishing the incme tax. You can try to fighht it but you'll end up in prison eventually if you fail to comply. Fucked up but true.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Kent Hovind, the Creation Science guy went about doing the same thing Wiggs is on about, got 10 years in the slammer. Learn from this and pick your battles wisely Mr. Wigglestein.

Is that the guy who left the floater?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Wiggs.

He worked for his paycheck in the military, regardless of where it came from.  Retard.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
 I will gladly pay taxes if it pays for my military, teachers, public works etc...  Where the fuck do you think they get the money from?

slate

• Getbig IV
until the I.R.S. can show me the law that gives them the right to tax mine and or fellow American citizens' INCOME, I will no longer be voluntarily paying this unlawful tax and I encourage my fellow American's to follow suit.  If anyone thinks they're intelligent or witty enough to debate me and come out on top on this subject...lets go.  But I'll warn you, you will lose.

So if you so called "MEN" want to continue being pussies, do it alone.  Cause that's exactly how I'll think of you here on out no matter your moral character.  By paying unlawful taxes, you allow the machine to continue to operate, thus allowing the banksters to continue to do what they do.

So are you men or are you pussies?  Stand up for something for once in your lives and stop thinking of the welfare of yourself and think of the welfare of everyone.

I'm prepared to fight this in a court of law siting  SUPREME COURT CASES AND OUT COMES and referencing the 16TH AMENDMENT as my DEFENSE.

God Bless denim, marijuana, t-shirts, beer and most of all, God Bless a SOVEREIGN America.

the (stupid) Force is  strong with this One

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Oh no who will pay for the military? not sure if serious. Fuck the military. What intelligent civilization needs a military.

I gather that you are an idealist.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
american citzens have never been subject to taxes, its been forced on us by a government and elite, research sherry peel jackson, everyone whos been paying taxes has been getting stolen from and enslaved............you tax a man 1% you can tax him 100% and he becomes a slave