Author Topic: Check out this creepy FEMA commercial!  (Read 13650 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Check out this creepy FEMA commercial!
« on: November 13, 2012, 01:25:19 PM »
 :-X :-X :-X
Please tell me you all see the symbolism in this.  I can pick this apart.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Check out this creepy FEMA commercial!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 01:31:25 PM »
:-X :-X :-X
Please tell me you all see the symbolism in this.  I can pick this apart.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

wiggs all of sitchans work is FAKE man

the gold mining stuff totally false

sitchen made up alot of things

watch ancient aliens debunked and sitcheniswrong.com
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 01:39:43 PM »
wiggs all of sitchans work is FAKE man

the gold mining stuff totally false

sitchen made up alot of things

watch ancient aliens debunked and sitcheniswrong.com

This is not about aliens friend. 
What will happen is the earth will begin it's cleansing. It will be a pole reversal.  There will be floods, earthquakes, tsunami's and volcanoes on a grand scale. Because the poles will be in shift mode, our magnetic field (our defense) will be down and we will be susceptible to Solar flares that usually get absorbed by the magnetic shield.

This is what will happen.  I posted in a thread 3 weeks ago it would happen at 11:11 GMT which is 3:11 am pacific my time 6:11 am your time if you are in eastern....Look at the time on the clock.....Why was there a fucking "random" toy dinosaur on the table?  Cause this is what happened to them!  Look at the two candles on the table with one burning...The twin towers.  WAKE UP!  I'm trying to help you people!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 01:44:07 PM »
What will happen is the earth will begin it's cleansing. It will be a pole reversal.  There will be floods, earthquakes, tsunami's and volcanoes on a grand scale. Because the poles will be in shift mode, our magnetic field (our defense) will be down and we will be susceptible to Solar flares that usually get absorbed by the magnetic shield.

This is what will happen.  I posted in a thread 3 weeks ago it would happen at 11:11 GMT which is 3:11 am pacific my time 6:11 am your time if you are in eastern....Look at the time on the clock.....Why was there a fucking "random" toy dinosaur on the table?  Cause this is what happened to them!  Look at the two candles on the table with one burning...The twin towers.  WAKE UP!  I'm trying to help you people!

this shit is all sensationilized bull crap spun off of sitchen bro

you need to research the debunkers out there, they tend to be more interesting than the fantasy you speak of

there is only one way falcon neeguls
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 01:44:26 PM »

:-\
I think you may have finally gone over the edge by black friend....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 01:46:42 PM »
this shit is all sensationilized bull crap spun off of sitchen bro

you need to research the debunkers out there, they tend to be more interesting than the fantasy you speak of

there is only one way falcon neeguls

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ZACHIARA "SITCHEN".  I know his work.  This is not about Niburu or Annunaki.  This is about what will happen in a little over a month.  As I just stated in the above post. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 01:47:51 PM »
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ZACHIARA "SITCHEN".  I know his work.  This is not about Niburu or Annunaki.  This is about what will happen in a little over a month.  As I just stated in the above post. 
Where is your evidence and what causes you to think its going to happen in a month?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2012, 01:49:00 PM »
1. the world needs a good cleansing
2. FEMA camps will be "invaded" by tax evaders.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2012, 01:49:54 PM »

what date ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 01:51:06 PM »

what are you sources then

the the fantasy has been thoroughly debunked

not saying i dont beleive in some weird shit, weird shit could exist, god probably does too

the thing is your so fucking ignorant you still eat meat when knowing how bad heme-iron is for you, you do it anyways, even though it destroys your kidney and liver

thats what you need to focus on, is acceptance of truth and compassion for other living beings
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2012, 01:53:19 PM »
They are trying to warn people who are smart enough to see it. 12 oranges. The 12th month. December. Oranges are a symbol for death.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2012, 01:54:01 PM »
They are trying to warn people who are smart enough to see it. 12 oranges. The 12th month. December. Oranges are a symbol for death.

youre not even smart enough to stop the heme-iron
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2012, 01:55:26 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2012, 01:56:43 PM »
i retract some of my negative emotions wiggs you could have a point though on some 'things', i sense some useage of falcon abilites on your part in this thread to find some 'things'
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2012, 02:00:08 PM »
Ok, so you're warned. What are you planning on doing to survive?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2012, 02:02:17 PM »

stopping the heme-iron will magnetically allow the spirit body to shift into the next realm safely
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2012, 02:03:28 PM »
Make no Mistake

The Falcon WILL Stand
December 21, 2012!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2012, 02:03:58 PM »
i retract some of my negative emotions wiggs you could have a point though on some 'things', i sense some useage of falcon abilites on your part in this thread to find some 'things'

Father Falcon,

It is only through your guidance and eternal wisdom that we can marry our minds with the intricate secrets of the universe, that will set us all free come time for the world cleansing.

"1"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2012, 02:04:22 PM »
Where is your evidence and what causes you to think its going to happen in a month?

Everything I've been spooking out about with little support.  Denver Airport, Illuminati (Leaders of NWO after the event), Mayans and other ancient cultures.  This is information deliberately kept from the people. If they knew this cyclical event was going to happen no matter what and this is what wiped out other ancient civilizations as advanced and in many cases more advanced than us, they wouldn't know how to handle the information and the public would be much more difficult to control.

This explains great biblical floods, why ancient technology is hidden, why the underground bases, mayan and other ancient artifacts.

It goes back to Darwinist. Survival of the fittest. In this case intellect for humans.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2012, 02:05:19 PM »
Tonight(tuesday) at 8pm Eastern...Doomsday Preppers show on National Geographic channel

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/episodes/hustle-bustle-survive/

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2012, 02:05:51 PM »

I'm not going to publicaly say.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2012, 02:06:01 PM »
Make no Mistake

The Falcon WILL Stand
December 21, 2012!

I am looking forward to the rise of the Falcon!

The eruption of life that will sprout from the Nibiruan king will be a thing of awe...

"1"

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2012, 02:06:43 PM »
Everything I've been spooking out about with little support.  Denver Airport, Illuminati (Leaders of NWO after the event), Mayans and other ancient cultures.  This is information deliberately kept from the people. If they knew this cyclical event was going to happen no matter what and this is what wiped out other ancient civilizations as advanced and in many cases more advanced than us, they wouldn't know how to handle the information and the public would be much more difficult to control.

This explains great biblical floods, why ancient technology is hidden, why the underground bases, mayan and other ancient artifacts.

It goes back to Darwinist. Survival of the fittest. In this case intellect for humans.

Nothing in Mayan scripts or their culture suggests a doomsday event taking place on that date, all that is mixed up with new age mumbo jumbo meant to fool people with simple minds.  The Mayans accepted that there was  time before theirs and there will be a time after, it's not an end, but rather a beginning.

Go read a book ffs.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2012, 02:06:49 PM »
i dont want to be the only one alive

well so far theres only about 4 or 5 vegetarians on this site , and they will probably LIVE through the nuclear bomb set off by oBOMBa
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2012, 02:07:47 PM »
Everything I've been spooking out about with little support.  Denver Airport, Illuminati (Leaders of NWO after the event), Mayans and other ancient cultures.  This is information deliberately kept from the people. If they knew this cyclical event was going to happen no matter what and this is what wiped out other ancient civilizations as advanced and in many cases more advanced than us, they wouldn't know how to handle the information and the public would be much more difficult to control.

Did CIA director Petraeus really resign so he could move his family to Colorado before SHTF? hmmm  Colorado is supposed to be a safe zone.