Author Topic: Dick Morris Admits he made stuff up to lift GOP morale  (Read 1355 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Dick Morris Admits he made stuff up to lift GOP morale
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2012, 09:22:29 AM »
I don't think the polling numbers should be available to the public. Only the campaigns so this shit doesn't happen.

yeah, but you know how it would be, the campaigns 'accidentally' leaking it.

And we can't forget - the last TWO elections, drudge has those 'last minute insider polling numbers showing it was tied""

And people believed it in 2012 after it ended up being a complete lie in 2008.  And in 2016, people will believe it again.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2012, 10:42:22 AM »
yeah, but you know how it would be, the campaigns 'accidentally' leaking it.

And we can't forget - the last TWO elections, drudge has those 'last minute insider polling numbers showing it was tied""

And people believed it in 2012 after it ended up being a complete lie in 2008.  And in 2016, people will believe it again.

This is all a part of the entertainment complex and this stuff doesn't shock me.

Pollsters, "Fact Checkers" and the like are the talking heads on ESPN discussing a team or a game.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2012, 11:01:37 AM »
This is all a part of the entertainment complex and this stuff doesn't shock me.

Pollsters, "Fact Checkers" and the like are the talking heads on ESPN discussing a team or a game.

I love that analogy - BUT - the ESPN pundits actually use the same accurate data (game stats, etc), AND they actually admit when this of that team has a highly rated passing defense or a sorry running games.

Sports fans will readily admit their team's QB sucks or their WR's can't catch a cold.  Political fans can't admit their guy is a flipflopper, etc.
Sports fans are WAY more honest!