Author Topic: Women's soccer star Hope Solo in fight with Seahawks boyfriend on eve of wedding  (Read 33832 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
SEATTLE — Former Seahawks tight end Jerramy Stevens was arrested on suspicion of assaulting U.S. women’s soccer team goalkeeper Hope Solo a day before their planned wedding day, according to police and court records.

A Kirkland Municipal Court judge released Stevens after a court appearance Tuesday, saying there was no evidence connecting Stevens to any assault, according to news reports. He was arrested early Monday for fourth-degree domestic violence assault but wasn’t charged.

Solo appeared in the courtroom Tuesday afternoon, but left without saying anything to reporters, according to KING-TV.

A call to a number listed for Stevens in court documents rang unanswered. A message left at a listed number for Solo was not immediately returned.

Stevens, 33, and Solo, 31, applied for a marriage license Thursday, according to King County records.

The two, who have been in a relationship for two months, were set to get married Tuesday and argued over whether to live in Washington or Florida after their marriage, according to court documents.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Guess the colores

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
mudshark.

hahaha, stupid shit to end up in jail over.

on a side note, your beloved becky, morgan, likes b e a n e r s.

white boys even losing white women with money now.  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
mudshark.

Not when it came to Selma, Halle, and even Matt Mcconaughey.... The list goes on so why start this shit Benny B ::)

White people obviously done you wrong haha

G_Thang

• Getbig V
Not when it came to Selma, Halle, and even Matt Mcconaughey.... The list goes on so why start this shit Benny B ::)

White people obviously done you wrong haha

::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Who the fuck are these people? Only name I recognize is Jerramy Stevens.

G_Thang

• Getbig V

you too good to watch soccer, shockwave.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
thats not big butt mallory didnt know she could play soccor
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
soccer
Ah. Gotcha. Kinda funny because I've lived north of Seattle most of my life, and I really don't know a single name of a person that plays for Seattle's soccer team.
Hell, I don't even know the teams name.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
 ::)

Still trying to get that 3 series, u never responded don't believe my deals I see or u simply can't afford it?

How bout this lets meet up and throw hands I'm in Newport/costa Mesa this Christmas not far from where u live b eaner :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
That bitch has an ugly ass face.  The brothas can have her.   We have Rutina Wesley who is way better.   God damn, that woman is hot.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
really lot of big strong guys here we all should throw hands and then try to become life partners
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
I figured she was a dyke.

That bitch has an ugly ass face.  The brothas can have her.   We have Rutina Wesley who is way better.   God damn, that woman is hot.

I think her face is very pretty.  Maybe I have low standards.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

i feel bad for mallory , all that ass, and no dining room , real shitty small apartment she has but with all that asssssssss  :P
A

Stefano

• Getbig III
Hope solo. Parents shouldve opted for hannah solo.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Dated for 2 months and planning a wedding? Can you say "crazy"?
That Chica is loco!
And he better drop it, if he is getting arrested for some stupid ish, imagine what will happen when he wife's her up? But, he is in "love" and doesn't see this as a sign.

***edit, Archer Rutina Wesley looks like a man in drag, her long jawline and chin. She will not age well.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

he was the big mouth that talked a lot of shit before super bowl xl and then dropped about 4 passes, right?

E
E

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 Solo will be solo

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Google about her father and it will explain her behaviors....Girls and Sons.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
he was the big mouth that talked a lot of shit before super bowl xl and then dropped about 4 passes, right?

E
Probably, dropped passes were the Seahawk's S.O.P around that time period.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
mudshark.

Ole' bitches

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Google about her father and it will explain her behaviors....Girls and Sons.

Damn, Wiggs was right:

News broke Tuesday that former Seahawk and Husky football star Jerramy Stevens was arrested Monday night in Kirkland for misdemeanor domestic violence against his fiance, U.S. soccer goalkeeper and Richland, WA native Hope Solo.

The couple still reportedly planned to wed Tuesday evening.

Why would an Olympic Gold medalist and worldwide superstar like Solo choose to date and marry an unemployed football player with a long (alleged) rap sheet of assault, rape, and substance abuse?

Ron and Don theorized Solo's connection with Stevens stemmed from a troubled relationship with her father. Jeffrey Solo spent time in prison, was homeless and absent for much of his daughter's childhood.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Damn, Wiggs was right:

News broke Tuesday that former Seahawk and Husky football star Jerramy Stevens was arrested Monday night in Kirkland for misdemeanor domestic violence against his fiance, U.S. soccer goalkeeper and Richland, WA native Hope Solo.

The couple still reportedly planned to wed Tuesday evening.

Why would an Olympic Gold medalist and worldwide superstar like Solo choose to date and marry an unemployed football player with a long (alleged) rap sheet of assault, rape, and substance abuse?

Ron and Don theorized Solo's connection with Stevens stemmed from a troubled relationship with her father. Jeffrey Solo spent time in prison, was homeless and absent for much of his daughter's childhood.

She's hot and I knew about her daddy issues already so when I saw this, I wasn't surprised.  The credit goes to Uberman this time.  He was right.  Girls and sons.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Yes if a woman is behaving strangely there are only two possible explanations:

(a) She is a whore
(b) Girls and sons

And since (a) is always true then there is really only one explanation  :D