Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 19, 2014, 07:36:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Women's soccer star Hope Solo in fight with Seahawks boyfriend on eve of wedding  (Read 9906 times)
tommywishbone
Competitors II
Getbig V

Biscuit

« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2012, 03:17:22 PM »

Sad

* Mud_2.jpg (56.82 KB, 468x312 - viewed 778 times.)

* shark.jpg (16.86 KB, 432x287 - viewed 748 times.)
Report to moderator   Logged

P
quadzilla456
Time Out
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2012, 05:45:01 PM »

A squaw.  Many American blacks have native American blood, myself included. 
I'd like to know though what her mother is.  I'm intrigued.
So you can play three cards: Jew, Native and Black

It would be nearly impossible to fire you! lol!
quadzilla456
Time Out
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2012, 05:51:05 PM »

never understood how a white woman can find a black guy attractive.    Wonder if they are in the zoo and see the gorillas and say "hmmm, that's one sexy gorilla"
This bitch is not really white.
Trapper_Slapper
Getbig IV

TEAM FUNCTIONAL MUSCLE!!!

« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2012, 05:59:01 PM »

he's an unemployed football player.  she still has big national contracts, including nike, coke, etc.  he'll be in a soup line before her.  personally, if i got her, i'd play it nice, since her future is brighter.  then again, he was taught by the brain trust of the NFL  Roll Eyes

Imagine the tug jobs that she could dish out with those thick wrists of hers!!!!! Kiss
Hulkotron
Getbig V

The wizard's sleeve

« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2012, 06:00:38 PM »

I bet she is a screamer.
Trapper_Slapper
Getbig IV

« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2012, 06:02:36 PM »

Oh yeah...even with all the mental issues...I'd hit it...

ORAL FIRST...NO CONDOM, NO PULLOUT!
Trapper_Slapper
Getbig IV

« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2012, 06:03:45 PM »

I bet she is a screamer.
x2! Cool
jaejonna
Getbig V

Head Asian of Getbig

« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2012, 06:05:37 PM »

Shark of the Mud

Living in your head.
Trapper_Slapper
Getbig IV

« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2012, 07:14:10 PM »

uberman
Getbig V

« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2012, 07:17:46 PM »

these two are obviously going to produce a future nobel prize recipient, without a doubt.
Hulkotron
Getbig V

The wizard's sleeve

« Reply #85 on: November 14, 2012, 07:18:56 PM »

these two are obviously going to produce a future nobel prize recipient, without a doubt.

Would you like to have sex with her?
Earl1972
Getbig V

stop pretending you hate this sport

« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2012, 08:34:02 PM »

and a great athlete too

E

E
bike nut
Getbig IV

Desperation is a stinky cologne

« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2012, 08:55:54 PM »

Les-B-N
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2012, 10:39:17 PM »

never understood how a white woman can find a black guy attractive.    Wonder if they are in the zoo and see the gorillas and say "hmmm, that's one sexy gorilla"

same as we black guys can't understand how ANY woman sees small dick white guys as attractive..they get no satisfaction in bed from you guys Shocked Shocked Shocked
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2012, 10:40:13 PM »

same as we black guys can't understand how ANY woman sees small dick white guys as attractive..they get no satisfaction in bed from you guys Shocked Shocked Shocked
Brutal trolling

9.0/10

I'd give you a 10/10 if you were white.  Grin
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2012, 10:43:39 PM »

Brutal trolling

9.0/10

I'd give you a 10/10 if you were white.  Grin

and the person I responded to wasn't trolling?>??..brutal bias
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2012, 10:45:45 PM »

and the person I responded to wasn't trolling?>??..brutal bias
Brutal broken joke detector.
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^HIERARCHY APPROVED^^^

« Reply #92 on: November 14, 2012, 11:04:51 PM »

Sad

lol
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^HIERARCHY APPROVED^^^

« Reply #93 on: November 14, 2012, 11:16:44 PM »

I've read somewhere she's an adderall(speed freak)...Speed after awhile will make a person delusional like Titus. She probably rolled in one morning all fukced up and was watching Live with Kelly and RegisMichael and said to herself, if I marry a black man, the Hierarchy will set me up with a talk show. The delusion is strong with Dope Coklo.
Kwon_2
Getbig V

I'M DRINK EARL GAY TEA

« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2012, 11:23:21 PM »

Hunter of Muddites
#1 Klaus fan
Getbig V

« Reply #95 on: November 15, 2012, 12:04:05 AM »

She looks like a crazy bitch that enjoys, on some sick level, to being beaten.

All women are whores and all of them enojy to being beaten (domination + victimization). Hope this helps.
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #96 on: November 15, 2012, 08:28:24 AM »

All women are whores and all of them enojy to being beaten (domination + victimization). Hope this helps.
Im talking on an abuse level.
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2012, 08:29:38 AM »

This bitch is not really white.

I guess only you get to determine who is white huh?
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2012, 08:30:27 AM »

Brutal broken joke detector.

dumb retarded poster
Trapper_Slapper
Getbig IV

« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2012, 11:33:58 PM »

...so she's now married to the woman beater.  Roll Eyes

SEATTLE -- Former Seahawks tight end Jerramy Stevens was arrested on suspicion of assaulting U.S. women's soccer team goalkeeper Hope Solo a day before their planned wedding day, according to police and court records.
 A Kirkland Municipal Court judge released Stevens after a court appearance Tuesday, saying there was no evidence connecting Stevens to any assault, according to news reports. He was arrested early Monday for fourth-degree domestic violence assault but has not been charged.

The judge determined there was not enough to hold Stevens, but the case is still under investigation, Kirkland Police Lt. Mike Murray said Tuesday. Charges could be brought later if prosecutors and police find other evidence, he said.

Solo appeared in the courtroom Tuesday afternoon, but left without saying anything to reporters, according to KING-TV.

A call to a number listed for Stevens in court documents rang unanswered. A message left at a listed number for Solo was not immediately returned.

Stevens, 33, and Solo, 31, applied for a marriage license Thursday, according to King County records.

The two, who have been in a relationship for two months, were set to get married Tuesday and argued over whether to live in Washington or Florida after their marriage, according to court documents.

Police in the Seattle suburb of Kirkland responded to a disturbance at a home around 3:45 a.m. Monday involving a physical altercation between eight people during a party, said Lt. Murray.

He said officers contacted several people in the home who appeared intoxicated and didn't cooperate with police, but determined based on information and observations that there was probable cause to arrest Stevens for investigation of fourth-degree assault. Murray didn't identify the alleged victim, but court records show it was Solo, who received a cut to her elbow.

Court documents show that Solo's 34-year-old brother, Marcus, called 911, and that he and Solo told officers there was a party and blamed the disturbance on two to three unknown men who were at the party. Marcus Solo told police he used a stun gun on one of the men, who left the party before police arrived, according to court records.

According to court documents, a police officer found Stevens, "who appeared to be hiding," lying between the bed and the wall in an upstairs bedroom. Stevens told officers he was sleeping on the floor and didn't hear the fight. The officer saw signs of a fight, and dried blood on Stevens' shirt.

The officer noted in his affidavit for probable cause for arrest that he arrested Stevens based on his admission that he argued with Hope Solo, the injury to her elbow, signs of a fight in the bedroom where Stevens was found and blood on Stevens' shirt.

One 32-year-old woman was taken to the hospital for treatment of a hip injury, and another man suffered multiple bumps, scrapes and contusions, Murray said.

"If officers find that an assault may have taken place, then we have to make an arrest on who we determine is the primary aggressor," Murray said.

Stevens was selected with the No. 28 pick of the 2002 draft by the Seahawks after a stellar career on the field at Washington. But he also was involved in incidents away from football that included reckless driving charges for crashing into a nursing home.

He was mostly a first-round bust with the Seahawks, except for the 2005 season when he started a career-high 12 games and had 45 receptions as the Seahawks won the NFC championship.

His run-ins with the law weren't done when he left college. Stevens was arrested on reckless driving charges in 2003 in a Seattle suburb and in 2007 when he was charged with driving under the influence in Scottsdale, Ariz.

Stevens' most recent arrest came in 2010, while he was playing for Tampa Bay, when he was arrested the night before a game for possession of marijuana. He was almost immediately released by the team.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/14/hope-solo-married-jerramy-stevens_n_2130672.html

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!