Author Topic: Women's soccer star Hope Solo in fight with Seahawks boyfriend on eve of wedding  (Read 33827 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
...so she's now married to the woman beater.  ::)

I'm not reading through all that, but her brother made the call, and all 3 were drunk/drinking, if that made any difference.  I'm guessing it was pushing, more than anything. Anyway, after he was bailed out, they got married.  It's getbig, so you monkeys put the spin on it.  Basically, she is marrying her dad, who was equally the clown of this guy.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I'm not reading through all that, but her brother made the call, and all 3 were drunk/drinking, if that made any difference.  I'm guessing it was pushing, more than anything. Anyway, after he was bailed out, they got married.  It's getbig, so you monkeys put the spin on it.  Basically, she is marrying her dad, who was equally the clown of this guy.

Obviously these two can't enjoy alcohol.  I never understood why couples that had knock down drag out fights while drinking

a) drink together
b) stay together in a relationship

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
The big question is how long will it take for them to divorce? My money is on a separation in under a year and divorced within two years.
O

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Yea, it won't last long.

They can't even drink together without fighting

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne

Mudshark divorce within a year....

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
They look so cute and happy together!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Women's soccer star Hope Solo in fight with Seahawks boyfriend on eve of wed
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2012, 01:46:12 PM »
Yea, it won't last long.

They can't even drink together without fighting
In many domestic violence cases, alcohol is involved---either one or both the parties.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Obviously these two can't enjoy alcohol.  I never understood why couples that had knock down drag out fights while drinking

a) drink together
b) stay together in a relationship

ill tell you why, its probably the girl downing beers and shots pressuring the bruda to go out and party at "they" club.

promising great sex -after- the club

he just wanted to stay in and post on get big and get pussy from her without going out

next thing you know she starts breaking shit or tries to take his car or the car and they get into a fite
A

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.

ill tell you why, its probably the girl downing beers and shots pressuring the bruda to go out and party at "they" club.

promising great sex -after- the club

he just wanted to stay in and post on get big and get pussy from her without going out

next thing you know she starts breaking shit or tries to take his car or the car and they get into a fite

he needs to eat more so that he has energy to go to the club.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Women's soccer star Hope Solo in fight with Seahawks boyfriend on eve of wed
« Reply #109 on: November 16, 2012, 02:35:41 PM »
In many domestic violence cases, alcohol is involved---either one or both the parties.

People keep talking about the guy beating the shit out of Hope but my feelings is that she is seven beers away from stabbing that homeboy in the chest.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
he needs to eat more so that he has energy to go to the club.
thats why he was tired
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal

Yes this is ideal.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!

I don't blame you...

But I do agree, she is marrying an equivalent of her father...marriage done before February '13.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2012, 03:53:34 PM »
People keep talking about the guy beating the shit out of Hope but my feelings is that she is seven beers away from stabbing that homeboy in the chest.
Quite true, she looks like (the look in her eye, and the way she acts) like she carries on and effs things up at home.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
This story just gets better.  Solo's brother tasered  a couple of people at the party, but her husband got arrested.  In suburban Seattle, you just arrest the first negro you see when you enter the house, after a call goes out to the popo and assume he was assaulting the white woman.  Based on a couple of accounts, visitors and a solo family member, there wasn't a fight between them at all. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
This story just gets better.  Solo's brother tasered  a couple of people at the party, but her husband got arrested.  In suburban Seattle, you just arrest the first negro you see when you enter the house, after a call goes out to the popo and assume he was assaulting the white woman.  Based on a couple of accounts, visitors and a solo family member, there wasn't a fight between them at all. 

Racist tasing reported.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne

The husband was upstairs hiding in a bedroom wedged between a bed and a wall. He had blood on him and his shirt was torn.

Hopefully Hope has a heart to heart with George Zimmerman in the next few months

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
I would like to teach Hope a lesson.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Hope continues her downward slide

Team USA soccer goalie Hope Solo was arrested in Seattle early Saturday morning after allegedly beating up her sister and her nephew.

This is her husband Jerramy Stevens. Seems like a great guy ::).

Rape accusation

On July 27, 2000, Stevens was arrested for the sexual assault of a 19-year-old female University of Washington student. In the early morning hours of June 4, 2000, after a fraternity party, a UW student who witnessed them having sex called 911 to report it as a possible rape, noting that the woman appeared to be drugged; the caller described her as "half passed out ... eyes glazed ... no one home."[3] Stevens's semen was found in the victim, who was penetrated vaginally and anally, and numerous witnesses testified that she acted as if drugged at the party. Police suspected a date rape drug was given to the woman at the party, but blood samples were taken too late for testing. The Seattle Police Department and King County prosecutors clashed over conditions on interviewing Stevens after Stevens's lawyer Mike Hunsinger negotiated a deal with prosecutors on the following conditions for the interview: defense lawyers would be able to see victim and witness statements, the interview was to be set in Hunsinger's office, and only the prosecutor, not lead detective, would be allowed to ask questions. Police and prosecutors never interviewed Stevens. Ultimately, King County prosecutor Norm Maleng declined to file rape charges against Stevens due to "confusing and conflicting statements."[3]

In 2003, the accuser filed a civil suit against Stevens, the University of Washington, and the Sigma Chi fraternity at Washington. The out-of-court settlement reached in 2004 included a $300,000 payment by Hunsinger to the plaintiff; Hunsinger paid on behalf of Stevens and Sigma Chi. The investigation and aftermath of this incident and the subsequent decision to not charge Stevens were first reported by The Seattle Times in a special January 2008 series investigating some players in the Washington 2001 Rose Bowl championship team.[3]

Traffic violations

On May 4, 2001, Stevens was cited for reckless driving and hit and run after crashing his pickup truck into a retirement home. The crash knocked a dresser onto a bed where a 92-year-old woman was sleeping.[37] Stevens pleaded guilty to hit-and-run and causing property damage and was given a suspended 90-day jail sentence, 240 hours of community service, and probation.[3][38]
    On April 3, 2003, Stevens was stopped by Medina, Washington police and was charged with reckless driving and driving while intoxicated. He pleaded guilty to reckless driving. For violating probation from the May 2001 incident, Stevens served five days in jail effective June 12, 2003 and was ordered to do 40 hours of community service.[38] For the reckless driving charge, Stevens was sentenced to two days in jail, 25 hours of community service, and a $1,000 fine on June 23.[39] The sentencing judge compared Stevens to Reggie Rogers, another star University of Washington football player who was convicted of DUI.[39]
    On March 13, 2007, Stevens was arrested in Scottsdale, Arizona for suspicion of DUI after his blood alcohol content was measured at 0.204, over twice the legal limit of .08 and considered "extreme DUI" in Arizona. On September 7, a jury found Stevens guilty.[40] On October 2, Stevens was sentenced to 12 days in jail and fined $3,160 with an additional 18 days suspended, as Stevens was attending an NFL rehabilitation program at the time.[41]

Other issues

On March 16, 2007, The Seattle Times reported that multiple complaints were raised against Stevens by other residents in his condominium complex. The complaints included vomit on their doors, used condoms on the back porch, loud parties at all hours of the night, and various noise complaints.[42]
    On October 23, 2010, Stevens was arrested and charged in Tampa with possession of marijuana. Stevens had been pulled over for playing loud music, when the officer smelled marijuana, and discovered 38 grams of it in his car.[30] Stevens was sentenced to probation until October 2013 for the incident but returned to Hillsborough County, Florida jail on November 28, 2012 for violating probation.[43]
    On March 3, 2011, Stevens was arrested and charged with felony battery for punching two bouncers in a Tampa, Florida bar. According to his attorney, who denied the charges, after Stevens was released from jail, he was treated for "multiple broken ribs and extensive bruising to his body and face."[44]
    On November 12, 2012, Stevens was arrested on investigation of assault following an altercation that left his fiancée, soccer star Hope Solo, injured, but a Kirkland, Washington judge dropped the case the following day for lack of evidence.[45] The pair were wed November 13, 2012, the day after the arrest.[35]

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
I would squeeze the liquid out of Hope Solo's practice worn, sweat soaked panties into my mouth, and savor every flavor that I swallowed during that process...hope that helps. :P

bradistani

• Getbig V
I would squeeze the liquid out of Hope Solo's practice worn, sweat soaked panties into my mouth, and savor every flavor that I swallowed during that process...hope that helps. :P

lololo ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Crazy hot chick. Would hit multiple time but would not marry or reproduce. So hot though. I like bad chicks, but they're not good for you long term.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V

Spot on

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Crazy hot chick. Would hit multiple time but would not marry or reproduce. So hot though. I like bad chicks, but they're not good for you long term.
They can be tamed. then they are really great.