Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 17, 2014, 09:22:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Women's soccer star Hope Solo in fight with Seahawks boyfriend on eve of wedding  (Read 6367 times)
G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2012, 06:54:02 AM »

...so she's now married to the woman beater.  Roll Eyes

I'm not reading through all that, but her brother made the call, and all 3 were drunk/drinking, if that made any difference.  I'm guessing it was pushing, more than anything. Anyway, after he was bailed out, they got married.  It's getbig, so you monkeys put the spin on it.  Basically, she is marrying her dad, who was equally the clown of this guy.

Report to moderator   Logged

I got Brass!
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 16, 2012, 07:01:06 AM »

I'm not reading through all that, but her brother made the call, and all 3 were drunk/drinking, if that made any difference.  I'm guessing it was pushing, more than anything. Anyway, after he was bailed out, they got married.  It's getbig, so you monkeys put the spin on it.  Basically, she is marrying her dad, who was equally the clown of this guy.

Obviously these two can't enjoy alcohol.  I never understood why couples that had knock down drag out fights while drinking

a) drink together
b) stay together in a relationship
TrueGrit
Getbig V

Big dude...all the way big dude.

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2012, 12:06:12 PM »

The big question is how long will it take for them to divorce? My money is on a separation in under a year and divorced within two years.

O
Kwon_2
Getbig V

HTH of Peace

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 16, 2012, 12:11:44 PM »

Yea, it won't last long.

They can't even drink together without fighting
bike nut
Getbig IV

Desperation is a stinky cologne

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2012, 01:50:52 PM »

Mudshark divorce within a year....
Jadeveon Clowney
Getbig V

The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2012, 02:34:58 PM »

They look so cute and happy together!
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2012, 02:46:12 PM »

Yea, it won't last long.

They can't even drink together without fighting
In many domestic violence cases, alcohol is involved---either one or both the parties.
Marty Champions
Getbig V

Im an angel sent for peace

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2012, 02:50:41 PM »

Obviously these two can't enjoy alcohol.  I never understood why couples that had knock down drag out fights while drinking

a) drink together
b) stay together in a relationship

ill tell you why, its probably the girl downing beers and shots pressuring the bruda to go out and party at "they" club.

promising great sex -after- the club

he just wanted to stay in and post on get big and get pussy from her without going out

next thing you know she starts breaking shit or tries to take his car or the car and they get into a fite

A
Jadeveon Clowney
Getbig V

The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 16, 2012, 03:33:09 PM »

ill tell you why, its probably the girl downing beers and shots pressuring the bruda to go out and party at "they" club.

promising great sex -after- the club

he just wanted to stay in and post on get big and get pussy from her without going out

next thing you know she starts breaking shit or tries to take his car or the car and they get into a fite

he needs to eat more so that he has energy to go to the club.
Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 16, 2012, 03:35:41 PM »

In many domestic violence cases, alcohol is involved---either one or both the parties.

People keep talking about the guy beating the shit out of Hope but my feelings is that she is seven beers away from stabbing that homeboy in the chest.

A
Marty Champions
Getbig V

Im an angel sent for peace

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 16, 2012, 03:41:58 PM »

he needs to eat more so that he has energy to go to the club.
thats why he was tired

A
Hulkotron
Getbig V

Step by step with barbells to be outstanding

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 16, 2012, 04:33:28 PM »

Yes this is ideal.
Trapper_Slapper
Getbig IV

TEAM FUNCTIONAL MUSCLE!!!

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 16, 2012, 04:45:13 PM »

I don't blame you...

But I do agree, she is marrying an equivalent of her father...marriage done before February '13.
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2012, 04:53:34 PM »

People keep talking about the guy beating the shit out of Hope but my feelings is that she is seven beers away from stabbing that homeboy in the chest.
Quite true, she looks like (the look in her eye, and the way she acts) like she carries on and effs things up at home.
G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2012, 02:02:58 PM »

This story just gets better.  Solo's brother tasered  a couple of people at the party, but her husband got arrested.  In suburban Seattle, you just arrest the first negro you see when you enter the house, after a call goes out to the popo and assume he was assaulting the white woman.  Based on a couple of accounts, visitors and a solo family member, there wasn't a fight between them at all. 

I got Brass!
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2012, 02:09:14 PM »

This story just gets better.  Solo's brother tasered  a couple of people at the party, but her husband got arrested.  In suburban Seattle, you just arrest the first negro you see when you enter the house, after a call goes out to the popo and assume he was assaulting the white woman.  Based on a couple of accounts, visitors and a solo family member, there wasn't a fight between them at all. 

Racist tasing reported.
bike nut
Getbig IV

Desperation is a stinky cologne

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2012, 02:30:30 PM »

The husband was upstairs hiding in a bedroom wedged between a bed and a wall. He had blood on him and his shirt was torn.

Hopefully Hope has a heart to heart with George Zimmerman in the next few months
Hulkotron
Getbig V

Step by step with barbells to be outstanding

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2012, 02:30:42 PM »

I would like to teach Hope a lesson.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!