Author Topic: The Barack Obama appreciation thread!  (Read 13939 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: The Barack Obama appreciation thread!
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2012, 03:33:57 AM »
Headhunter6.  You do get very good benefits.  Better than almost anyone else in the economy.   And you should.  But I don't think you should be getting even more, not when budgets are tight and we are paying people off.   And please don't complain about fighting in war. That's what you volunteered to go do and your being compensated for it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2012, 03:34:35 AM »
Laying people off

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2012, 03:43:43 AM »
I think lower tax and spending learn to material abundance.

Government school has brainwashed a lot of people.

Less money to bureaucrats.  Less penalties to people producing.

Remember communism was tried in the 19th century and 20th and hek 18th and always failed.

USA is no 1 because of closest to capitalism.  Hong Kong grew fast due to capitalism.
FDR made depression into great depression by overspending by government.
Growth at end of ww2 was due to huge drop in government spending on the war.
great deression decade after 1913 federal reserve created.
Al busts caused by government as 2008 was caused by fed and fannie with clinton era rule fannie msut give loan to poor guy who wont make his payments.
Union coddling laws are why workers aren't paid more and working less as they were under henry ford.
Unions stop progress not by free negotiation but by governmetn laws passed with political money.  Unions are mulitnations corps paying to get crony money.
Remeber Clinton coulda been replaced with alf since good economy was due to new free unregulated market: the net.  created as child of 80s material success and research.
When this sinks in and you release your miseducation from government paid schools you will understand the truth.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2012, 03:52:36 AM »
Communism has never existed.   The great depession was ended because of the massive spending on ww2.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2012, 04:18:44 AM »
Communism has never existed.   The great depession was ended because of the massive spending on ww2.

wrong

communism has been tried many times

and great depression ended after 12 years of overspending

the great growth before the deression became great was due to DROP in government spending on the war

FDR ruined it and made a depression that would have lasted 1 year if he hadn't overspent into 12 years.

just like obama did in 2008

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2012, 04:23:50 AM »
Just because a government calls itself communist doesn't make it so.   China sure asHell isn't communist and they still call themselves that.  The depression wasEnded due to the spending on the war.  And it could have been a small recession if it wasn't for the fedral reserve refusing to print money. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2012, 03:31:50 PM »
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2012, 12:56:21 AM »
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2012, 07:58:14 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
G

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2012, 10:24:29 AM »
someone ban gare

he is losing his mind and posts just getting worse

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2012, 11:13:48 AM »
someone ban magikusar

he has lost his mind and posts just getting worse

Fixed

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2012, 12:05:34 PM »
Hahaha @ the title of this thread. lol

He's screwed (and still is) this country over so bad he should be brought up on charges for ath the very least, treason. I'm not even close to joking.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2012, 12:08:14 PM »
get over it, your man lost,move on :D :D :D :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2012, 12:08:59 PM »
Hahaha @ the title of this thread. lol

He's screwed (and still is) this country over so bad he should be brought up on charges for ath the very least, treason. I'm not even close to joking.

you have no clue what treason even means....do you?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2012, 12:51:30 PM »

He believes OB is crack addict and kenyan born.   Why should he know the meaning of treason? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2012, 01:03:24 PM »
someone ban gare maikusar, 33386, Fury, tommytones, George whorewell, McWay and Kazan

they is losing their minds and their posts are just getting worse

FIXED AGAIN

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2012, 02:53:10 PM »
you have no clue what treason even means....do you?

LOL...please.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2012, 03:05:30 PM »

He believes OB is crack addict and kenyan born.   Why should he know the meaning of treason?  

His words not mine. Look, I've said this before. In the last four years and even before he was elected, I haven't been far off, if at all about not only his intentions but the outcome of his intentions with the exception of the out come of this past "election". You know it, I know it. So check your insults before leveling them off at me. I know you hate to admit it.

BTW, if any of you think he's actually trying to bargain or compromise with the repubs, you're wasting your time even thinking about it. He's leading everyone on knowing full well even before it came up that nothing was going to happen. If there is a compromise, i would be surprised. It doesn't even make sense in the slightest. No one wants tax hikes and no one wants "Obamacare" but him. If you put anything into polls, that's what they indicate.

Also, his raising taxes just on the "rich" doesn't make sense as well especially since it's been proven that it will do no good. So what else could his motive be??

As far as the treason accusation, see Bengazi, fast and furious, withholding documents and whole host of other things.

Expect all taxes to go up.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2012, 03:18:59 PM »
His words not mine. Look, I've said this before. In the last four years and even before he was elected, I haven't been far off, if at all about not only his intentions but the outcome of his intentions with the exception of the out come of this past "election". You know it, I know it. So check your insults before leveling them off at me. I know you hate to admit it.

BTW, if any of you think he's actually trying to bargain or compromise with the repubs, you're wasting your time even thinking about it. He's leading everyone on knowing full well even before it came up that nothing was going to happen. If there is a compromise, i would be surprised. It doesn't even make sense in the slightest. No one wants tax hikes and no one wants "Obamacare" but him. If you put anything into polls, that's what they indicate.

Also, his raising taxes just on the "rich" doesn't make sense as well especially since it's been proven that it will do no good. So what else could his motive be??

As far as the treason accusation, see Bengazi, fast and furious, withholding documents and whole host of other things.
I am not insulting you.  I am just stating my opinions based on watching how you come to conclusions.    Your hate has clouded any objectivity and you get told it daily on this forum, but you still keep truckin along.
You have a CT'er mentality when it comes to the truth.

Here's an example:

You believe Obama was born in Kenya because he said so once.  You believe this ignoring the mountains of evidence that say otherwise.  Your belief is fueled by hate not by common sense and facts.

So when you post something its usually comical because your blindness to your own lack of objectivity is so apparent.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2012, 03:21:27 PM »
I am not insulting you.  I am just stating my opinions based on watching how you come to conclusions.    Your hate has clouded any objectivity and you get told it daily on this forum, but you still keep truckin along.
You have a CT'er mentality when it comes to the truth.

Here's an example:

You believe Obama was born in Kenya because he said so once.  You believe this ignoring the mountains of evidence that say otherwise.  Your belief is fueled by hate not by common sense and facts.

So when you post something its usually comical because your blindness to your own lack of objectivity is so apparent.

Michelle said so too.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2012, 03:29:29 PM »

Michelle said so too.

Well there ya go!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2012, 03:36:39 PM »

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2012, 04:28:49 PM »
Iraq was a mistake. Agghanistan wasn't but our handling of it has been. Libya was good intentioned and had the entire world behind us but did turn out to be a mistake in the end. Syria. What about Syria. We haven't gotten involved in Syria.  As for illegal. None of thowe were illegal pretty sure congress approved agghanistand and Iraq and the president has authority to command brief military operations without approval from congress (libya)

No war is ever good intentioned.  War is always about power and wealth of some sort.  Libya was all about Gadhafi's plan to introduce the gold dinar, a single African currency made from gold.  The idea was that African and Muslim nations would join together to create this new currency and would use it to purchase oil and other resources in exclusion of the dollar.  A stark contrast to Obama's ficticious humanitarian justifications.  The ostensible bombings of which killed many civilians.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2012, 05:06:24 PM »

Michelle said so too.

Neither one said so

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2012, 05:38:01 PM »
Obama is the worst President of all time.  He is purposely trying to destroy this country so he can dish out his idea of "social justice" and "fairness".  I have no idea why anyone would support a guy who wants to bankrupt and disarm our country.  If the stakes weren't so high this would be comical.  When he finishes the job I won't need to say I told you so.  It will be obvious. 

Welcome to the third world, slaves!