Author Topic: Young Bodybuilder gets beaten up by old dude  (Read 11802 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Young Bodybuilder gets beaten up by old dude
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2012, 08:48:27 PM »
In b4 everyone saying "The bodybuilder wasn't getting hurt by the skinnyfat senior and at any time could have gotten angry and broken the other dudes back with his 1 hand, other dude is lucky the BB isn't an asshole"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2012, 08:49:42 PM »
All those strikes didn't appear to hurt the younger guy. I have no idea why he didn't start throwing back. I have seen many guys start out as raging bulls and gas out, then the other guy beats the shit out of him. Either he was being nice or he is a pus.
Lol, late by 1 post.

n b4 everyone saying "The bodybuilder wasn't getting hurt by the skinnyfat senior and at any time could have gotten angry and broken the other dudes back with his 1 hand, other dude is lucky the BB isn't an asshole"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2012, 09:29:45 PM »
All those strikes didn't appear to hurt the younger guy. I have no idea why he didn't start throwing back. I have seen many guys start out as raging bulls and gas out, then the other guy beats the shit out of him. Either he was being nice or he is a pus.

Maybe he didn't want to hurt the older fellow

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2012, 02:46:30 AM »
maybe after the fight the young guy went to the Doctor and said caused him mental stress and injury...a nice little money claim.. donīt laugh because at my work we had a guy who mouthed off all the time and when he got a slap.. he went sick and took you to court. He took a beating one time( he was a soft guy anyway just all mouth) and claimed for his back. we all knew he had back issues and he played on it. Guy who beat him up got a bill for his medical expenses and court costs.. also a damages claim(do not know how much). This is what can happen. maybe the young guy will turn it around.