Author Topic: Testosterone levels  (Read 1986 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Testosterone levels
« on: November 14, 2012, 07:31:41 AM »
Around what age does the body's natural test levels start to slow down. Also does exercising help to keep a good sex drive.

- Discuss
#

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Testosterone levels
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 07:33:05 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 07:33:08 AM »
Learn to use google girly man.

Male Hormones and Aging

As men age past year 40, hormonal changes occur that perceptibly inhibit physical, sexual, and cognitive function. The outward appearance of a typical middle aged male shows increased abdominal fat and shrinkage of muscle mass, a hallmark effect of hormone imbalance. A loss of feeling of well being, sometimes manifesting as depression, is a common psychological complication of hormone imbalance.

Until recently, these changes were attributed to "growing old," and men were expected to accept the fact that their bodies were entering into a long degenerative process that would someday result in death.

A remarkable amount of data has been compiled indicating that many of the diseases that middle aged men begin experiencing, including depression, abdominal weight gain, and prostate and heart disease, are directly related to hormone imbalances that are correctable with currently available drug and nutrient therapies. To the patient's detriment, conventional doctors are increasingly prescribing drugs to treat depression, elevated cholesterol, angina, and a host of other diseases that may be caused by an underlying hormone imbalance.

If doctors checked their male patients' blood levels of estrogen, testosterone, thyroid, and DHEA (instead of prescribing drugs to treat symptoms), they might be surprised to learn that many problems could be eliminated by adjusting hormone levels to fit the profile of a healthy 21-year-old.

Few physicians know what hormone blood tests to order for men, nor do they have the experience to properly adjust hormones to reverse thendicenerative changes that begin in mid-life.

This protocol will provide the patient and physician with the information necessary to safely modulate hormone levels for the purpose of preventing and treating many of the common diseases associated with growing older.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 07:41:11 AM »

Probably late 20's at latest.

It's so short time we flourish. But often you don't realize that during your prime 16-25.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 07:52:48 AM »
Who the fuck cares, get some cypionate, needles and syringes and it's never gonna decline.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 08:01:23 AM »
Who the fuck cares, get some cypionate, needles and syringes and it's never gonna decline.

That's right!

Funny how Dr's will push drugs, pills etc on people all day long whether they really need them or not but when it comes to prescribing testosterone they clam up and run for the hills.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 08:02:45 AM »
Probably late 20's at latest.

It's so short time we flourish. But often you don't realize that during your prime 16-25.

This is the truth.  As they say, youth is wasted on the young.
A

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 08:06:00 AM »
Tito saved another thread.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 08:13:47 AM »
Learn to use google girly man.

Male Hormones and Aging

As men age past year 40, hormonal changes occur that perceptibly inhibit physical, sexual, and cognitive function. The outward appearance of a typical middle aged male shows increased abdominal fat and shrinkage of muscle mass, a hallmark effect of hormone imbalance. A loss of feeling of well being, sometimes manifesting as depression, is a common psychological complication of hormone imbalance.

Until recently, these changes were attributed to "growing old," and men were expected to accept the fact that their bodies were entering into a long degenerative process that would someday result in death.

A remarkable amount of data has been compiled indicating that many of the diseases that middle aged men begin experiencing, including depression, abdominal weight gain, and prostate and heart disease, are directly related to hormone imbalances that are correctable with currently available drug and nutrient therapies. To the patient's detriment, conventional doctors are increasingly prescribing drugs to treat depression, elevated cholesterol, angina, and a host of other diseases that may be caused by an underlying hormone imbalance.

If doctors checked their male patients' blood levels of estrogen, testosterone, thyroid, and DHEA (instead of prescribing drugs to treat symptoms), they might be surprised to learn that many problems could be eliminated by adjusting hormone levels to fit the profile of a healthy 21-year-old.

Few physicians know what hormone blood tests to order for men, nor do they have the experience to properly adjust hormones to reverse thendicenerative changes that begin in mid-life.

This protocol will provide the patient and physician with the information necessary to safely modulate hormone levels for the purpose of preventing and treating many of the common diseases associated with growing older.

Yeah, I'm pretty grumpy and considering it.  But exog. test ruined my sex drive.  I had function but no desire at all.  This makes sense to me since sperm production is low.  I guess guys who report amazing horny from T are either psych driven sexually rather than nut driven, mistake aggression for horniness, are full of shit, or aren't using pure T.  If I were selling bathtub T, I'd whack fome hcg in there so it would get good sex drive reviews.

I found hcg to be pure sex drive juice.  Too much so, really.  I'm considering revisiting it by way of HRT.  But if T leads to Sertoli cell etc apoptosis from non-stimulation from lh/fsh, wouldn't hcg just lead to pituitary issues with negative feedback for gnrh?  Seems like nothing comes for free.