Author Topic: Papa's John Pizza Exposed  (Read 33683 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Papa's John Pizza Exposed
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2012, 12:15:40 PM »
no one said he shouldn't make a profit.  but heaven forbid he make's .5 % LESS of a profit and insures his workers without passing the buck to consumers.  He will only have 18 luxury automobiles instead of 19..poor bastard

He's a greedy fuck

Bullshit, its not a matter of greed, its a matter of principles of not being told what he can and can't do when it comes to healthcare. It's a shit system and a proven failureand anyone who has a business is doing the same thing. You want to conform, then be my guest.

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2012, 12:19:18 PM »
some one needs to tell joe " child molesting midget"  marino , that we live in a so-ci-et-y , not a me-me-me-me

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2012, 12:24:40 PM »
They're just pissed because they are one of the few businesses with the balls to actually lay out that Obamacare is going to cost everyone $.  Just about every other business in the same boat will do the same thing, just not all will announce it.  Just about any decent job out there already offers/offered some health insurance.  When I worked at a pizza joint back in high school, I sure didn't expect any health insurance.  I knew that I had to have a decent job for that. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2012, 12:25:55 PM »
Bullshit, its not a matter of greed, its a matter of principles of not being told what he can and can't do when it comes to healthcare. It's a shit system and a proven failureand anyone who has a business is doing the same thing. You want to conform, then be my guest.

I'm not going to get into a political debate with you.

I like you, you're old school like me, but I would have a more intellectual discussion with a tennis ball when it comes to politics

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2012, 12:28:15 PM »
They're just pissed because they are one of the few businesses with the balls to actually lay out that Obamacare is going to cost everyone $.  Just about every other business in the same boat will do the same thing, just not all will announce it.  Just about any decent job out there already offers/offered some health insurance.  When I worked at a pizza joint back in high school, I sure didn't expect any health insurance.  I knew that I had to have a decent job for that. 
every one has accesses to the roads but god forbid "every one" has health care  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2012, 12:33:12 PM »
you cant be that dumb can ya?

Listen retard.  Do you think he became a billionaire by throwing away a single penny?  To you .14 cents is nothing, but times that by millions and millions over years and years and it is something.  Rich people don't become rich by giving away a single penny.

The fact this is a story in the first place is because his competition are throwing some dirt his way.

but the story about free pizza. Are they that fucking dumb?  he isn't losing a single penny on that give away.  It is marketing money that comes out of the marketing budget.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2012, 12:41:58 PM »
Creating jobs isn't his driving force, making money is....if he could automate his entire operation he would do it in a second.

Damn right, the business only exists because we as a country are too lazy to provide ourselves dinner....or even drive to get it, haha.

Remember back in the 80s when Dominos went from Chevettes as company owned delivery vehicles to private vehicles? That was due to the cost to insure. The government will make things less efficient.

And another issue....I've got lots of musician friends that still deliver pizza. Try insuring that lot for a reasonable rate.....wow.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2012, 12:48:25 PM »
I'm not going to get into a political debate with you.

I like you, you're old school like me, but I would have a more intellectual discussion with a tennis ball when it comes to politics

I do.t consider this political.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2012, 12:50:37 PM »
some one needs to tell joe " child molesting midget"  marino , that we live in a so-ci-et-y , not a me-me-me-me

Kiss your account goodby...again. little FUCKING pussy . Tu going to follow me to another board?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2012, 12:52:45 PM »
This Papa John's scumbag is being sued for 250million dollars for taking people's phone number and spamming the fukc out of them on their cell phones and shit. The harassing bastard belongs in prison. But of course he'll blame it all on some rogue employees or some shit.

PAPA JOHN'S BEING SUED 250 MILLION DOLLARS

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/papa-john-s-faces--250-million-spam-lawsuit.html?l=1

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2012, 12:57:18 PM »
no one said he shouldn't make a profit.  but heaven forbid he make's .5 % LESS of a profit and insures his workers without passing the buck to consumers.  He will only have 18 luxury automobiles instead of 19..poor bastard

He's a greedy fuck

This^^^It's a sickness for these sociopaths like "Papa John"...They can never have enough wealth. If he could, he would have his Pizza made in China for pennies and ship it here.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/papa-john-s-faces--250-million-spam-lawsuit.html?l=1

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2012, 01:02:27 PM »
Kiss your account goodby...again. little FUCKING pussy . Tu going to follow me to another board?
o the irony  ::)   you where supposed to delete your account , im going to have a talk with ron about having your report to mod button removed  ;D

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2012, 01:03:44 PM »
How much money is too much exactly?  Should there be a limit and you are not allowed to make any more than that?  I don't care if he has 200 cars and lives in a sold gold house with 100 naked hookers at his call 24/7.  It's his money, he can spend it however he wants.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2012, 01:06:24 PM »
o the irony  ::)   you where supposed to delete your account , im going to have a talk with ron about having your report to mod button removed  ;D

I don't hit the mod button

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2012, 01:08:29 PM »
I don't hit the mod button
::) BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLL  SHIT !

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2012, 01:09:53 PM »
How much money is too much exactly?  Should there be a limit and you are not allowed to make any more than that?  I don't care if he has 200 cars and lives in a sold gold house with 100 naked hookers at his call 24/7.  It's his money, he can spend it however he wants.  

Neither do I, he can have 80 fucking trillion dollars, the point is he is a piece of shit, and won't give up a red cent of it to insure his workers....he's saying he will pass the cost to consumers

Not everyone is born with a business mind, or comes from money..there are a lot more "regular people" than there are gazillionaires. and they deserve to have a decent life too, and not walk around with rotting teeth and die 20 years earlier from the infection because they don't have dental because there boss is a cheap fuck and won't pay for it

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2012, 01:12:34 PM »

When you're filthy rich and you decide to make the decision to cell phone bomb in the middle of the night tons of people with super deals on shitty Pizza because you want even more money, maybe you should call it a day. This is the shit start ups should be caught doing.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2012, 01:20:42 PM »
so the guy has 3,000 pizzarias and the buisness nets 50,000million a year

so is all that 50,000 milion a year going to him i doubt it

they make great pizza and breadsticks are out of this world, none of you shmucks here can replicate the breadsticks they are so freaking good
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2012, 01:23:05 PM »
  Nasty ass pizza

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2012, 01:23:27 PM »
Neither do I, he can have 80 fucking trillion dollars, the point is he is a piece of shit, and won't give up a red cent of it to insure his workers....he's saying he will pass the cost to consumers

Not everyone is born with a business mind, or comes from money..there are a lot more "regular people" than there are gazillionaires. and they deserve to have a decent life too, and not walk around with rotting teeth and die 20 years earlier from the infection because they don't have dental because there boss is a cheap fuck and won't pay for it
Exactly.

Papa John is scum.  I think he will be in over his ass from this debacle and he deserves all of it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2012, 01:23:36 PM »

they make great pizza and breadsticks are out of this world, none of you shmucks here can replicate the breadsticks they are so freaking good

Supposedly his secret ingredient is adding heme-iron to his bread sticks ;D

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2012, 01:23:40 PM »

you should lay off those bread sticks for a while fatso

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2012, 01:24:28 PM »
he's a scumbag. And under this economic system, there's nothing wrong with making profit.  But AS HUMANS when profit is put over the wellbeing of a human being or their family, it makes you a piece of shit as a human whether or not it's against the law.

There are many things that are lawful but frowned upon.  This is just one more of those.  It's the reason we're in the situation we are.

Great post, wiggs. While I support his right to make as much profit as possible even at the expense of others, that doesn't mean he isn't a scumbag as a human. That being said, there are plenty of poor people who are equally miserable humans who made choices that put them in the predicament they are in. In the end, not sure one side is more morally culpbable than the other.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2012, 01:24:34 PM »

Their pizza sucks.  Big time.  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2012, 01:31:29 PM »
Their pizza sucks.  Big time.  

shit man i think they are great i guess i dont know what good is

there breadsticks are unbeleivably good too better than the pizza
A