Author Topic: The correlation between class and reproduction  (Read 4407 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
The correlation between class and reproduction
« on: November 14, 2012, 11:45:41 AM »
Is there one and if there is, what is it?

Poor people fuck more.
The afluent fuck less.
The poor wrecklessly fuck without any regard....FACT...Thus creating more poor people.
The rich either plan it, or "take care of it".

There are exceptions to these rules.

I don't care about the rich fucks.  I'd like to know about the poor. Why do they engage in this wreckless behavior?  Survival of the species perhaps?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: The correlation between class and reproduction
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 11:47:08 AM »

Poor people fuck more.
The afluent fuck less.
The poor wrecklessly fuck without any regard....FACT...Thus creating more people.

I don't care about the rich fucks.  I'd like to know about the poor. Why do they engage in this wreckless behavior?  Survival of the species perhaps?
Correct on all counts.

The rich have enough money to do other things as well. All there is for the poor to do for entertainment is to fuck.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 11:47:41 AM »
I think it's just boredom.... Rich people have shit to do to keep them rich, or enough money to have hobbies that take up time.

Poor people have nothing to do all day, but drink, play dominoes, and fuck.

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 11:48:22 AM »

Poor people fuck more.
The afluent fuck less.
The poor wrecklessly fuck without any regard....FACT...Thus creating more people.

Class, culture, religion (birth control, I'm looking at you), and definitely education.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 11:48:52 AM »

Poor people fuck more.
The afluent fuck less.

historically the poor fucked more to have enough children so that a couple would at least survive

nowadays its for better welfare cheques
T

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 11:49:29 AM »
The poor are usually too dumb to plan ahead and use contraception, and there is incentive to pop out kids = more benefits in Obamaland
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 11:53:45 AM »
Actually nefaro, American blacks are being systematically destroyed.  We've had a negative birthrate for quite sometime.  We should actually be reproducing at a higher rate. Death rate to birthrate for American blacks is like 2:1.5, it's been like since 1970 I believe.  We aren't even replacing our own, we are declining.  FACT.

I'm 33, no children...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 11:54:52 AM »
Actually nefaro, American blacks are being systematically destroyed.  We've had a negative birthrate for quite sometime.  We should actually be reproducing at a higher rate. Death rate to birthrate for American blacks is like 2:1.5, it's been like since 1970 I believe.  We aren't even replacing our own, we are declining.  FACT.

I'm 33, no children...

you shooting blanks brother
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 11:56:38 AM »

No, I use protection.
I've gotten a woman pregnant before with twins but she lost them.  Old story, you can look it up.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2012, 11:57:25 AM »

I'm 33, no children...
Well, it doesn't help when your brethren are constantly killing each other over dumb shit....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2012, 11:57:36 AM »
His jew side won't share sperms, it's an internal conflict.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2012, 11:59:57 AM »
Successful people put off having children much later than the lower classes.  During the time Tyrese and Cleatus are knocking up their multiple baby mommas in their local ghetto/trailer park, studious individuals are getting an education or advancing their career.   These same people are more likely to employ birth control of some kind.
A

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2012, 12:02:44 PM »
oh.. there is not just one answer..

some theories

-poor people have less chance to take care of their kids financially so they make 6 kids and hope one or two are smart or successful enough not to become crack heads and make it and reproduce. this is gene behaviour not planned behaviour...

-poor are generally less analytical and thoughtful, obviously, so they just fuck away with less plans what to do with the outcome. also more impulsive and risk taking because they have less to lose

-rich are also more egocentrical and want to be the stars in their life. they have kids cuz their friends do and it is tradition.

-also it doesnt become 6 kids for the rich because they dont need to have 6 kids to keep busy and to have fun in life. their dopamine is flowing anyways, so they dont need to drink and fuck their wife all the time.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2012, 12:04:49 PM »

some theories

-poor people have less chance to take care of their kids financially so they make 6 kids and hope one or two are smart or successful enough not to become crack heads and make it and reproduce. this is gene behaviour not planned behaviour...

-poor are generally less analytical and thoughtful, obviously, so they just fuck away with less plans what to do with the outcome. also more impulsive and risk taking because they have less to lose

-rich are also more egocentrical and want to be the stars in their life. they have kids cuz their friends do and it is tradition.

-also it doesnt become 6 kids for the rich because they dont need to have 6 kids to keep busy and to have fun in life. their dopamine is flowing anyways, so they dont need to drink and fuck their wife all the time.

Good points.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2012, 12:10:09 PM »
Good points.

why thank you sir. i believe there is validity in all of them albeit hastily formulated

8)

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2012, 12:19:02 PM »
The chemtrails are a program to lower the birth rates of the poor.
T

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2012, 12:21:59 PM »

I'm 33, no children...
excellent news , keep the drive bys,heart disease and diabetes a comin 

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2012, 12:23:09 PM »
Poor people drink more which increases the fuckability of ugly people ergo more babies and an increase in ratings for Maury povich

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2012, 12:23:16 PM »
Aren't the answers to this question of the "no shit" variety?
T

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2012, 12:27:59 PM »

some theories

Romney had 5 kids and he's rich. Of course, the extreme is that Jim Duggar guy who had 20 (the last one died as a baby, unfortunately).

There are more than a good share of rich people with lots of kids (that being defined as a minimum of four).

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2012, 12:32:03 PM »
Poor people drink more which increases the fuckability of ugly people ergo more babies and an increase in ratings for Maury povich

Could you imagine if an alien race wanted to learn about our reproductive activities, and the only streams they got were the Maury Povich show and inhumanity.com?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2012, 12:35:54 PM »

Poor people fuck more.
The afluent fuck less.
The poor wrecklessly fuck without any regard....FACT...Thus creating more poor people.

Bullshit.  The rich fuck more but they use condoms or birth control or vacectomies.  If anything the rich fuck too much.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2012, 12:57:28 PM »
I'm all for population control and some sort of licensing to be able to have children.

You're talking about the decline of the black population in USA? That's a good thing. Just go into any city and see how many black fathers actually take care of their kids. It's a fact that great majority of kids without proper parenting grow up to be fucked up and are exponentially more likely to turn to crime and drugs.

This shit affects everyone directly. Next time you get robbed, order at a fast food place and some moron that can't count more than the fingers on their hands... it's a result of people fucking and abandoning their kids in one way or another.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2012, 01:07:38 PM »
Bullshit.  The rich fuck more but they use condoms or birth control or vacectomies.  If anything the rich fuck too much.
I don't think the average rich chick fucks nearly as much as their white trash brethren. Seriously, I know some rich chicks are total skanks, but none I've ever met, have ever matched your average white trash hoe for sheer volume of visitors.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2012, 01:24:39 PM »
I don't think the average rich chick fucks nearly as much as their white trash brethren. Seriously, I know some rich chicks are total skanks, but none I've ever met, have ever matched your average white trash hoe for sheer volume of visitors.

Paris Hilton and all her rich white female whore friends in West Hollywood.  The money tells you they are something special.