Author Topic: HGH?????  (Read 2160 times)

huge69

HGH?????
« on: November 30, 2005, 10:23:09 AM »
Hey guys, question for you. I recently got my hands on 3 kits of growth horomone. I am planning to stack it with test enethate (750mgs per week) and deca durabolin (600mgs per week). i have never taken GH before. How do I take it?? With an insilin needle?? Where is it injected? How much per week? I am currently 190lbs with 7yrs of training under my belt. No, I am not taking insilin with it. Any suggestions??
Huge69 

Beyond Genetics

Re: HGH?????
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 10:35:55 AM »
Hey guys, question for you. I recently got my hands on 3 kits of growth horomone. I am planning to stack it with test enethate (750mgs per week) and deca durabolin (600mgs per week). i have never taken GH before. How do I take it?? With an insilin needle?? Where is it injected? How much per week? I am currently 190lbs with 7yrs of training under my belt. No, I am not taking insilin with it. Any suggestions??
Huge69 

slin pin..
Wherever, thigh is easiest..
At least 6 units a day, can get away with less if you are older 40+

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 10:46:37 AM »
6 may be alittle too costly but if u can affors it go for it, i would recommend taking 2-4ius every day for a good amount of time, even continuing after the cycle to help maintain and use it as a bridge.

muscle
muscle

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2005, 11:34:30 AM »
6 may be alittle too costly but if u can affors it go for it, i would recommend taking 2-4ius every day for a good amount of time, even continuing after the cycle to help maintain and use it as a bridge.

muscle

From what I understand, only taking 2 may have the same effect on your body that taking 50mg's of test a week has,,  That is your body already creates that much GH and may stop producing it's own and you're back to square on..  That's why I said you can get away with less when you are older, as you produce less when you are older..

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2005, 11:49:51 AM »
I like 4 a day in ab fat!
OFFSHOREIRONcom

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2005, 12:30:03 PM »
ur right, good post!

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2005, 12:45:30 PM »

I would recommend you limit it to 3-4IU ed.

How old are you?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2005, 03:29:35 PM »
BTW, I am 45 years old, 5'8" @ 195lbs., training for over 20 years, about 12 cycles over 10 years.
Serostim @ 3 to 4 ius (has proven to be) most effective with the least overall discomfort . . .
I would (also) recommend "ab fat" - as we (most anyway) are predisposed to storage there.

I have switched or migrated around to my modest (3/4" pinch) of love handle to squeeze
a little more off in that area that we are (also) proned to store fat. see the difference in 2 weeks.

I have almost grown to consider pinning HgH like localized liposuction - on my frame anyway.

I typically bruised when doing anywhere on my legs (yes, even with an effective pinch).
My (ex)wife would invariably *bust* me when pinning legs regularly.

Admittedly my legs stay very lean - HONESTLY, vascular (like on my arms)
on entire leg with minnor exception (for now) being upper inner thighs . . .

1 life 1 liver