Author Topic: Fast service does not mean good product!  (Read 3080 times)

whitewidow

Fast service does not mean good product!
« on: November 14, 2012, 11:52:31 PM »
It seems like people like to judge sources on their service but I will tell you first hand, fast service does not mean the gear is good!  I know it sucks having to wait for packs! But sometimes the gear is well worth the wait. people want reliable fast shipping service and I have lately seen some sources who sell shitty gear get thumbs up ratings.

I also notice people like to post feedback on a source without even trying the gear. alot of praises for how easy and fast the service was. What good is fast service if the gear is crap?

One source in particular has a huge clientelle and I cannot figure out why, (is it because GH15 said the guy had great gear)? his products are all hype and there have been no tests to show it is any good or bad. But I can tell by having used it and talking to more advanced users who have used this sources gear it sucks! The only thing that is good is the super fast service and prompt replys. I have seen this way too many times with sources. just a warning to some folks out there sometimes having to wait a week or two is actually worth it in the long run. just my honest opinion. don't believe the hype. also I would always start small when using a new source.

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
Re: Fast service does not mean good product!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 08:02:22 AM »
From my own experience there are different grades of gear too.

Some gear gives huge PIP, some gear causes bad acne, some gear causes either.
Even though my free test levels are the same, within 10-15 points on the blood scale we use.
The same goes for HGH, HCG, Slin etc.

Those who are impatient enough to think that 10-15 days to wait obviously think that bodybuilding is overnight sport :)

Nice post WW its so very true.

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 07:03:20 PM »
so you are stating that private mans gear is shit ?

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 11:21:37 PM »
so you are stating that strangers gear is shit ?

Yeah this is what I got out of this post as well, lol. Is that who you're referring to WW?

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 06:29:54 AM »
I am not saying who it is-you might be wrong prophecy. Gh15 has made alot of referrals even approved kami at one point wich was a shitty referral. All I am saying is it is not just one source!

this is a huge problem that goes down on every board!Sometimes a source will have a good batch or batches and get alot of clientelle then start underdosing or taking shortcutts leading to a subpar product, or sometimes they just get bad raws by their supplier!

I personally think the best gear is over-seas but alot of people hate the cuctoms scare and are more comfortable ordering within the states wich is fine but just be careful and start out small and build up. We do not have those SRCS Testing rights anymore!

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 09:39:38 AM »
look bro there no point of bringing up kami and all that kigs bullcrap that came with it,,,you just said its one source in particular then in your second post you say its not just one source....if you are not going to state which " ONE SOURCE  IN PARTICULAR" that your talking about whose gear "SUCKS" then your post is useless 

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 09:51:49 AM »
I have to side with WW, I dont know the guy from a hole in the ground and am fairly new on the board (perhaps i should shut the fuck up)

but even in my own experience, in my own back yard buying local 90% of the time.

Guys talk bro science, guys buy what they think is good, guys buy what the dealer tells them to, when you find a good batch and think you have a good source you get fucked.
Its not one guy, its not one source, its not one batch.

Shit happens.
Just know who your buying from, know what your getting. I love buying local so that when my bloods come back bad, I can go smack them in the face.

I think the simple fact is you can hit the mcdonadls and get fast food in about 5 minutes, but it does not mean that its good for you.

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 09:56:25 AM »
yes, you should take your own advice and stfu because if it is who i believe he is trying to point the finger at then it is a big deal

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 11:40:57 AM »
Gotta agree with prophecy that this post isnt helpful without specifics. Of course fast service =/= good product just like slow service =/= good product. If you base the legitimacy of a product off shipping speed you probably shouldn't be ordering anything to begin with. So without specifics here I feel like there is no take home point to be had besides what should already be common sense for ordering anything online, not just gear.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 08:20:15 PM »
then it is a big deal

No it's not.

Just because he is private and backed by a few people doesn't make him any better than any other private source. There are a bunch of private sources out there that are not giving you anything special and i think that's WW's point.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 04:17:23 AM »
look bro there no point of bringing up kami and all that kigs bullcrap that came with it,,,you just said its one source in particular then in your second post you say its not just one source....if you are not going to state which " ONE SOURCE  IN PARTICULAR" that your talking about whose gear "SUCKS" then your post is useless  

What I am talking about is people jumping on bandwagons just because somebody else says the product is good, GH15 did start a big bandwagon with the Kigtropins! He approved both DL's and Kamis and several people got ripped off for jumping on the band wagon. The same things happen with UGL gear! A few people who have inside connections with a source or are referring their gear for free product it happens all the time!I have seen it happen for years!

We can not speak on sourcs handles so you have no idea who I am talking about! It is way more then just one person! I have also seen it go on for years with sources and clients! I cannot count the times I have seen a source get a bump and they have not even tried the gear! They will post something like "just got my pack in 3 days, great service" Then they never post their feedback using the actual product!

For Years I have seen HUGE private sources get over 100 pages of feedback and they would sometimes sell shit gear! could of been the raws. I don't think they had bad intentions but they sold the gear even though it was semi crashed. at least this sources cyp turned out semi crashed and some turned out ok. But I notcie people get scared to post something negative because they are worried about getting slammed by other customers or even worse banned. I never care if I get a bad product I will post it up. I don't care what anybody else thinks even if I get slammed by other members but some members are not as bold or are scarred of being banned or not liked.

anyway one of these private sources with a 100 page thread who personally sold my crashed cyp also sold others crashed gear at diffrent points and also sold batches of painfull sust. It might not been every batch but what some of us got was just wrong! Yet this guy was the top source! amateur bodybuilders had to go to the hospital! despite all this he still was the most popular source. his sales did go down but not much as some people wouldn't believe it all they did was rag on some of us who got crap gear! some of the gear I got was good but some of it was pure shit!

I think alot of people are attracted to high dose domestic gear that is cheap. If I cannot buy human grade gear locally wich is what I try to do, no matter if the 10ml vial of watson Test depot is 100$,I will usually buy overseas. I believe you caan find cheaper higher quality gear overseas but sometimes I have had to buy domestic and take a gamble usually products I need in a hurry.

The whole point of my thread is be careful who you by from ! Try not to jump on these UGL bandwagons becauise the sources thread is 100 pages. start small and test th quality! Bodybuilders do not have san rafael chemical Services anymore! We cannot get our gear tested! Our sources also cannot get their raws tested! They can take the word of a COA coming from their source but IMO no COA is trustworthy unless it is a 3rd party COA. When it comes down to it seems like some people these days are easily pleased!

It is only when they have to wait a few weeks they get bitchy. Obviously I cannot name any names but start small and maybe try a few sources and then find a source that has the best gear. Alot of sampling is what it takes. No matter what always buy human grade gear even though some faceless person online says somebodys UGL gear is better then watsons Test Depot. I love when I hear that one.