Author Topic: My Next Cycle- critque (Div- check me out)  (Read 3197 times)

Capt. SaveAHO

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
My Next Cycle- critque (Div- check me out)
« on: November 30, 2005, 12:57:19 PM »
Hey guys help me out here see if I got this right. 
NOT my first cycle
25yo 220 +- 9% bf
I'm going to do a show in Oct. and plan on doin a long cycle starting in Feb.
I was think 1-14 bulk 800mg Test Cyp. 500mg deca
then I was thinking of a cruise of about 300mg Test wk 15-18 b4 cutting.
Then weeks 19-32 Up the test and add 500mg Eq + some other goodies as my show approaches.
I have never done this long a cycle b4, and have never cruised as such, I will run low dose HCG throughout but can someone explain mid cycle clomid therapy?
Any coments welcome and appreciated. 
Thanks all.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: My Next Cycle- critque (Div- check me out)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 01:21:50 PM »
Hey guys help me out here see if I got this right. 
NOT my first cycle
25yo 220 +- 9% bf
I'm going to do a show in Oct. and plan on doin a long cycle starting in Feb.
I was think 1-14 bulk 800mg Test Cyp. 500mg deca
then I was thinking of a cruise of about 300mg Test wk 15-18 b4 cutting.
Then weeks 19-32 Up the test and add 500mg Eq + some other goodies as my show approaches.
I have never done this long a cycle b4, and have never cruised as such, I will run low dose HCG throughout but can someone explain mid cycle clomid therapy?
Any coments welcome and appreciated. 
Thanks all.

Bulking:

800MG Test Cyp          1-14
500MG Deca                1-14
300MG Test Prop.        15-18

Precontest Prep:

800MG Test Prop.        19-32
500MG EQ                   19-32

Do not use clomid mid-cycle.......just HCG.

Clomid is strictly for PCT.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 06:11:16 PM »
Bulking:

800MG Test Cyp          1-14
500MG Deca                1-14
300MG Test Prop.        15-18

Precontest Prep:

800MG Test Prop.        19-32
500MG EQ                   19-32

Do not use clomid mid-cycle.......just HCG.

Clomid is strictly for PCT.

DIV

I thought you were sort of anti-Prop?  When I laid out the ideas for my next cycle, which was a very long cycle, you recommended that I drop the Prop and stick with Sust throughout.  I'm sure you have some reason, so help me out, what's the difference here?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2005, 06:47:36 PM »

I thought you were sort of anti-Prop?  When I laid out the ideas for my next cycle, which was a very long cycle, you recommended that I drop the Prop and stick with Sust throughout.  I'm sure you have some reason, so help me out, what's the difference here?

For his purposes......a show, he needs the fast acting ester of Prop to get in and out of his system right up to the contest.  With Sustanon it's 4 esters so it's time released and takes 3-4 weeks for all esters to clear from the body.  This means that PCT starts later and takes longer.

You can do the same thing, if you want to cut down on PCT time......that would mean you'd have to cut your Sustanon dosage by 4 weeks and substitute Prop in the last 4 weeks.  This is the only way I would use prop.......in the final few weeks as part of a cutter before a show. 

The reason I recommend Sustanon to you was that your cycle was months and the time released esters would be easier on your system, less bloat over the course of the cycle.

Hope this explains it.

DIV

guest123

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2005, 06:54:35 PM »
div.
no tren and winny pre contest?  no anavar or primo?  no growth?  no t-3?
just busting balls but most precontest have more than prop and eq.

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2005, 07:42:14 PM »
and if you can when you switch to eq get some fast acting eq so to jump start it..
OFFSHOREIRONcom

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2005, 09:43:28 PM »
div.
no tren and winny pre contest?  no anavar or primo?  no growth?  no t-3?
just busting balls but most precontest have more than prop and eq.

He made the cycle, not me.......

I just made a couple changes.  If he wanted to use Winstrol or Anavar, he would.

If someone already has an idea of what they want to run, I'm not going to change their whole cycle.  I'm sure he has reasons for what he wants to run.

DIV

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2005, 11:36:37 AM »
Thanks everybody for the replies.  Yea Div got it right on the last post, my cycle is based on what has worked best for me, and its basically just 2 cycles in 1.  I will be using T3 and some masteron or winny towards the end of my prep, but thats for finishing touches.  I am interested in hearing about tren though, as I have never used it before, I was skeptical to add it into my prep, should I use it as a part of my bulk?  Thanks, again everyone.

I know this is DIV's thread but...

There isnt any need to start the prop that far out....Four weeks would suffice to get long acting out....Plus, prop is still oil based so it's going to be in your system for pretty much a week out....So really, you could stop the long acting test about a month out, and run prop till about four days out.....

EQ doesn't really cause water retention so you really don't need to stop it until about two weeks.....

I would finish the last two weeks on anavar(right up to the show), at about 50mg/day.

If you want to add tren, add it at the end, weeks 16-31...(if it's a  long acting tren, stop it with the test)

Don't be worrying about T3 bro, you aren't ready for that.....you're going to be a Light-heavyweight most likely.....Leave the HGH. T3, and slin for the when you are ready to show up at 224, with no water on stage.....

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2005, 04:13:32 PM »
I am interested in hearing about tren though, as I have never used it before, I was skeptical to add it into my prep, should I use it as a part of my bulk?

Tren is a good cutting, hardening AAS.  It is best used in a cutter, not a bulker.  It aromatizes very little if at all, and is highly anabolic.  The only thing you need to watch out for with Tren is that it raises prolactin (the chemical that induces lactation in females) so you may want to have an anti-prolactin drug like Dostinex on hand.

There isnt any need to start the prop that far out....Four weeks would suffice to get long acting out....Plus, prop is still oil based so it's going to be in your system for pretty much a week out....So really, you could stop the long acting test about a month out, and run prop till about four days out.....

I agree with your assesment, "O", just that he had it in there for a reason so I left it alone.  I agree about running the Cypionate 'till 4 weeks out then switching to Prop.

If you want to add tren, add it at the end, weeks 16-31...(if it's a  long acting tren, stop it with the test)

I would only run Tren a max of 10 weeks.

Don't be worrying about T3 bro, you aren't ready for that.....you're going to be a Light-heavyweight most likely.....Leave the HGH. T3, and slin for the when you are ready to show up at 224, with no water on stage.....

I relent to "O" for contest prep, he knows more than me in that area, from experience.  I agree that using less will help you in the long run though, save the GH, T3, Insulin for when you need it later on down the road.

DIV

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2005, 01:08:35 AM »
Tren is a good cutting, hardening AAS.  It is best used in a cutter, not a bulker.  It aromatizes very little if at all, and is highly anabolic.  The only thing you need to watch out for with Tren is that it raises prolactin (the chemical that induces lactation in females) so you may want to have an anti-prolactin drug like Dostinex on hand.

I agree with your assesment, "O", just that he had it in there for a reason so I left it alone.  I agree about running the Cypionate 'till 4 weeks out then switching to Prop.

I would only run Tren a max of 10 weeks.

I relent to "O" for contest prep, he knows more than me in that area, from experience.  I agree that using less will help you in the long run though, save the GH, T3, Insulin for when you need it later on down the road.

DIV

My bad on the tren......it was a typo....

I would run tren a max of 8 weeks......I'm not as hardcore as DIV!!!   :P

Ten weeks is perfect....

test level

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2005, 05:13:52 AM »

I agree with your assesment, "O", just that he had it in there for a reason so I left it alone.  I agree about running the Cypionate 'till 4 weeks out then switching to Prop.

Div,
Are you saying it takes about 4 weeks for the Cyp. esther to be almost eliminated from the system and serum test levels to return to pre cycle levels ???  thanks.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2005, 10:08:42 AM »
Div,
Are you saying it takes about 4 weeks for the Cyp. esther to be almost eliminated from the system and serum test levels to return to pre cycle levels ???  thanks.

No.

It's just that you want to be sure to have it out of your system so that's the reason for the 4 weeks, not to mention you want to start the Prop.  Your free Testosterone won't return to pre-cycle levels until long after the cycle ends.......after PCT if anything.

DIV

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2005, 02:52:45 PM »
Thanks alot Div n O, I really appreciate.  Yes, Im lookin to come in as a light-heave, and def not interested in GH or slin, maybe ever honestly.  GH seems to be too much cash for its benefits and slin absolutely no interest.  Not tryin to become a PRO, if I can become Mr. My State ;D thats good enuff for me.  So I think i'm good on everything, but the tren, I know its supposed to be king, but since I've never used it before, I'm thinking that the last 2 months b4 my show isn't time to experiment.  If you say its worth it i''ll truly take it into consideration, and really appreciate your guys' help.  I don't have any kind of "guru" to discuss this stuff with so again I thank you.

I agree, probably best to wait and run the Tren later so you can guage how it works for you.  I did a short 6 week Tren cycle (with Sustanon) to see how it felt.  I liked it, so now I know how to work it in with future cycles. 

GH generally is not worth it unless you have it prescribed and only have a co-pay.

Insulin, IMO, isn't worth fu.cking with.  The Risk/Reward ratio for me just doesn't add up......

DIV

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2005, 12:27:09 PM »
Hey guys, just wanted to bump this with one more question.  After my month cruise do I need to raise my test cyp back up to 800mg as I will no longer be bulking?  Wondering if 600mg would suffice between my cruise and my prop?  Thanks

Since you started with 800MG, I'd stay with that......

DIV

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2005, 01:38:53 PM »
Hey Div, back again with two more questions, I know you're excited, but I thank you again anyway.  I have never frontloaded before, and thinking I will frontload the test only.  What is a good dose for that to get my cycle started like day 1?  Also I know dostinex should be run with my deca but should I use letro also for my test?   Thanks again

Well if you're going to run 800MG Cypionate during the initial phase of the cycle, then you might want to frontload with at least 1G-1.5G Test for the first week or two.

I recommended you drop the Femara for Arimidex, but yes you need an AI throughout the course of the cycle. 

DIV

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2005, 07:55:58 PM »
Hey got another question that just came up I already have 5 10cc bottles of cyp 200 but was just offered a good deal on enanthate.  Will it make any difference switching from one to another mid cycle?  Is there a best way to utilize my stuff?  Never been in this situation or even thought about it before.  Thanks

You can interchange them........it's fine.

Frontload your shit like you said you would and you'll be fine.

DIV