Author Topic: for women does love mean money?  (Read 10118 times)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
for women does love mean money?
« on: November 15, 2012, 08:47:31 AM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: for women does love mean money?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 08:49:04 AM »
yes

they hussle all the time on the side with other men to get more money

even those in relationships that dont look suspiscious at all

heartless whores all of them

ALL OF THEM

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 08:49:43 AM »
                         pretty much.........

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 08:56:54 AM »
Not for me.  I make my own $, and my only requirement is that a man make his own $ too.  I don't need his $, and he sure as hell better not need any of mine.

:)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 08:58:52 AM »
are there men who are into you rip?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 08:59:07 AM »
Nah... Not always.

Sometimes a chick does see$$$ and start to fall for someone, but there are numerous good women who don't see $$ as anything. Literally nothing.

I know a ton of women who are with broke as busted guys and they love them.

There are women on one side of the spectrum... Don't give a shit... there are women on the other... Gold Diggers.

A smart man will, if interested in a long term thing, find someone in the middle who appreciates goals and ambition, but not try to take everything.

Leykis is very correct in the thought that there is very little true incentive for a man to get married... Almost always the bonus is for the woman.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 08:59:44 AM »
Tom Leykis, the ugly fat dude? of course he's gonna say that...if he had no money, and no show, women wouldn't like him...

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 09:22:48 AM »
Tom Leykis would suck a cock if he thought it would get him 10 more listeners.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 09:23:54 AM »
Not for me.  I make my own $, and my only requirement is that a man make his own $ too.  I don't need his $, and he sure as hell better not need any of mine.

Yup...it's not about $ for you at all.  Not even a factor.

Y

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 09:42:53 AM »
Women are after Tito's big fat log of a cock. Nothing else.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 09:52:09 AM »
There are slot of women who wouldn't be romantically involved with a guy who isn't at least "well off" financially.  But they aren't really the type you want should want to be romantically involved with anyways, even if you are well off.  Thee are also a good amount of women who aren't looking for money and would be involved with a poor guy as long as their is love between her and him. But of course, no matter how mature a woman is, having money is always a plus. Even for the women who would marry a poor man. She just wouldn't marry based on money alone

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2012, 09:52:19 AM »
Tom Leykis would suck a cock if he thought it would get him 10 more listeners.

;D ;D ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2012, 09:52:57 AM »
Not for me.  I make my own $, and my only requirement is that a man make his own $ too.  I don't need his $, and he sure as hell better not need any of mine.

How does a fella go about buying some slightly soiled undergarment items of yours?   ;D   ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2012, 09:53:44 AM »
Women are after Tito's big fat log of a cock. Nothing else.

LOL!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2012, 09:53:56 AM »
It's not about $ its about confidence.

#1. A good looking guy in shape has confidence.
#2. A successful and happy life equals confidence.
#3. A lot of money equals confidence.

You can have 1 or 2 and not need 3.

I know plenty of guys who are dead broke that are in relationships/ get laid with some incredible girls. I know wealthy guys who cant get laid and have been single forever.

I got news for you guys that think $ is the key to woman. Its not, its a catch22. In order to become wealthy with $ you must sacrifice time and energy. You must work long hard hours. The result can be a less rewarding lifestyle due to stress and other factors. Your focus in life becomes your career, not yourself.

Focus on #1 and 2. Not everyone is good looking, but anyone can be in shape. Then start working on #2. Get a job you love, or start loving your job, get hobbies you love doing, live for a reason, have passion in life, turn off the tv and pick up a book or learn guitar or some other skill. That will get you so much further with girls then wasting your time chasing after money and material objects that you may never achieve.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2012, 09:57:47 AM »

I know plenty of guys who are dead broke that are in relationships/ get laid with some incredible girls. I know wealthy guys who cant get laid and have been single forever.

I got news for you guys that think $ is the key to woman. Its not, its a catch22. In order to become wealthy with $ you must sacrifice time and energy. You must work long hard hours. The result can be a less rewarding lifestyle due to stress and other factors. Your focus in life becomes your career, not yourself.

Focus on #1 and 2. Not everyone is good looking, but anyone can be in shape. Then start working on #2. Get a job you love, or start loving your job, get hobbies you love doing, live for a reason, have passion in life, turn off the tv and pick up a book or learn guitar or some other skill. That will get you so much further with girls then wasting your time chasing after money and material objects that you may never achieve.

You're obviously kind of young....just wait, women will disappoint you more and more, until you're as jaded as the rest of us.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2012, 10:02:28 AM »
You're obviously kind of young....just wait, women will disappoint you more and more, until you're as jaded as the rest of us.

I'm in my 30's brother. No woman could ever disappoint me.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2012, 10:02:56 AM »
the biggest losers walk around with hot women.
confidence means a lot.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2012, 10:03:12 AM »

Bingo

One of my best friends is a gazillionaire, and he gets turned out by women like a fucking hooker.

Conversely another one of my boys is a fucking bouncer at 40 years old, and he has women all over his dick

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2012, 10:06:50 AM »
How come it's generally ok if a woman uses a man's money in a relationship to stay afloat. But woe betide the man who needs his woman's money to stay afloat.

Monster double standard.

To answer the OP: I believe love does not equal money. Women can't help who they love, rich or poor (ref: Hope Solo). But they will get the money from someone, somewhere. That might not be the guy they love...so they'll fake love with someone else to get his money. Not all women do this. My wife and I are fine being poor together, because when we met, we were both as poor as church mice coming out of school. Now we have money, and it does change you to some extent. But not enough to forget who you are, if you're a good person.

We have a mutual friend, though, who's stepping out on her wealthy husband because his company isn't doing as well as she thought it would do for her financial future (she likes big expensive things, and if the IPO doesn't payout, say good-bye to the lease on the mercedes and the big house/mortgage). She's shoring up her options with a wealthy retired gentleman on the side to make sure she's taken care of in case the IPO doesn't go as well as originally expected. Sick, and I don't respect her for it. But she's doing what she feels she needs to. Glad I didn't marry her.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2012, 10:16:59 AM »
snx.  Why are you friends with that woman!  Please don't tell me because your wife is friends with her.  "show me your friends and ill tell you who you are".   Speaking from experience here. If a woman is friends with materialistic selfish immature bitches, doesn't matter how convinced you are that she isn't like them too, chances are she is friends with those bitches because deep down she is the same as they are! 

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2012, 10:47:19 AM »
snx.  Why are you friends with that woman!  Please don't tell me because your wife is friends with her.  "show me your friends and ill tell you who you are".   Speaking from experience here. If a woman is friends with materialistic selfish immature bitches, doesn't matter how convinced you are that she isn't like them too, chances are she is friends with those bitches because deep down she is the same as they are! 

Nope. I'm friends with her husband, ergo, I know the wife. So, I called her a "friend" in the way a man says his buddy's wife is a friend. But really, not. He and I drink beers and talk business. She usually just buzzes around us and fawns over "guy talk". She's pretty awkward...at least I think she is. She tries too hard around people. I have this suspicion that if I wanted to, I could hit on her and she'd love it. She's quite the flirt with every guy who ever comes around, me included. I don't reciprocate, first, because I'm married, second, because she's married (at least for now) to my friend, and third, she's crazier than a shit-house rat. Too many mini-van-mom-drugs (percs, oxy's, vodka, wine, etc...)

But her craziness makes her very unattractive. Damaged goods are an excellent repellent for any sane man. Wonder what my buddy saw in her, but love is a many splendored thing.

Now, if I said my wife was friends with her, would you be calling my wife of 14 years a materialistic selfish immature bitch?  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2012, 10:50:33 AM »
LOL!!!!!    You sound like you got your shut together man! I'm the same way with those nasty bitches. Can't stand women like that.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2012, 10:57:35 AM »
A woman should be independent, first of all.  Financially and otherwise.  Then, it doesn't matter. 

Confidence is very attractive, as is intelligence, integrity, and the ability to support one's self.  In general, men who have these characteristics have some financial success too...but for me, money doesn't matter because I'm independent. 

The other stuff is important for "love."  Along with a great ass.
:)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2012, 11:01:27 AM »
A woman should be independent, first of all.  Financially and otherwise.  Then, it doesn't matter. 

Confidence is very attractive, as is intelligence, integrity, and the ability to support one's self.  In general, men who have these characteristics have some financial success too...but for me, money doesn't matter because I'm independent. 

The other stuff is important for "love."  Along with a great ass.

do you have kids and a successful marriage?