Author Topic: So how is marco rubio a small government guy? he wants open borders  (Read 772 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: So how is marco rubio a small government guy? he wants open borders
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 11:10:27 AM »
he's in Iowa planning his 2016 run.   With the GOP down to 27% hispanic vote (Bush2 got 44% in 2004), Rubio seems like the obvious choice in 2016.

Although against Hilary, Rubio might look like a confused child, at least his agenda will be a lot like hers (amnesty)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 11:13:59 AM »
Rubio / Rand 2016 - this is going to be the ticket - you watch 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 11:17:21 AM »

Landslide Coming?!?!?!?!?!?!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 11:18:27 AM »

I just wetted myself  :-[  ;D

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 11:19:23 AM »

I wouldn't throw out romnney or Ryan yet...as much as I like rubio, I forsee romney giving this a second shot...he lost the same way in mass..he lost based on how he was a vulture capilist only for the wealthy ..ect ect blah blah...came back, redfined his messege and took the most liberal state in the country..this guy loves competition....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 11:19:53 AM »

I think a guywith military experience is a more likely vp pick.   An allen West, etc.  

hilary is going to have over 2 decades of being in the war room - Rubio is a speech reader, desk jockey.  He will NEED a high ranking, respected older mccain type on his ticket.  Rand is great, but probably has to wait another 4 years.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 11:21:13 AM »
I wouldn't throw out romnney or Ryan yet...as much as I like rubio, I forsee romney giving this a second shot...he lost the same way in mass..he lost based on how he was a vulture capilist only for the wealthy ..ect ect blah blah...came back, redfined his messege and took the most liberal state in the country..this guy loves competition....

that'd be a THIRD chance for romney, and I think he's done.  The entire party knows against a highly defeatable candidate, he can't win.  NO WAY they make this mistake again. 

And, romney will be up against REAL candidates in 2016.... Rand, Ryan, Jeb, Christie, maybe even a Palin... the first time someone says "You couldn't beat freakin' OBAMA!  How can you beat a stronger HILARY!"

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 11:29:31 AM »
that'd be a THIRD chance for romney, and I think he's done.  The entire party knows against a highly defeatable candidate, he can't win.  NO WAY they make this mistake again. 

And, romney will be up against REAL candidates in 2016.... Rand, Ryan, Jeb, Christie, maybe even a Palin... the first time someone says "You couldn't beat freakin' OBAMA!  How can you beat a stronger HILARY!"

I don't understand how hiliray is an option..after this benghazi problem closes, she can forget about politics and having any sort of leadership role..she clearly admitted how it was all her fault...but yet again, democrats don't really care about the strenght of their candidates resume's..so a possible option, yet very weak...

The reason I think romnney will give this another shot is because of the potential state of the economy then..I forsee the economy still lagging and being huge in debt.its going to take years for the obama policies to make the economy shoot back up...the people will truly then be going to call for a turnaround guy with business experiece to turn around the economic state..romnney has a proven track rrecord to raise billions in campaing contributions..rubio, Rand..ect..all those guys are true politicians with no business experience, no track record of raising huge sums..the democratic stronghold will be very weak and vurnable..by then you won't hear the bush blaming anymore..it will be the obama blaming..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 11:45:44 AM »
hilary - in 4 years, the benghazi thing will be a blur of a memory.   Remember, Condi declined reading "Bin laden determined to attack" and 8 years later, everyone wanted her to run for president.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 04:31:16 PM »

Maybe.  But Rand has been stepping in shit continually lately.