Author Topic: What is considered a real job?  (Read 8758 times)

pulling weight

• Getbig III
Re: Question for Uberman: what is a "real job?"
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2012, 03:53:20 PM »
There is an established church of satan. Not satanists?

Lol 'church of satan' what a bunch of misfits
T

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2012, 03:57:47 PM »
Lol 'church of satan' what a bunch of misfits

I think we'd all be surprised to see who is on that churchs ledger

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2012, 04:00:22 PM »
21.....Satanist....that explains a lot.

It's too bad you can't be a fly on the wall in say 10 years, and laugh at how this person's entire perspective has changed after he has eaten a few shit sandwiches that life tends to dole out whether you deserved it or not

You clearly can't get my sarcasm. I don't blame you, I have problems with that myself. So for your information: "satanist" part is just for laughs.

And please, spare me this whole "I am older, I have more experience" yada yada, it's bullshit. Most of these "shit sandwhiches" could be avoided or expected, you just didn't realise it because you're not that intelligent. I'm sorry that you're average intellectualy, I really am. You won't ever get it.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2012, 04:01:43 PM »
satanist- believes in the devil? ??? 

l

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2012, 04:03:16 PM »

Depends on a definition I guess, but if you really believe in the "devil" then "moron" would be better word. Unless you're 12 years old of course.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2012, 04:05:09 PM »

My understanding is no. They are atheists. There is no god so there is no devil. Theier main belief is that you are your own god. The title is just to mock religion and they like all the ritual stuff because humans like community

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2012, 04:08:03 PM »
A REAL Job is standing in a REAL paperbag inside the REAL Hotel Mirage!

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2012, 04:24:18 PM »
nevertrustanyone = apply85

And as for uberman - he can fall into a desolate hole and be the cynical asshole he is in there. No good comes from his negativity. I don't believe he's ever had a single positive thought.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2012, 04:25:46 PM »
You clearly can't get my sarcasm. I don't blame you, I have problems with that myself. So for your information: "satanist" part is just for laughs.

And please, spare me this whole "I am older, I have more experience" yada yada, it's bullshit. Most of these "shit sandwhiches" could be avoided or expected, you just didn't realise it because you're not that intelligent. I'm sorry that you're average intellectualy, I really am. You won't ever get it.

I'm sure your life will be seamless and you will never experience any misfortune.

You are obviously a super special person  ::)

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2012, 06:21:10 PM »

Lol, it is you that has something to prove.
Desperately trying to tell us how smart and evil and "ooohhh scary" satanist are.
In reality you are a bunch of marginalized misfits
T

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2012, 12:40:03 PM »
I consider Ozzy the Prince of Darkness....the rest don't matter

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2012, 12:43:56 PM »
Depends on a definition I guess, but if you really believe in the "devil" then "moron" would be better word. Unless you're 12 years old of course.

Yes Patryk, but you do look like you could be 12 years old, or do you want to contest that?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2012, 01:03:29 PM »
Surprise! This thread has a distinct lack of said blabber mouth. What a miracle.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2012, 01:17:38 PM »

FatAlice says, "If you don't earn six figures by 30, then you are a complete failure."  I'm guessing his buddy maX-factor feels the same way about lesser people.  

Now, take in account, if he was in Kentucky, his 130k in California would be 85k adjusted.    

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2012, 06:02:38 PM »
of course lubeyourman avoiding this thread like a dyke avoids the cawk

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2012, 06:05:16 PM »
BEST............QUOTE... .............EVER

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.
X

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2012, 06:34:18 PM »

blue collar workers
contribute more
to the imporvement
of society than a
lazy oaf
like you
I'm not a blue collar guy but there is nothing wrong with blue collar.  Blue collar make this country run.  They should be respected alot more than they are vs. poked fun at.  I have more fun hanging out with blue collar people than snooty, white collar schmucks.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2012, 06:37:01 PM »
Girls and sons

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2012, 06:37:14 PM »
Yes Patryk, but you do look like you could be 12 years old, or do you want to contest that?

;D

btw, leave uberman out of this

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2012, 06:44:17 PM »
I'm not a blue collar guy but there is nothing wrong with blue collar.  Blue collar make this country run.  They should be respected alot more than they are vs. poked fun at.  I have more fun hanging out with blue collar people than snooty, white collar schmucks.
x2

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2012, 06:48:05 PM »
it's tough for Uberman to be the only successful genius in a world of losers.  yall don't realize how tough it is for him.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2012, 06:49:19 PM »
I dropped out of school in Jr high and went straight to work in a drill bit factory.
Today I am shift boss and make $15.45 an hr plus some overtime .
That's a real job for  a real man there pilgrim. ;)
I once got laid off and had to work in a shoetree factory on the ban saw .
had an accident and cut off my left ear lobe getting down looking at the show shoetree and slipped.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2012, 11:29:35 PM »
FatAlice says, "If you don't earn six figures by 30, then you are a complete failure."  I'm guessing his buddy maX-factor feels the same way about lesser people.  

Now, take in account, if he was in Kentucky, his 130k in California would be 85k adjusted.    

Yep, we're buying a home in Kentucky.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: What is considered a real job?
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2012, 11:31:49 PM »
Uberdickhead once told me I.didn't have a."real" job. Yet he.couldn't define what a "real" job was.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: What is considered a real job?
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2012, 11:50:49 PM »