Author Topic: The age  (Read 1136 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
The age
« on: November 15, 2012, 02:14:52 PM »
 just before
things go bad and you make mistakes you can't take back?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: The age
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 02:25:11 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 03:40:46 PM »
No need to take things back, life has been good.
T

MikMaq

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 03:45:25 PM »
July 1986 I competed against millions of other sperm why I don't know.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 03:53:42 PM »
July 1986 I competed against millions of other sperm why I don't know.

Because you were in a big pool of it and you didn't want to drown?

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 06:56:55 PM »
just before
things go bad and you make mistakes you can't take back?

I'll say age 9. Probably the last good year before a boy starts liking girls, and that's where things start spiralling out of control in a bad way. Because shit just gets fucked up with girls on the brain.

When you're 8, you're a king. You know how fast you are, how strong you are...you're not clumsy anymore in your body. You're pretty good at your sports. You have your buddies, and you know where the best BMX trails are, where the good fishing spots are, how to punch a kid hard enough the nose to leave you alone (and no one pulls a gun). You can kill a squirrel with a slingshot and all your buddies think that's pretty cool. You have a bunch of friends...not so many, but not too few.

Yep...age 9 was sweet.

Then age 10, I had a crush on Lynn. Things did not go well for me after that. I still haven't figured out women and my brain seems unlikely to give up worrying about women.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 08:25:29 PM »

I still haven't figured out women and my brain seems unlikely to give up worrying about women.

If it's any comfort, men throughout history have felt your pain -- you aren't alone in the slightest. Here's David Hume on women, 261 years ago:

"Sir Isaac Newton himself, who could measure the courses of the Planets, and weigh the Earth as in a pair of scales, even he had not Algebra enough to reduce that amiable Part of our species to a just equation: and they  are the only heavenly bodies, whose orbits are yet uncertain."

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 09:31:19 PM »
If it's any comfort, men throughout history have felt your pain -- you aren't alone in the slightest. Here's David Hume on women, 261 years ago:

"Sir Isaac Newton himself, who could measure the courses of the Planets, and weigh the Earth as in a pair of scales, even he had not Algebra enough to reduce that amiable Part of our species to a just equation: and they  are the only heavenly bodies, whose orbits are yet uncertain."

i think nietzsche was quite ahead of these fellas in this respect:

"You're going to women? Don't forget your whip!"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 09:33:50 PM »
I'll say age 9. Probably the last good year before a boy starts liking girls, and that's where things start spiralling out of control in a bad way. Because shit just gets fucked up with girls on the brain.

When you're 8, you're a king. You know how fast you are, how strong you are...you're not clumsy anymore in your body. You're pretty good at your sports. You have your buddies, and you know where the best BMX trails are, where the good fishing spots are, how to punch a kid hard enough the nose to leave you alone (and no one pulls a gun). You can kill a squirrel with a slingshot and all your buddies think that's pretty cool. You have a bunch of friends...not so many, but not too few.

Yep...age 9 was sweet.

Then age 10, I had a crush on Lynn. Things did not go well for me after that. I still haven't figured out women and my brain seems unlikely to give up worrying about women.
HA HA So fucking true!
V