Author Topic: Does anyone else take the boards 'seriously'  (Read 6922 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Does anyone else take the boards 'seriously'
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2012, 06:18:45 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2012, 12:17:50 AM »
The only thing you need to take serious from the boards is my clothing and shoe advice.

times a gazillion

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2012, 12:46:06 AM »
times a gazillion

Moen is serious about what goes on the inside and outside of him

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2012, 12:48:37 AM »
Sometimes I'll read the boards and the topics will stick in my mind and ill carry it.
For instance, yesterday some guy posted "old man beats up bodybuilder" and the comments indicated a consensus view that the media always makes the big bodybuilder out to be the bad guy while the elderly man is immediately assumed to be a hero. I started thinking about this later and came to te conclusion that getbiggers are right.

The problem is, today I was at the gym about to work on my supersets and this elderly man -- must've been 70 at least, with a skinny frame was just sitting there on the bench with his dirty little white towel, out of breath, monopolizing the bench--using it as a literal 'bench'. Well i started thinking about that video of the old man and burst out, "stop monopolizing the bench you old fucck!!!!" And he looked really scared as he left the gym. I thought, "this old man is weak and can't do shit - plus he's violating rules". (Truthfully you are NOT supposed to wait on the bench in between sets-- and anyway what good is working out going to do him?? It benefits me much more..

Does anyone else take the boards seriously ?

I am an old man and I don't take you seriously. Incidentally, I get annoyed too when someone hogs equipment, especially if they don't appear to be using it efficiently.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2012, 12:48:55 AM »
Moen is serious about what goes on the inside and outside of him

wonder if he's a shitels fan ???

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2012, 01:17:40 AM »
I am an old man and I don't take you seriously. Incidentally, I get annoyed too when someone hogs a big black cock, especially if they don't appear to lust for cum like I do.

Fixed.
P

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2012, 01:24:13 AM »
Lmfao!!!!!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2012, 01:26:31 AM »
Fixed.

Are you saying that primeposition is the type of guy that has to suck instead on tense when he shits, to keep his schpincter intact NZ?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2012, 01:28:52 AM »
Sometimes I'll read the boards and the topics will stick in my mind and ill carry it.
For instance, yesterday some guy posted "old man beats up bodybuilder" and the comments indicated a consensus view that the media always makes the big bodybuilder out to be the bad guy while the elderly man is immediately assumed to be a hero. I started thinking about this later and came to te conclusion that getbiggers are right.

The problem is, today I was at the gym about to work on my supersets and this elderly man -- must've been 70 at least, with a skinny frame was just sitting there on the bench with his dirty little white towel, out of breath, monopolizing the bench--using it as a literal 'bench'. Well i started thinking about that video of the old man and burst out, "stop monopolizing the bench you old fucck!!!!" And he looked really scared as he left the gym. I thought, "this old man is weak and can't do shit - plus he's violating rules". (Truthfully you are NOT supposed to wait on the bench in between sets-- and anyway what good is working out going to do him?? It benefits me much more..

Does anyone else take the boards seriously ?

made me lol

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2012, 01:30:33 AM »
See Will Grant Vs Booty....The Breakup.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2012, 01:32:42 AM »
Are you saying that primeposition is the type of guy that has to suck instead on tense when he shits, to keep his schpincter intact NZ?

Hahaha yes Big C, Prime Guzzler is clearly the kind of guy that uses anus hairs to floss his cock.
P

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2012, 01:43:58 AM »
Hahaha yes Big C, Prime Guzzler is clearly the kind of guy that uses anus hairs to floss his cock.

Hahaha, PrimedforaTussle's had so many deposits in his ass he gets invited to the International Monetary Fund meetings

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2012, 01:49:15 AM »
Hahaha, PrimedforaTussle's had so many deposits in his ass he gets invited to the International Monetary Fund meetings

LOL...are you implying that PrimeThePenisPumper makes his living by orally delivering sperm samples to the semen bank?

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2012, 01:51:25 AM »
lol

any why would anyone take you seriously for such?

Because it's good obviously.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2012, 01:52:25 AM »
wonder if he's a shitels fan ???

shitels?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2012, 01:59:24 AM »
Hahaha Penismuffler is getting destroyed in this thread.
P

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2012, 02:16:16 AM »
Haha, fuck him.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2012, 02:25:19 AM »
LOL...are you implying that PrimeThePenisPumper makes his living by orally delivering sperm samples to the semen bank?

Hahaha yes Groink that's exactly the kind of fellatio fairy he is!!! I heard he recently had a cosmetic procedure on his back, where easy grip handles were inserted, along with permanent alcohol gel and hand towel dispensers for his customers! He was so inspired by the 2 way rubber doors that they wheeled him through on the trolley after surgery, he requested another appointment to have some attached to his bumhole!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2012, 03:36:14 AM »
shitels?

The Beatles dude, i'm just joking around with that man

but on a serious note, what kinda tunes you fancy?

i got a feeling that you're a house/trance kinda guy, am i right?

for me, it's Prog Rock FTW especially tull and floyd

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2012, 03:40:14 AM »
I listen to basically everything but hip hop and r&b. Can't stop laughing whenever I hear hip hop  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2012, 10:23:16 AM »
There is one particular fellow who gets on a machine, does a few reps and then takes the longest rest between sets in history. When you ask if you can work in with him, he responds with something like, "I just have a couple more sets." This means he will be sitting there for the next 30 minutes. The guy is just plain rude. Fortunately, he isn't at the gym that often. I am a patient man, however after a few times of this I might have to say something not very nice to him, like, get the fuck off the machine or use it!

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2012, 11:29:40 AM »
There is one particular fellow who gets on a machine, does a few reps and then takes the longest rest between sets in history. When you ask if you can work in with him, he responds with something like, "I just have a couple more sets." This means he will be sitting there for the next 30 minutes. The guy is just plain rude. Fortunately, he isn't at the gym that often. I am a patient man, however after a few times of this I might have to say something not very nice to him, like, get the fuck off the machine or use it!

:D
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2012, 11:38:57 AM »
There is one particular fellow who gets on a machine, does a few reps and then takes the longest rest between sets in history. When you ask if you can work in with him, he responds with something like, "I just have a couple more sets." This means he will be sitting there for the next 30 minutes. The guy is just plain rude. Fortunately, he isn't at the gym that often. I am a patient man, however after a few times of this I might have to say something not very nice to him or ride his cock till my sphincter explodes!

fixed
T

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2012, 11:43:02 AM »
I will destroy everyone on this thread!
You will destroy everyone in this thread.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2012, 11:46:39 AM »